Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
It seems that I can't have a "Dancing" topic...
The best that I can do is motorboart sis tits...grind fest and complex game mechanics. Has potential but can't trigger interesting places like bar as I read in the walkthrough

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
It seems that I can't have a "Dancing" topic...
The best that I can do is motorboart sis tits...grind fest and complex game mechanics. Has potential but can't trigger interesting places like bar as I read in the walkthrough
well you gotta progress through the characters ATs
If your goal is just dancing there's a few sources of it like the bar or the party on fridays
The most straight forward is the party, just get becky to popular sister and you will be invited to the party at 18:00 during dinner
only once a week so the best way to get dancing xp / topics is to unlock the bar
All of this info is on the walkthrough though
It's hard to say from your message what wall you're hitting exactly

Reactions: OGRey

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I made a thing. I'd show you but I can't upload screenshots right now for some reason.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
well you gotta progress through the characters ATs
If your goal is just dancing there's a few sources of it like the bar or the party on fridays
The most straight forward is the party, just get becky to popular sister and you will be invited to the party at 18:00 during dinner
only once a week so the best way to get dancing xp / topics is to unlock the bar
All of this info is on the walkthrough though
It's hard to say from your message what wall you're hitting exactly
I guess I'll continue and pursue the popular sister. Thx for the tips. I'm just a little bit lost on all the things that can be done.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I watch numerous different sites for recommendations to improve the game. If I come across a recommendation that is doable, and still in line with the basic stucture of the game, I'll try to figure out how to impliment it. This change was too complex to rely on memory to add in the future, so I added it to my build instead ;)

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I watch numerous different sites for recommendations to improve the game. If I come across a recommendation that is doable, and still in line with the basic stucture of the game
Hmm... K. I got one.

I really dont like Girl House but this mechanic is really good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know sometimes i lost my track, this would help me a lot :)

My opinion: "Action" part is not suitable. I would not want to see what they are doing.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Can't really work well with my system, or else characters would on occasion appear in two places at once. For example running into Diane before she goes jogging. She'd show up in the livingroom and the Front Yard. Or Becky, she can only go to the party on Fridays if you go with her, otherwise she's bumming around the house. Not only that but it gives the player too much omniscience. What if I want what they are doing, or where they are to be secret unless you find them. In order to do that, I'd need make a second schedule just to show what I want the player to know, versus what the game knows, and that's not worth it in my opinion. While some Devs think that if they put a scene in the game, they should make sure every single player can find it, I prefer to reward the player that explores. I like having hidden content, and this suggested schedule system gives away way too much information, and to counteract that, I'd need to manually make a schedule for each AT that was more reserved in it's information. Something I'm not going to do. The scheduler is already more than enough for me to handle.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Can't really work well with my system, or else characters would on occasion appear in two places at once. For example running into Diane before she goes jogging. She'd show up in the livingroom and the Front Yard. Or Becky, she can only go to the party on Fridays if you go with her, otherwise she's bumming around the house

I prefer to reward the player that explores. I like having hidden content.
Fair points.

My another trouble is; i don't know if chatacter content is finished or not. I'm wandering like a maniac and sometimes can't find anything, then i see her "that AT" content is not finished yet. For example i was thinking after here "Influencer Becky's party" content is over.
Then one day later i see someones "all new content images is here" comment. After i download the file, i see this.
It was frustrating to see :S

It is not your way, i know but after press newly created telephone button, it can write something like this.

* Becky is looking/changed/behave .......... maybe i should try my luck on party.

After that content is done, advice should dissapear.

Btw i'm not talking about everyday changes. I'm talking about special contents.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Well...the first image was from the transition scene from Less Bitchy to Influencer. The second image was one of two variants of the end of party scene for influencer. I mean...Of course there's going to be more content for Influencer after the transition scene. Becky wasn't even Influencer yet in the first image.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Of course there's going to be more content for Influencer after the transition scene.
Yes ofcourse. But i was not know that this content is on the party. I thought they were done with that game. :cautious: Yeap It was kinda stupid, i should have look at party regardless.

But dont be attached to that specific case. I'm talking about general. Like; i was lucky to find "Diane's bar content". I thought that "wasted Diane scene" was the only content.

You probably want us to explore, i love that exploration exitement too but sometimes it hurts Baal. Little hints could save some lives :p At least it can say "Becky's special content is not over yet". That "did i finish her content? " uncertainty is killing me :S

Reactions: Teraxricos

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
can someone tell me how you play this game?
What to do, what to go for, how you do it....
I am so confused xD

D

Deleted member 549795

I was just looking at the RAM. With Ram that low it's probably better to run 32bit regardless.
Hi Baal, excuse me pls tell me what i have to do to play the game without the problems that I mentioned, I'm playing the 32bit version but it keeps frezzing when I go to the party.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Can someone help me with this little bitch - becky)?
How do i increase quantity of her followers? And what about intoxication and her girlfriend sally?
IMG_20201127_222958.jpg

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes