ms83

Jan 10, 2020
Baal7734
Thanks for this game! I love it so far.
I found some bugs I want you to know about:
- Research for "Jokes" doesn´t work and gets the UI stuck.
- The game crashes sometimes while saving. I´m not 100% sure yet, but I think this only happens, when I save the game immediatly after a skill leveled up.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The upload here is behind the ball a bit, there have been some bugfixes since the last upload was updated.
Check here:

Reactions: ms83

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Baal7734
Thanks for this game! I love it so far.
I found some bugs I want you to know about:
- Research for "Jokes" doesn´t work and gets the UI stuck.
- The game crashes sometimes while saving. I´m not 100% sure yet, but I think this only happens, when I save the game immediatly after a skill leveled up.
As for the game crash saving immediately after skill level up, we are warned not to save too fast after something, give it time (as few seconds) to update the data the engine just received and then save when it's good and ready. It happened to me as well when first started out on this game, but read the warning and headed it since ;)
So it's not a bug, it's how the engine, or whatever, works.

Reactions: ms83 and Teraxricos

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As for the game crash saving immediately after skill level up, we are warned not to save too fast after something, give it time (as few seconds) to update the data the engine just received and then save when it's good and ready. It happened to me as well when first started out on this game, but read the warning and headed it since ;)
So it's not a bug, it's how the engine, or whatever, works.
I'm gonna make the save button disabled while stats are still updating in the next update.

whiskerygem

Nov 2, 2018
Does anybody know when the next update for this game will be releasing? Apologies if this has already been answered and i am just dumb.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody know when the next update for this game will be releasing? Apologies if this has already been answered and i am just dumb.
Well, 0.04 came out just last month. So this month and January will be spent on SuperPowered, IIRC.
Which means sometime in February.

3.00 star(s) 117 Votes