Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Oh what's that? is that a new mechanic or an overhaul to the current topic mechanic?
Cause inappropriate compliment feels like it could be a topic just like the ones we have right now

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Oh what's that? is that a new mechanic or an overhaul to the current topic mechanic?
Cause inappropriate compliment feels like it could be a topic just like the ones we have right now
In my free time I'm making a card game based on Loser. Have been off and on for about 4 months.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
It looks very very good so far and i do have a thing for card games! i look forward to seeing more of it!
It's a bit of a shame that it's probably way too complex to be added to the base game

Reactions: Teraxricos

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah it's it's own thing, though I am planning on adding an option that lets you import your Loser save into the cardgame to unlock stuff in the card game that you've already earned in the base game. I'll have a card pack (5-10 cards) for each skill. This is the store where you buy card packs. Videogames rank1 is shown below. Each AT will sell card packs. 1606821392743.png

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
need to know how to get the item joint
At the bar when Gina is NOT working there (monday and tuesdays) you will find Lisa and after getting her relantionship high enough (by buying her drinks or just regular talking) she will offer to sell you joints after you buy drinks for yourself

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As regards the card game:
If you wanted, you could incorporate it into a future title. Much further down the line, yes but it'll give you time to refine it a bit.. And maybe release a 3rd Edition by then XD

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
There will multiple points of divergence. Each AT has a potential 3 AT's it can transform to. Usually the one it came from and two others. Usually. There may be points where all 3 go different directions.
oooh God. That sounds excellent. And yet... The grind *shiver*

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah it's it's own thing, though I am planning on adding an option that lets you import your Loser save into the cardgame to unlock stuff in the card game that you've already earned in the base game. I'll have a card pack (5-10 cards) for each skill. This is the store where you buy card packs. Videogames rank1 is shown below. Each AT will sell card packs. View attachment 923864
If that is the case, looking follow to it. Are the opponents for this game have to be unlock in the base game or will some be unique to the card game?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
oooh God. That sounds excellent. And yet... The grind *shiver*
I was in a conversation on Zoom today. Someone was decrying how quickly people got into bed now. She was talking about a time when a couple would court for years before being sexual.

I couldn't help but think, "That's some grind." I kept the thought to myself, though.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I was in a conversation on Zoom today. Someone was decrying how quickly people got into bed now. She was talking about a time when a couple would court for years before being sexual.

I couldn't help but think, "That's some grind." I kept the thought to myself, though.
And they are Nathan's family... Gotta think that way.

That neighbor (Charlie) was not, we saw how fast it was. (y)

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If that is the case, looking follow to it. Are the opponents for this game have to be unlock in the base game or will some be unique to the card game?
The characters will all be from the base game, though you'll probably be able to progress further in the card game than you can in the base game with each character...you know...cause there's much less narrative involved in a card game. Come to think of it the only dialogue in the card game is on the cards themselves...though there will be scenes, for game wins/losses/stalemates/ect... But they will play out in picture format only. As a matter of fact the scene plays out over the course of the game.
1606898062156.png
Here's the Gina with both of her Frontline personality traits active.
But once you beat one of em...
1606898213722.png

To get to sexy time stuff, it's the backline Personality traits you want to get to...but...you know, there's hurdles ;) 1606898363351.png

Last edited:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The characters will all be from the base game, though you'll probably be able to progress further in the card game than you can in the base game with each character...you know...cause there's much less narrative involved in a card game. Come to think of it the only dialogue in the card game is on the cards themselves...though there will be scenes, for game wins/losses/stalemates/ect... But they will play out in picture format only. As a matter of fact the scene plays out over the course of the game.
View attachment 925437
Here's the Gina with both of her Frontline personality traits active.
But once you beat one of em...
View attachment 925438

To get to sexy time stuff, it's the backline Personality traits you want to get to...but...you know, there's hurdles ;) View attachment 925441
While other developers struggling with just 1, Baal lowkey creating his 3rd game :LOL:

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes