Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Finally got my save back to where it was before I did a stupid.
Now begins the agonising slog that is getting Becky some followers.
Granted, it's nowhere near as bad as giving them an entirely new interest from scratch but it's just once per week.
It'd be like trying to get Diane interested in Dancing but only being able to get one Dancing topic per week.
I just found out that Dancing with Tilly causes Becky to lose one follower. Shame, because I rather like Tilly.

But it's worth it for the line
Becky said:
Nathan, stop dry-humping my best friend.
Only yesterday she told me to stop staring at her butt. Which is it? Choose, girl!

Last edited:

dragoon1988

Jun 20, 2017
So I take it that there's no legitimate way to earn Psychology points yet.
Gina to the AT "Sister with benefits" gives 3 ways to get psychology: at 2am on the nights she works Harrow movie and you can get the some topic and the topic you get from talking. At 11:00 you can spam a spank at the cost of relationship and topics to give her psychology sadly you don't get any psychology from it but it gives you dominance.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Gina to the AT "Sister with benefits" gives 3 ways to get psychology: at 2am on the nights she works Harrow movie and you can get the some topic and the topic you get from talking. At 11:00 you can spam a spank at the cost of relationship and topics to give her psychology sadly you don't get any psychology from it but it gives you dominance.
Already answered on this very page, but thanks anyway.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Already answered on this very page, but thanks anyway.
Sometimes people will respond to a question immediately rather than waiting until they've read all the posts. Probably not good form to put down someone trying to help you. That's a good way to discourage people to help next time, but thanks anyway.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sometimes people will respond to a question immediately rather than waiting until they've read all the posts. Probably not good form to put down someone trying to help you. That's a good way to discourage people to help next time, but thanks anyway.
It seems out levels of perceived offense differ greatly in what we are willing to put up with. It was not my intent to offend, much less come off as being dismissive. It's just my way of speaking seems to rub some people up the wrong way and I have no intention of changing that for anyone.
In any case, I was just telling him that the question he answered had already been answered and regardless of what you think I meant - I did thank him anyway for his help. It actually built upon the earlier reply I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teraxricos

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
The next time I continue this game, depending on how many ATs are available, I want to find a route where Gina starts bringing guys home and the MC can record and sell the encounters for a tidy profit :p

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes