OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I don't know...this one is pretty good ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That mom scene was perfect from the start (esp dialogues wise)

But he said "anything with mom" otherwise this one is my favorite

Btw Beky's shape is perfect Baal, very fokin good job. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Teraxricos

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I dont know you guys but i love this kinda conversations. For me its one of the "she does not know whats coming to her" moment :love: i was like "pick your wish carefuly Diane" :KEK:

• Haha

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I dont know you guys but i love this kinda conversations. For me its one of the "she does not know whats coming to her" moment :love: i was like "pick your wish carefuly Diane" :KEK:
I heard sonphew, funcle, bruhsin, deice but what this one gonna be? Grasond, songrand hmm... daughrand (Durant? :KEK:)

Edit: Yeap found that video :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: FaiRTaiL and OGRey

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
What save/Load bug?
When you saving a game and loading it back; it wont load the characters present on the saving location also sometimes menu options belong to them. Example: When SWB gina napping on my bed the picture of her not shown, but watching movie together still available. When Diane browsing net on her bedroom: there is nothing with load back; bedroom completly empty no pic of her, no options. However if I move to another room indicator shows she is in her room, but when you go back to her room it still empty

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Oh...yeah...that's not a bug I can fix. Take the event 'Diane watching Tv' as an example. During the event of Diane watching TV, the background image is set to Diane watching TV. Now you can't save an image, at least not in the format I'm saving in, so That data isn't recorded. So when you reload, no image. Now I could just have events play again...except Events can have stat changes, or entirely new scenes, so that's not an option. I could make a database of all images to reference, but that'd be very slow and error prone. So as it stands...It's not a bug. It's a limitation of the game engine as I've currently made it. Perhaps I'll be able to change that in the future. Currently though.../shrug

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
It just realy annyoing for me, usually I save before adding behaviour or changing AT to make sure not messing it up with miss clicking, as these can be very limited 1 occasion of 2h/week. So when i reaload the game, of course as pre conversation they are the old AT, but without option to start conversation, so skipping trough a week is grr. Until I learn to save every time before i close the game. :D

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
I thought 'Possible Archetypes' was pretty direct in saying these are the possible archetypes this character can change to. Any suggestions to make it clearer that doesn't take up too much UI real estate?
The easiest way I can think of would just be to add a button to the computer that explains all the base mechanics and lists all the skills so the player can know which direction to pursue with their character. Sure, you can't build yourself a "broken" or useless character because you can learn all the skills, but depending on which skills you go after, and which secondary interests you force on the girls, you can most certainly make the game harder on yourself quite accidently. That might cause folks to think there's no real content here, because they don't know that, at least initially there's only one path "forward" toward the content, despite being numerous things to get sidetracked on that aren't going to be productive for quite a while. Perhaps on that page, or perhaps a tab on each of the ladies could be a flowchart style list so you can more visually track your progress toward the AT you desire them to have, that would let someone know more easily that they are going to need to progress thru likely more than 1 AT before they are getting an family fuckbuddy.

People that have been playing a game and following it's development for a while already know the ins and outs of the mechanics and often take that knowledge for granted, where a new player won't have that and may very well get bored/discouraged at a seeming lack of progress and confusion over some issues. I was one such, because as I mentioned, because I kept expecting the "Possible Archetypes" list to change based on which secondary interests were encouraged. It's not to much "Possible" as "Next" and "Previous" from what I've managed to see.

I am enjoying the game, no doubt, but would have enjoyed it sooner if I'd been explained in game a little more about the mechanics, without heavy spoilers on things. Just to get a grasp on the fundamentals of how things work. That's the problem with a lot of walkthrus, they are just "do this, then do that, now do something else" they tell you what to do, but don't tend to tell WHY you're doing them specifically that way. The old teach a man to fish vs feed a man a fish adage.

*EDIT: The archetype map pdf included in the .06 revision is exactly what I was wanting to see for the characters when I spoke above about a flowchart for the AT paths. Awesome.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm sure there are words there, but my red/green colorblindness won't let me read them against the blue -- especially the blue white tile.

Reactions: Henry73au

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
someone know how improve politics ?
I don't think politics has been fully implemented yet but you can get it by talking to becky if she's on the younger sister AT or by buying an economics magazine and using it on a conversation
I think you can also get politic topics by watching trivia videos but not 100% sure on that one

pedrohpfeu

Nov 10, 2017
I don't think politics has been fully implemented yet but you can get it by talking to becky if she's on the younger sister AT or by buying an economics magazine and using it on a conversation
I think you can also get politic topics by watching trivia videos but not 100% sure on that one
thx

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
YEah give that a whirl...if it's still bugged. let me know :)
nah, worked fine for me, and if i got that earlier would be much easier, i leveled dance, for exemple, so hard, only at the party gettin the 'topics' and using on mother.

The bar was the last thing i did cos i was locked down. Thought it was inteded.

Now i ended the game so far. Very nice game.

What i would do, recude a little the grind. Not too much. I would speed up like 20%, specially on MC, on others is kinda ok

And some transitions takes too much time. I would put some improvments there, some minor repeatable non important transitions like burning the topics for xp and deleting. And i would put the ability to burn more than one at same time.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Dude drunk scene 1 am gina cool sister animations arent palying maybe its me i did go to the bar and bought her drinks right up to 1 am, LOVE the game btw also v 4.06
Yeah somethigs going on with the videos. I'll look into it

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Baal if all goes acording to plan, when we are going to see Loser again? I forgot, was it 1-1 or 1-2 D-cycle? :(

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes