Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is entirely off topic buuuuuuuuut
It's a little bit different because you included the word increase
If it didn't increase at all you'd say 0% increase
It doesn't make sense if next patch comes around and we still have 3 saves but you still announce we had a 100% increase
What you are describing is a 300% multiplier but not a 300% increase
Eh, okay. Let's just stop now. I don't want to see another "Your post was deleted because OT" message alert.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: FaiRTaiL and OGRey

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
That adult screen message hides the fact that that the game is building itself. It won't be shortened. I figured it was better than a generic "Game is Loading" screen. The three saves are barebones right now, because I just added them. There used to only be a save game and load game button. I may add more save slots, though I don't really feel a need to. Gallery for scenes is not gonna happen, though I may make a gallery for animations. Scenes are too difficult since a scene can play out numerous different ways based on the current game state, and the main menu has no game state. I'm more concerned with giving the save files more information.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Not sure wether this still happens in v 4.07 (currently downloading it to play) but in 4.06 you can't close the load menu if you opened it by accident. You're essentially forced to load an earlier save and lose your progress.

Either that or I'm being an idiot and can't figure out how to close it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure wether this still happens in v 4.07 (currently downloading it to play) but in 4.06 you can't close the load menu if you opened it by accident. You're essentially forced to load an earlier save and lose your progress.

Either that or I'm being an idiot and can't figure out how to close it.
Just hit escape.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That adult screen message hides the fact that that the game is building itself. It won't be shortened. I figured it was better than a generic "Game is Loading" screen. The three saves are barebones right now, because I just added them. There used to only be a save game and load game button. I may add more save slots, though I don't really feel a need to. Gallery for scenes is not gonna happen, though I may make a gallery for animations. Scenes are too difficult since a scene can play out numerous different ways based on the current game state, and the main menu has no game state. I'm more concerned with giving the save files more information.
Okay, well that makes perfect sense, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: FaiRTaiL and OGRey

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
How to catch Diana in living room evening when she watching a movie? There are option to invite her to dance. Yes, she archetype is a "cosmopolitan mother".

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
How to catch Diana in living room evening when she watching a movie? There are option to invite her to dance. Yes, she archetype is a "cosmopolitan mother".
Mondays at 23:00 you can find her in the living room and invite her to go to the bar
Only on mondays though

Reactions: Ebashu
D

Deleted member 549795

Excuse me, I keep getting frozzen screens with some transitions, and above all i cant go to the party, when I arrive at the party, it starts the scene and then it freezes in black screen with the music in the background and I'm unable to do any action.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Excuse me, I keep getting frozzen screens with some transitions, and above all i cant go to the party, when I arrive at the party, it starts the scene and then it freezes in black screen with the music in the background and I'm unable to do any action.
Well, check your graphics drivers and play the latest release and save often...... Im playing from the very first release... I had one error with Charlene in the first release, since then , not one!!!!!!!!!
Game is great but demanding.... Not just fapping game here, you have to think ;)
I myself sometimes wanted to go to fast, pressed to fast and got the game to hung a couple of times...
But, learn the game and take it easy...
I have 100% skills and almost 100% on every girl, besides couple of small things left...
Dont believe you can get 100% on every girl in this update, Mom for example, have everything beside sexual and theres no way to get it in this update ,i think.... well see...
Great game Dev (y):love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au
D

Deleted member 549795

Well, check your graphics drivers and play the latest release and save often...... Im playing from the very first release... I had one error with Charlene in the first release, since then , not one!!!!!!!!!
Game is great but demanding.... Not just fapping game here, you have to think ;)
I myself sometimes wanted to go to fast, pressed to fast and got the game to hung a couple of times...
But, learn the game and take it easy...
I have 100% skills and almost 100% on every girl, besides couple of small things left...
Dont believe you can get 100% on every girl in this update, Mom for example, have everything beside sexual and theres no way to get it in this update ,i think.... well see...
Great game Dev (y):love:
Thanks for the answer, what drivers should I have?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I was just looking at the RAM. With Ram that low it's probably better to run 32bit regardless.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes