Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal if all goes acording to plan, when we are going to see Loser again? I forgot, was it 1-1 or 1-2 D-cycle? :(
I'm holding a vote with my Patrons right now about changing my Dev cycle. Currently 1-1 with a 2 month dev cycle for both games is winning.

Either which way, I'll probably be working on Loser again before the end of the year.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Why Lisa wont appear on my cellphone?
Because I'm a knuckle head and didn't put enough instances of unlocking her. You can unlock her if you get Diane up to Cosmopolitan, and go out dancing with her on Monday nights. I'll add more unlocks next update ;)

Last edited:

monte91

May 6, 2017
game seems fun spite the grind, but hella buggy. Rip the CGs with AssetStudio.v0.15.24-fvhoedax and enjoy.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
game seems fun spite the grind, but hella buggy. Rip the CGs with AssetStudio.v0.15.24-fvhoedax and enjoy.
What bugs did you run into? if you are playing the latest version i believe the only bug you will find is the animations not playing properly
I would hardly call that "hella buggy"

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What bugs did you run into? if you are playing the latest version i believe the only bug you will find is the animations not playing properly
I would hardly call that "hella buggy"
I've fixed this bug now. Should be in the next bugfix version whenever I get around to uploading it.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Tried to expand interests with Tilley and then the game froze. x64 4.06
It's repeatable, tried it again, nothing happens after first click on "expand interests", second click freezes the game.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Tried to expand interests with Tilley and then the game froze. x64 4.06
It's repeatable, tried it again, nothing happens after first click on "expand interests", second click freezes the game.
I'll look at it.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
how exactly i do the light exercises on mc room? They only appear when my character stamina is low for some reason.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I'll look at it.
Also one more from me. At the party when the options come up to change Becky's AT or "Nah..." they stay on the screen even after choosing. and they were working I choose change carry on the conversation with the "continue" button later in middle of conversation chose change again it looped back to the beginning of conversation. The menu was still up on screen even in wardrobe the only disappeared at the on the way home scene.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ahh, thx, and the next: where i ca find topics with incivl .
Sometimes Becky will give you the "Political Outrage" topic (Political, Incivility)
You can also use the computer and Research the "Jokes" topic. From there, select Pranks.
Those give points to incivility. I had to grind that to hell just so I could AT Gina once. But then the passives helped cut that down a bit.
Once Incivility unlocks, the "My Awesomeness" topic will also work. At least it did in my experience.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes