Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
From my experience with Vampire the Eternal Struggle, one thing I would hope you avoid is doing something like adding super rare cards that are required for certain scenes but next to impossible to get. Nothing frustrated me more than building a reasonable deck from the single box of cards I bought (for about $50) and going up against a deck who's rare cards alone would have cost several thousand dollars. I didn't lose because I was less good at building a good deck, I lost because I only had a small number of rares I could use and faced a deck composed pretty much entirely of rares.
This isn't a CCG, it's just a CG. You get card packs based off skills, your decks are built out of card packs, not individual cards, so the deck building aspect is figuring out how to get into a girls pants, with the skills available. For example, Gina starts off with a personality card called LaiszeFaire that has a Debit: Body 1 effect. This means at the start of each of your turns you start at Resource deficit of 1 if you use body as a resource in your deck. It made trying to impress her with your muscles impossible. I played against her 4 times last night after making the Fitness card packs, and she beat me everytime. I just couldn't cope with the Debt Effect. But using decks that rely on Charm or Idea, was much easier...to get a stalemate, and even then just barely. She's still related and I haven't added in ways to negotiate that hurdle yet.

Anywho...There's no card rarity, some packs cost more or less than others, but that's it.

Reactions: OGRey and khumak

Xnr

May 22, 2020
Baal, in both games (Loser and SP) currently needed huge amount of time spend in phone while checking stats. Dont you think about UI changes to avoid this? Maybe some kind of stickers or short stats window in main screen?

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal, in both games (Loser and SP) currently needed huge amount of time spend in phone while checking stats. Dont you think about UI changes to avoid this? Maybe some kind of stickers or short stats window in main screen?
No. There's too much information to encapsulate in a small window screen without said screen taking up most of the viewport. And if you're going to have a screen take up most the viewport...why not just make a seperate screen.

Reactions: Henry73au

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No. There's too much information to encapsulate in a small window screen without said screen taking up most of the viewport. And if you're going to have a screen take up most the viewport...why not just make a seperate screen.
Then how about adding shortcut buttons to characters' stat pages? This way the stat window remains the same but cuts down on the amount of clicking the player needs to do to check on things. Yes, this would only really work in Loser where there are less characters (so far) than SP though I do think less clicking is a good thing.
There's enough unused screen space to the left and right of the topic bar to keep them out of the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teraxricos

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
is there a list of characters to interact with and how far you can go?
PS: Does the "better idea" option ever succeed with Gina's massage? And if yes, how? xD
PPS: There seems to be a bug, I saved 7 topics to save 1, and everytime I load it the 7th topic always resets

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
is there a list of characters to interact with and how far you can go?
No. Ask here and many will tell you.
PS: Does the "better idea" option ever succeed with Gina's massage? And if yes, how? xD
Negative...That action has one of her Bans.
PPS: There seems to be a bug, I saved 7 topics to save 1, and everytime I load it the 7th topic always resets
Save where? Save the loadout, or save the the game. What screen are you talking aboot?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
No. Ask here and many will tell you.

Negative...That action has one of her Bans.
Save where? Save the loadout, or save the the game. What screen are you talking aboot?
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww
load out.
saved 7 topics, loaded only 6

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww
load out.
saved 7 topics, loaded only 6
I think there's a visual bug right now when you load a loadout one or more will not correctly show up but if you close and open the inventory they will be there
Game just has a bit of trouble displaying topics on the 6 7 8 and 9th slot from what i can tell
The bug is easy to reproduce but it's entirely visual and thus not a huge deal

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Baal7734, is there ever going to be a use for the empty space in Nathan's stats page?
I feel that the skill overlay tooltip is just a wee bit intrusive.
If there are no plans to use that space, how about moving the tooltip up there?

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I think there's a visual bug right now when you load a loadout one or more will not correctly show up but if you close and open the inventory they will be there
Game just has a bit of trouble displaying topics on the 6 7 8 and 9th slot from what i can tell
You are like technical asistance of this game, wow.(y)

Baal7734 this man is here since 2017 and he only send his messages on this game. You did definitely win his heart, i tell you.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
You are like technical asistance of this game, wow.(y)

Baal7734 this man is here since 2017 and he only send his messages on this game. You did definitely win his heart, i tell you.
That's very true actually lol
I like other games in here but this one just feels like has the best gameplay and pacing
So i help out with any questions and doubts when i can
Hope to see this game evolve ever further and i support it as i can

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I see. Excellent.
PS: Why he gotta make becky's friends so fine man. I can't wait for their content xD

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal7734, is there ever going to be a use for the empty space in Nathan's stats page?
I feel that the skill overlay tooltip is just a wee bit intrusive.
If there are no plans to use that space, how about moving the tooltip up there?
I do plan on using that space. The next update will show some of what's planned for it.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
That's very true actually lol
I like other games in here but this one just feels like has the best gameplay and pacing
So i help out with any questions and doubts when i can
Hope to see this game evolve ever further and i support it as i can
Good job...I appreciate the compliment :)

Reactions: OGRey and Cipher
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes