Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Also a bit bigger bug. Im playing with 05 so forgive me if it was mentioned and fixed already. when you saving a game and loading it back wont load the characters present on the saving location also sometime menu options belong to them. when SWB gina napping on my bed picture not shown but watching movie together still available. When Diane browsing net on her bedroom there nothing with load back bedroom completly empty no pic of her, no options even if I move to another room indicator shows she is in her room...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Minor bug in 4.06, the video with Dad fucking Mom at 23:00 on Friday night doesn't play anymore. You get the stats and the sound still but no video.

Reactions: Vell1980

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
The tooltips on actions do not garuntee the kind of xp given to characters, they just give an estimation fo what to expect, but different factors can circumvent the tooltip.
That's going to cause confusion for players, and like me, they'll probably assume it is a bug. When I use a conversation topic, what it says is what it gives. I'd say it is natural to assume that if an action lists topics, that it would behave the same way.

You may wish to adjust the tool tip to indicate to the player what topics are only a chance, rather than a guarantee, or just leave the chance topics off and let it be a pleasant surprise when the stat does go up.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
That's going to cause confusion for players, and like me, they'll probably assume it is a bug. When I use a conversation topic, what it says is what it gives. I'd say it is natural to assume that if an action lists topics, that it would behave the same way.

You may wish to adjust the tool tip to indicate to the player what topics are only a chance, rather than a guarantee, or just leave the chance topics off and let it be a pleasant surprise when the stat does go up.
That will cause more problems that it'll save because a single button being reloaded with multiple different tooltips, depending on what AT the character is , or possibly what time it is, how much lust some character has...ect...is more prone to error, than having a single tooltip that gives a decent estimation.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Having found this game recently, I've noticed a bit of a bug that I've not seen mentioned/addressed, mainly because search popped up nothing and I haven't read all 80 pages of the back comments.

Is there a way/fix for the skill list getting "full" and not letting you scroll thru them all? Currently I have the list stopping at seduction, and I know I have stealth and possibly a few more skills after that, but the scrolling ends at seduction and you can't scroll further with the wheel or the slider in the window.

Without going full walkthru, it would be nice to let new players know you have to "progress" thru the archetypes to get to sexual content, ie just because you grind thru Incest to get Gina the Brothercon interest, she's not all the sudden going to be fuckable. The way it is, it's not clear enough that the available archetypes shown are the ONLY ones they can gain at the time, that one isn't going to pop up in the list suddenly after gaining a new secondary interest.

The grind is real, damn, really real. Without cheating my save to 20k cash one would be clicking FOREVER before getting to do anything other than clean like someone's houseboy.

Inventory: When in your room, one master inventory screen please. There's no compelling reason to have to change from the storage to put an item in inventory, then to inventory to slot it so you can use it. Let us slot it directly from the storage screen to either the carried items OR the conversation slots for gifts. I can't count the number of times that I went to storage, moved it to carried items and then forgot to slot them so I could actually use then in a conversation, wasting the interaction completely if you didn't already have stuff ready (and you might not, if loading up on gifts)

Did I mention the grind was real? :)

Nice effort on the game so far though, enjoying it.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok another bug. I try to edit/publish photos. It works with Charlie but if I chose Diane (36 pic available) only option is the nevermind. I guess its because i converted her back to Health Nut and posting for instagramm is not available anymore, but why the vector stock is dissappeared (probably because in this AT taking photos are wasnt an option yet?).

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok from the new fancy colour coded cost // gain list you missed: Job Live Streaming, Edit and Publish Photos, Research Online (all 6 subcategorise), Watch Videos, Play Video Games, Eat dinner...

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok another bug. I try to edit/publish photos. It works with Charlie but if I chose Diane (36 pic available) only option is the nevermind. I guess its because i converted her back to Health Nut and posting for instagramm is not available anymore, but why the vector stock is dissappeared (probably because in this AT taking photos are wasnt an option yet?).
Which shop are available to sell your pictures is determined by the AT of the character. So yeah...Healthnut doesn't have any options. The pictures will carry over to the next AT you choose though.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok I've tried, the save/load bug still there in 04.06.
What save/Load bug?
Having found this game recently, I've noticed a bit of a bug that I've not seen mentioned/addressed, mainly because search popped up nothing and I haven't read all 80 pages of the back comments.

Is there a way/fix for the skill list getting "full" and not letting you scroll thru them all? Currently I have the list stopping at seduction, and I know I have stealth and possibly a few more skills after that, but the scrolling ends at seduction and you can't scroll further with the wheel or the slider in the window.
I increased the size of the skill containter in 0.04.06.

Without going full walkthru, it would be nice to let new players know you have to "progress" thru the archetypes to get to sexual content, ie just because you grind thru Incest to get Gina the Brothercon interest, she's not all the sudden going to be fuckable. The way it is, it's not clear enough that the available archetypes shown are the ONLY ones they can gain at the time, that one isn't going to pop up in the list suddenly after gaining a new secondary interest.
I thought 'Possible Archetypes' was pretty direct in saying these are the possible archetypes this character can change to. Any suggestions to make it clearer that doesn't take up too much UI real estate?

The grind is real, damn, really real. Without cheating my save to 20k cash one would be clicking FOREVER before getting to do anything other than clean like someone's houseboy.
Working on it. This is a character builder, and character buildewrs require a certain amount of repetition, but I'm trying to add more action options, and ways to make money to help reduce the grind.

Inventory: When in your room, one master inventory screen please. There's no compelling reason to have to change from the storage to put an item in inventory, then to inventory to slot it so you can use it. Let us slot it directly from the storage screen to either the carried items OR the conversation slots for gifts. I can't count the number of times that I went to storage, moved it to carried items and then forgot to slot them so I could actually use then in a conversation, wasting the interaction completely if you didn't already have stuff ready (and you might not, if loading up on gifts)
Storage and inventory are seperate because there will be locations outside your room where you can access your inventory. Storage however is room only.

Did I mention the grind was real? :)

Nice effort on the game so far though, enjoying it.

Reactions: Neero9 and OGRey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
His latest update reduces the grind quite a bit but I still wind up hacking the stats for my game. Cash I don't really find to be a big deal as long as you buy all of the camera equipment. That signficantly improves the income you can get from livestreaming. You can also sell pics you take of the girls for some extra cash as well mowing the lawn once a week but I find that once I get the nice phone and the "cool" outfit I don't really need money that much anymore. Mostly just need a modest stream of money coming in to buy booze for different events after that.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes