Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hi Baal, excuse me pls tell me what i have to do to play the game without the problems that I mentioned, I'm playing the 32bit version but it keeps frezzing when I go to the party.
I have no idea. Update all your drivers, and make sure there aren't too many programs running when you run the game. Considering how little RAM you have, I don't think your computer handle much more than one or two applications at a time.

Last edited:

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone help me with this little bitch - becky)?
How do i increase quantity of her followers? And what about intoxication and her girlfriend sally?
View attachment 918194
All of those requirements are for the party on fridays in fact becky's ATs at the moment all revolve around the party
You get followers by engaging with activities
Dancing with becky or hanging out with jay and jack will all give you followers for becky for example
Dancing with tilley will actually make you lose followers instead of gaining so do becareful
Intoxication can be gained by giving her alchool and every time an hour passes at the party everyone loses 10% intoxication
Sally is also at the party and you just gotta give her drinks a few times until she becomes friendly with you and invites you to the afterparty
The strongest drinks (for higher intoxication) require you to have vodka on you before heading to the party and hanging out with jay and jack require you to have topics (such as charming banter) on your hotbar
The party is the first time where inventory management really comes into play

Reactions: Ebashu

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm at Immediagram Mother AT and about to move to Cosmopolitan, but before that, I would like to see everything, so what I can I actually see with Immediagram mother AT?

Edit: So far I took picture of her on the living room...come to think of, I think that's the only interaction that I managed .

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm at Immediagram Mother AT and about to move to Cosmopolitan, but before that, I would like to see everything, so what I can I actually see with Immediagram mother AT?

Edit: So far I took picture of her on the living room...come to think of, I think that's the only interaction that I managed .
You can take pictures of her jogging, in the livingroom, and I think in her bedroom...I honestly can't remember. It's been almost half a year since I made that AT.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
so which characters can you bang in this one so far? mom y/n?

also, since you're earlier on in this one, hopefully you make a plan for pregnancy.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal have you changed your work cycle or its still same 2SP-1loser
There's a vote that ends this weekend on my Patreon and Subscribestar to determine my schedule. Currently changing my dev cycle from 2SP:1Loser (5week cycles) to 1:1 (8week cycle) is winning.

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Okay I give up. I've tried everything to get Becky up to Queen Bee, but it just doesn't work. I've got her at 100 relationship, 10 followers, but to get her to 30 intoxication I have to give her at least 2 drinks. However, I have to give Sally at least 3 drinks to get her to ask to stay late. I've tried every order possible of giving 2 and 2, but it does not work. Am I missing something?

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Okay I give up. I've tried everything to get Becky up to Queen Bee, but it just doesn't work. I've got her at 100 relationship, 10 followers, but to get her to 30 intoxication I have to give her at least 2 drinks. However, I have to give Sally at least 3 drinks to get her to ask to stay late. I've tried every order possible of giving 2 and 2, but it does not work. Am I missing something?
I think what you are doing wrong is that you are trying to get both becky and sally to be intoxicated when your goal is to have becky at 30% and sally be friendly
How do you get sally to be friendly? you get her drunk! but the good news is that unlike intoxication level, friendship does not go down with time
I am about 97% sure that the only requirement to get invited to the afterparty is the friendship so just spend a party or two getting sally drunk until she invites you to the afterparty then the following week get becky drunk (at least 30% at the time sally invites you but remember every hour everyone loses 10% intoxication)
Then an option should appear to transform her
Let me know if that still doesn't work

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
I think what you are doing wrong is that you are trying to get both becky and sally to be intoxicated when your goal is to have becky at 30% and sally be friendly
How do you get sally to be friendly? you get her drunk! but the good news is that unlike intoxication level, friendship does not go down with time
I am about 97% sure that the only requirement to get invited to the afterparty is the friendship so just spend a party or two getting sally drunk until she invites you to the afterparty then the following week get becky drunk (at least 30% at the time sally invites you but remember every hour everyone loses 10% intoxication)
Then an option should appear to transform her
Let me know if that still doesn't work
Thank you!! That was it. You rock.

Reactions: Cipher

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Couple of questions, is that a way to hide the text during a scene? And second, how do you raise "interest" with a certain character?
I need 20 interest to change Bartender sister to over affectionate, but I only have 6 and I have no idea how or when I got those:unsure:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Couple of questions, is that a way to hide the text during a scene? And second, how do you raise "interest" with a certain character?
I need 20 interest to change Bartender sister to over affectionate, but I only have 6 and I have no idea how or when I got those:unsure:.
Right click the mouse to hide the overlay. Interest is raised differently for each AT, but there are some skills that will give Interest for specific topics.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Baal you remember we discussed an issue, how reloading game making disappear characters and options related to events.
I had a thought, I'm not sure it's possible or if it possible how much work therefore it has any realistic chance.
What if event were broken down to phases so you save it save game instead of event done: true/false is like in event:1/2/3 what phase they are at. So its like conversation - stat change happens at 1, than putting up character picture happens at 2, when playing 1 automatically continues into 2 so you only can save at 2 (unless somebody deliberately try to abuse it), so when reloading game you can change to replay event it will repeat only current phase which is just putting up pictures and options on screen.

//Ok: last programming i did was like 20-25 years ago in high school computer class in turbo pascal, so if I'm talking total rubbish don't laugh, my only intention to help as sometimes an outside POV can give new perspective. Best Regards .//

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Yes ofcourse. But i was not know that this content is on the party. I thought they were done with that game. :cautious: Yeap It was kinda stupid, i should have look at party regardless.

But dont be attached to that specific case. I'm talking about general. Like; i was lucky to find "Diane's bar content". I thought that "wasted Diane scene" was the only content.

You probably want us to explore, i love that exploration exitement too but sometimes it hurts Baal. Little hints could save some lives :p At least it can say "Becky's special content is not over yet". That "did i finish her content? " uncertainty is killing me :S

what about some gallery/achievment type of tracking showing on each character's AT how many lewd/picture scene in the game how many we seen? Not big thing just a tiny help Like "Bartender Sister (some icon) 8/5". Ok Baal wants as to explore, but a hint how much more we should spend with exploring before going forward would be real helpful.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
First, do the tutorial. It's there on the main menu.
So talk to characters with topic that push them to change?
The tags are confusing me xD
So just to clarify,
Diane currently has the Good humored arctype, which you want to change to Relaxed mother.
Doing so by activating her active and braggart secondary interests.
Done by getting the greyed out to green by talking about topic with said tag?
and the resource management comes to play in acquiring topics with tags?

and now I crash every time I save after speaking to Diane xD

Last edited:

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
So talk to characters with topic that push them to change?
The tags are confusing me xD
So just to clarify,
Diane currently has the Good humored arctype, which you want to change to Relaxed mother.
Doing so by activating her active and braggart secondary interests.
Done by getting the greyed out to green by talking about topic with said tag?
and the resource management comes to play in acquiring topics with tags?

and now I crash every time I save after speaking to Diane xD
Yeah what you said is mostly true, Diane starts as "Mother" and you want to promote her to relaxed mother but you described the process
Talk to her in the topics she needs and end each conversation with positive reaction

The reason you are crashing is because right now you can't save if there are messages in green saying how you and her gained xp in topics
You have to wait until all of those messages scroll past then you can save
bit of an annoying bug but you get used to waiting a few seconds

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
what about some gallery/achievment type of tracking showing on each character's AT how many lewd/picture scene in the game how many we seen? Not big thing just a tiny help Like "Bartender Sister (some icon) 8/5". Ok Baal wants as to explore, but a hint how much more we should spend with exploring before going forward would be real helpful.
It's not exploration if you have a list of scenes. Then it's just a check list. Plus it has the same issue as a gallery. Every AT would need it's own coded format, which is a pain in the ass to maintain, and not something I'm willing to spend time on, when that time can be spent on adding more new content. If it was something that could maintain itself, I'd spend the time to make it, but it wouldn't be. Every AT would require me to make a framework in code for scenes. Here's a simple answer. You can have dynamic scenes that change based on game state along with dynamic Archetypes that change as well, or you can have a gallery... My limited time will not allow both. I'm choosing to have dynamic scenes and AT's.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal you remember we discussed an issue, how reloading game making disappear characters and options related to events.
I had a thought, I'm not sure it's possible or if it possible how much work therefore it has any realistic chance.
What if event were broken down to phases so you save it save game instead of event done: true/false is like in event:1/2/3 what phase they are at. So its like conversation - stat change happens at 1, than putting up character picture happens at 2, when playing 1 automatically continues into 2 so you only can save at 2 (unless somebody deliberately try to abuse it), so when reloading game you can change to replay event it will repeat only current phase which is just putting up pictures and options on screen.

//Ok: last programming i did was like 20-25 years ago in high school computer class in turbo pascal, so if I'm talking total rubbish don't laugh, my only intention to help as sometimes an outside POV can give new perspective. Best Regards .//
Can it be done. yes. Will I gut the entire dialogue system as it is and remake all the scenes I've already made to fit a new format that is broken apart, just to resolve a minor visual issue. No. Unfortunately, that is what would be required. I'm looking into seeing if there's another solution, but I make no promises. Working with primitive object types can be difficult regarding images and textures.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Can it be done. yes. Will I gut the entire dialogue system as it is and remake all the scenes I've already made to fit a new format that is broken apart, just to resolve a minor visual issue. No. Unfortunately, that is what would be required. I'm looking into seeing if there's another solution, but I make no promises. Working with primitive object types can be difficult regarding images and textures.
Ok. I understand, the scale of the work, and I agree on it with you that its not justifiable. But just being anal, its more than a minor visual issue. As I saved often before key deceisions to explore/ expercince with choiches, but its pointles for saving as if you reload, the options not there anymore to chose, and you have to skip trough an entire week to get back where you saved. :(

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes