4.10 star(s) 75 Votes

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
It's on Steam so the dev would give up a nice chunk of change if they abandoned the game.
Well I wasn't saying he abandoned it, just that there was nothing new announced in some time. I think it's been at least 3 months since last chapter so maybe it won't be long before we get a new release. Considering how many mediocre cookie cutter games we get (render and story wise), this is one of my favorites.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well I wasn't saying he abandoned it, just that there was nothing new announced in some time. I think it's been at least 3 months since last chapter so maybe it won't be long before we get a new release. Considering how many mediocre cookie cutter games we get (render and story wise), this is one of my favorites.
I am trying to remember about how often this dev updates, I am thinking it's about a 4 month cycle with a good amount of content with each update.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Looking forward to seeing what branching the dev implements in the future.
I really like the game but at the moment it feels too linear imo.
Also, I'm looking forward to achievements being added those are always a nice bonus.
I personally find the talk about branching a bit concerning. With such high quality renders, I worry that we can have another "Naughty capitan" situation in the end. With a year update cycle and enough paths to never finish the game in somewhat reasonable timeframe. Don't get me wrong, "Summer scent" is a very high quality game, but with such a pace, I find it impossible to even care about it anymore.

Reactions: Joshy92

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I personally find the talk about branching a bit concerning. With such high quality renders, I worry that we can have another "Naughty capitan" situation in the end. With a year update cycle and enough paths to never finish the game in somewhat reasonable timeframe. Don't get me wrong, "Summer scent" is a very high quality game, but with such a pace, I find it impossible to even care about it anymore.
I don't think it will be that crazy amount of branching.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yngling

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Patreon post Apr. 6th

Hi, as there was a delay in the release I decided to do a preview of the chapter.
Is the first time I do something like this, I always thought supporters weren't interested in previews or spoilers, but some of you wanted it.

About the delay: I talked about it in the -Supporters only- channel over discord. I also edited the last devblog to include the delay note.

The new update will release this month, for sure during April, though I still have some doubts about the exact date.
Yes the actual post is a lot longer with spoilers for people who can't wait to know what happens next but I ain't copy all dat.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I don't think it will be that crazy amount of branching.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhh, I almost going to download this game again, it's been a long time,
Until I see your message.

I thought there will be harem in this game ,
Heck atleast, is there throuple path with wife and daughter?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Uhh, I almost going to download this game again, it's been a long time,
Until I see your message.

I thought there will be harem in this game ,
Heck atleast, is there throuple path with wife and daughter?
That would be the fam_ending along with 2 solo endings and 1 mystery ending

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Today's news from Patreon (in Patreon Chat):

Hi! Just testing this new tool. It seems like a quick way to communicate stuff, reminds me of the old IRC chats. I usually answer any question people have over discord but I get some people don't use discord or don't like to join just any server for privacy or whatever reason. As there as people confused about the delays I decided to try and use this. When it comes to the new chapter, Is going to be released today around midnight (CET).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes