wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Any content for Cosmopolitan Mother Diane? I don't think I can reach it before some update with different Dancing topics, I can get two topics at the bar but she's got banned tags for both as Health Nut.
I have Becky that is Popular sister, about to reach (finally) Queen Bee, so I can't get dancing topics from her either.
The only topic that gives her +4 so I can use one of those banned tags is something you get from Photography research every once in awhile (not often) - Shutterbug topic.

Maybe it would be nice to have something buyable that gives dancing xp in a next update...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Any content for Cosmopolitan Mother Diane? I don't think I can reach it before some update with different Dancing topics, I can get two topics at the bar but she's got banned tags for both as Health Nut.
I have Becky that is Popular sister, about to reach (finally) Queen Bee, so I can't get dancing topics from her either.
The only topic that gives her +4 so I can use one of those banned tags is something you get from Photography research every once in awhile (not often) - Shutterbug topic.

Maybe it would be nice to have something buyable that gives dancing xp in a next update...
I expect Dancing was intended to be one of those difficult skills. Where do you have Gina? I heard that Bartender Sister gives a lot of dancing topics. I was already Overly Affectionate when Dancing was opened, so I'd already passed that window.

A lot of this game is about finding ways to get the topics you need. It's a lot easier now that you have a definitive list of what topics translate to which skills.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I expect Dancing was intended to be one of those difficult skills. Where do you have Gina? I heard that Bartender Sister gives a lot of dancing topics. I was already Overly Affectionate when Dancing was opened, so I'd already passed that window.

A lot of this game is about finding ways to get the topics you need. It's a lot easier now that you have a definitive list of what topics translate to which skills.
Gina is Sister with benefits, but she gives two dancing topics, probably the same as before, only those are with romance and some other tag that is banned with Health Nut Diane.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Gina is Sister with benefits, but she gives two dancing topics, probably the same as before, only those are with romance and some other tag that is banned with Health Nut Diane.
That's part of the problem then. I found that it is best to use Bartender Sister for the dance topics to help advance Diane. I was working on reverting to Bartender Sister, but I ended up getting enough dancing topics by going to the party and sharing drinks with Lisa.

That said, I found it quite strange that Diane was more accepting of Striptease and Dirty Dancing topics than Romantic Dancing.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1605431219566.png 1605431235021.png
1605431261823.png
There's now 3 levels of difficulty regarding skills. Simple, Normal, Difficult
The xp for leveling up each rank is now different per skill difficulty.
1605431380659.png
You can see the difficulty next to the xp amount in the tooltip.

Reactions: Teraxricos

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Most skills are set to normal difficulty (100/200/400)
All starting skills (Charisma, Videogames, Fitness) as well as Trivia and all three passives start as simple (100/200/300)
Only a handful of skills are difficult.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Directly from the walkthrough:

"Disorder includes the Party and Illegal tags, so Party Hard topic that Becky can drop (as Less Bitchy or Influencer)"

The vodka you can buy from the congo store has the party tag so that should be good enough but i haven't tried it myself
The vodka works. That's what I used to max her skill.

Think I found a bug while trying to raise that as well. At the bar, I had three options I could do with Gina. One of those (dancing? Don't recall for sure, but it wasn't the talking or drinking). Anyway, that option has the party stat, I believe. However, I don't think it raised her disorder.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
The vodka works. That's what I used to max her skill.

Think I found a bug while trying to raise that as well. At the bar, I had three options I could do with Gina. One of those (dancing? Don't recall for sure, but it wasn't the talking or drinking). Anyway, that option has the party stat, I believe. However, I don't think it raised her disorder.
I am at that same point in the game and yeah you are right it gives her dancing and seduction xp instead of disorder
It does seem like a small bug probably not intended

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Clicking on the wardrobe action button does nothing even though my charisma is at level 2. Am I missing something?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Clicking on the wardrobe action button does nothing even though my charisma is at level 2. Am I missing something?
1605470713737.png
this button does nothing? Make sure you're on the .

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I am at that same point in the game and yeah you are right it gives her dancing and seduction xp instead of disorder
It does seem like a small bug probably not intended
The tooltips on actions do not garuntee the kind of xp given to characters, they just give an estimation fo what to expect, but different factors can circumvent the tooltip.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
The tooltips on actions do not garuntee the kind of xp given to characters, they just give an estimation fo what to expect, but different factors can circumvent the tooltip.
That's fair and understandable and it probably happens in many places throughout the game and i just never noticed cause there's many sources of any given topic
There aren't many for disorder so it sticks out but since there's an item you can buy it wouldn't be a big deal regardless

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes