wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I did watch Tv with her many Saturday-Sunday when she is in living room and Becky is in her room changing...and still not unlocked...
I believe you need relationship of some level, maybe 50? Also I suspect you need to have appearance 10 or more? Maybe even reputation, but that one would suck because it drops with raising of some skills.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Is it possible to only get the fixed file's, so a don't need to D-load the hole game again???? Thanks

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Why make an absolutely fucking 24/7 grind in the game?
1. How to unlock VIP options? Who are they for?
2. Menu with jokes does not work. Is this a bug?
3. Gina cannot be transferred to level 4, not such an option. Are the requirements correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
3. Gina cannot be transferred to level 4, not such an option. Are the requirements correct?
Communication, Demonstration and Concentration apply passive bonuses. These skills increase every time you talk to someone. This cuts down the grind significantly.

1. Don't know.
2. In what way "doesn't work"? It works just fine for me.
3. Supply a screenshot of Gina's status.

Are you playing 0.04.07?

Reactions: OGRey and Ebashu

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017

The game is grindy to give the feeling to the player that change is gradual instead of playing for 20 minutes and all of sudden everyone's head over heels about you
It's not for everyone for sure but i for one think it's a strength of the game not a weakness

1. What VIP options are you talking about?
2. Jokes menu was bugged in a previous version you must not be using the latest update
3. Which level 4 do you mean? over affectionate sister? you need to bring a bottle of alcohol (whiskey i believe) and find her on the living room after she comes home drunk
I believe on saturdays at midnight.. not sure
But the latest patch also gives hints on what to do to change their AT you sure you are playing 4.07?

Reactions: OGRey

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
I play on the version Loser v0.04.02 (PC64xResizeable)
Here is a screenshot:
View attachment 911278
You need to download and play on the latest version
It will fix the research bug (and many other bugs) as well as give you hints on where to get the special event to unlock the next AT
In this case it's like i told you
Find her in the living room after she came home from work and make sure you have a bottle of whiskey on you

Reactions: Ebashu

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
i am talking and asking about theese WIP options. What is this? Where this location? I mean bank for example?
IMG_20201122_180402.jpg

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
i am talking and asking about theese WIP options. What is this? Where this location? I mean bank for example?
View attachment 911280
Oh WIP you said VIP
WIP means work in progress
They are not implemented in the game just yet
Something for a future patch but the groundwork is here already
For now it is safe to assume anything that says "WIP" is not in the game just yet

Reactions: OGRey

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
You need to download and play on the latest version
It will fix the research bug (and many other bugs) as well as give you hints on where to get the special event to unlock the next AT
In this case it's like i told you
Find her in the living room after she came home from work and make sure you have a bottle of whiskey on you
Ok, thanks, i will download the latest version. I hope will not any problems with saves..

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Archetype "Sister with Benefits" requires Deviant skill. Skill Deviant requires "charisma" and "disorder". Where to get the "Disorder" skill, what is it, how to find / open it?

Reactions: Henry73au

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Archetype "Sister with Benefits" requires Deviant skill. Skill Deviant requires "charisma" and "disorder". Where to get the "Disorder" skill, what is it, how to find / open it?
The easiest way to get disorder is to just buy the vodka from the congo shop
It's not exactly cheap though but i just spent some days focusing on other activities while i let money build up
Other options include joints that you can buy at the bar from Lisa if your relantionship is high enough
And i think you can get topics at the party on friday but i am not 100% sure on that one

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
The easiest way to get disorder is to just buy the vodka from the congo shop
It's not exactly cheap though but i just spent some days focusing on other activities while i let money build up
Other options include joints that you can buy at the bar from Lisa if your relantionship is high enough
And i think you can get topics at the party on friday but i am not 100% sure on that one
More topics gives Disorder, like "Flashing" (Nudity / Disorder) and some others..
What topics a girl give depends on what her AT is and what she likes.. so be mindful of that when you turn their AT's around, the topics they like and thereby can give will also change.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Only one Question. Where can I buy or get the "cool outfit"?
Congo's or Dudes outfitters. You may either need some ranks in fashion or shopping. Youc an get the nice shirt from Congo's which has the Cool style, or you can get the modern outfit from Dude's Outfitters that has the Cool and Modern style. Either will work, just be sure to put the item in your item inventory from storage after you buy it, to equip the outfit.

Reactions: Teraxricos

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
There are very few save slots in the game. No gallery - many scenes cannot be viewed again after character transformation. Does the author plan to add a gallery and additional slots for saves?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There are very few save slots in the game. No gallery - many scenes cannot be viewed again after character transformation. Does the author plan to add a gallery and additional slots for saves?
Believe it or not, the three saves currently in the game is a 300% increase in the number of save files there originally were.

I'd like an option to turn off the "This is an adult games" warning splash or at least shorten the length of time it's sitting there.
And yes, that typo is also on that screen.

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Believe it or not, the three saves currently in the game is a 300% increase in the number of save files there originally were.

I'd like an option to turn off the "This is an adult games" warning splash or at least shorten the length of time it's sitting there.
And yes, that typo is also on that screen.
you mean 200% increase :WeSmart:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
you mean 200% increase :WeSmart:
Er, no. I meant 300%.
An increase of 200% is double the original, not adding two. (Simple calculation: 1 x 200% = 2)
An increase of 300% is triple the original.

As there are 3 saves slots, an increase of 300% is accurate.

I see where you're coming from but I think you're just fractionally incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Er, no. I meant 300%.
1 x 100% = 1
1 x 200% = 2
1 x 300% = 3
As there are 3 saves slots, an increase of 300% is accurate.
An increase of 200% would mean two save slots.

I see where you're coming from but I think you're just fractionally incorrect.
This is entirely off topic buuuuuuuuut
It's a little bit different because you included the word increase
If it didn't increase at all you'd say 0% increase
It doesn't make sense if next patch comes around and we still have 3 saves but you still announce we had a 100% increase
What you are describing is a 300% multiplier but not a 300% increase

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes