Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
It's not exploration if you have a list of scenes. Then it's just a check list. Plus it has the same issue as a gallery. Every AT would need it's own coded format, which is a pain in the ass to maintain, and not something I'm willing to spend time on, when that time can be spent on adding more new content. If it was something that could maintain itself, I'd spend the time to make it, but it wouldn't be. Every AT would require me to make a framework in code for scenes. Here's a simple answer. You can have dynamic scenes that change based on game state along with dynamic Archetypes that change as well, or you can have a gallery... My limited time will not allow both. I'm choosing to have dynamic scenes and AT's.
I think maybe you misunderstood me. I wannt something realy basic tipe hint. Like this below, probably enven with option in settings turn on/off based on player preference. So ppl who likes free roam can have it, but the completionist ocd ppl can have their satisfaction too. As maybe all lewd scenes needs some trigger added to track when first seen, and to each characters each at a sum to check all their scenes, I can easily imagine it too much hustle to add and maintain. I only write this to make sure we talking about the same thing, as my progaming far below that level to fully understand your reply. :D Capture.JPG

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I think maybe you misunderstood me. I wannt something realy basic tipe hint. Like this below, probably enven with option in settings turn on/off based on player preference. So ppl who likes free roam can have it, but the completionist ocd ppl can have their satisfaction too. As maybe all lewd scenes needs some trigger added to track when first seen, and to each characters each at a sum to check all their scenes, I can easily imagine it too much hustle to add and maintain. I only write this to make sure we talking about the same thing, as my progaming far below that level to fully understand your reply. :D View attachment 921748
I'd need to track each unique scene, and flag them as being seen or not seen. Since some AT's have more scenes than others, that means I can't make an generic container of flags to track used for all AT's. Each one would have to be unique to the AT. And would that count dynamic scenes ... such as Diane catching you jerking off. Does she witness you cumming or just jacking it? Every single one of these considerations makes tracking what scenes you've seen a larger workload when having to build the framework to track. Without dynamic scenes this would be easy. Just add a flag with the scene name per scene. But since there can be multiple results from the same scene...it's not that simple. Plus if I want to add more scenes to an AT later, such as Gina working at the Bar...I'd have to go back and change the framework again.... I'm not doing it. As a side note...I don't like these kinds of systems in games because it changes the behavior of the player. Players will torture themselves chasing after that "11/11 scenes completed".

Reactions: Teraxricos

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Guys did you see that? Another game (Amnesia) turn into housemate-landlady nonesense. :cry: I'm very grateful to Baal, for take risks and give us what we wanted, you are a hero we need :p Thx again Baal. (y)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If the creators just stopped advertising thier game as incest centric on Patreon, they wouldn't have any issues :/ It's not that patreon doesn't want the content. They could give a crap either which way. They just don't want to be seen as hosting the content. If you keep it quiet, and refer to the characters by thier name rather than Mom/Sister/Whatever Patreon won't bat an eye at you.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah what you said is mostly true, Diane starts as "Mother" and you want to promote her to relaxed mother but you described the process
Talk to her in the topics she needs and end each conversation with positive reaction

The reason you are crashing is because right now you can't save if there are messages in green saying how you and her gained xp in topics
You have to wait until all of those messages scroll past then you can save
bit of an annoying bug but you get used to waiting a few seconds
ooh.
Sweet thanks

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
If the creators just stopped advertising thier game as incest centric on Patreon, they wouldn't have any issues :/ It's not that patreon doesn't want the content. They could give a crap either which way. They just don't want to be seen as hosting the content. If you keep it quiet, and refer to the characters by thier name rather than Mom/Sister/Whatever Patreon won't bat an eye at you.
My eyes bleeding when i see housemate or landlady content. And modders make it worst... They are trying to add incest content in it but they are failing miserably. You can't just change their name and make that game a incest game!

This one make games a incest game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If developers wanna make adult game without incest, do without incest! Just do not trick us with that cheap "incest" content.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okay, the more I play the more this feels like pokemon, with equal amount of grinding xD
Btw, anyone has a list of the differences of the branching Archtypes?
Like at stage 3, Diane has Cosmo and immediagram. What exactly are the differences between the two.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
okay, the more I play the more this feels like pokemon, with equal amount of grinding xD
Btw, anyone has a list of the differences of the branching Archtypes?
Like at stage 3, Diane has Cosmo and immediagram. What exactly are the differences between the two.
Game is still in development so the differences are subtle for now but the goal is to have one path that is more slutty (Immediagram) where you sorta share the characters with the world and a more loving path where you explore your relationship with them
Same thing applies to Becky
Gina at the moment does not have a slutty path

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Game is still in development so the differences are subtle for now but the goal is to have one path that is more slutty (Immediagram) where you sorta share the characters with the world and a more loving path where you explore your relationship with them
I'm very curious about Diane's slutty content. Becky's and Gina's slutty content proggresion is very easy to predict, but Diane's... I'll be eagerly waiting :coffee:.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
As a side note...I don't like these kinds of systems in games because it changes the behavior of the player. Players will torture themselves chasing after that "11/11 scenes completed".
Just to be picky, ppl doing that without this (i know im one of them. :) ) its just much harder and more torturing without it as have to dig out gameplays, waltroughs, read hundreds of comments to find out whats in the game and how to find it.

Reactions: Teraxricos

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Just to be picky, ppl doing that without this (i know im one of them. :) ) its just much harder and more torturing without it as have to dig out gameplays, waltroughs, read hundreds of comments to find out whats in the game and how to find it.
Thats true. Even i found everything, without that "11/11" i will torture myself thinking that "what if i missed something"...

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
ah makes sense.
What archtype level do you need to reach the sexy times anyway? muahahaahaha

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
ah makes sense.
What archtype level do you need to reach the sexy times anyway? muahahaahaha
For which character? the mother? no real sexual act is implemented yet with her between the MC and Diane
Gina has quite a few sexual acts but only one path so the "higher" you go the more you will see
Becky is on the same boat as Diane but i suppose it depends on what you consider sexy
There are some hot scenes with them but no sexual acts that i know of
I am sure there are things i missed somewhere despite being a big fan of it

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
For which character? the mother? no real sexual act is implemented yet with her between the MC and Diane
Gina has quite a few sexual acts but only one path so the "higher" you go the more you will see
Becky is on the same boat as Diane but i suppose it depends on what you consider sexy
There are some hot scenes with them but no sexual acts that i know of
I am sure there are things i missed somewhere despite being a big fan of it
well.... for everyone really xD
I'm trying to *cough* evolve *cough* everyone to right before they split AT xD

Reactions: Henry73au

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
well.... for everyone really xD
I'm trying to *cough* evolve *cough* everyone to right before they split AT xD
There will multiple points of divergence. Each AT has a potential 3 AT's it can transform to. Usually the one it came from and two others. Usually. There may be points where all 3 go different directions.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah his first and second AT are slated for this next update.
Is his AT going to effect everyone, or just Daine?

But for trigger the scenes, girls need to be at their certain AT right?:unsure:

Hmm... If so, we are going to need Richard ...... AT + girl ..... AT for these scenes.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes