4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

lsfjohn

Jun 21, 2020
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch7 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
removed

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i tried the one attached to the main post and it corrupted my game so im wondering if i did it wrong or if it doesn't work for the fan made full hd version. im refering to this mod (AWifeAndMother_Mod v0.151WT_KoGa3.zip)
You quoted the mod for this game in this thread.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
This game twists your sensibilities around a bit. I think maybe it's because overall the MC is bankrupt of good reasoning skills. His coping strategies are destructive, his relational decision making skills suck. His wife is doomed unless she realizes herself she needs help and seeks it herself because she has no meaningful support from the MC. It's like he's got his relationship on life support and he's waiting for her to sink or swim. Makes him a bit of a dick in my eyes. Or just ignorant, not sure which. As for Kailey, she's a hard read. I'm not entirely convinced she hasn't got a less than innocent backstory that has yet to be revealed. I really do hope this game survives the odds, though. It's certainly a thought provoking storyline, rare in these VN's.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
This game twists your sensibilities around a bit. I think maybe it's because overall the MC is bankrupt of good reasoning skills. His coping strategies are destructive, his relational decision making skills suck. His wife is doomed unless she realizes herself she needs help and seeks it herself because she has no meaningful support from the MC. It's like he's got his relationship on life support and he's waiting for her to sink or swim. Makes him a bit of a dick in my eyes. Or just ignorant, not sure which. As for Kailey, she's a hard read. I'm not entirely convinced she hasn't got a less than innocent backstory that has yet to be revealed. I really do hope this game survives the odds, though. It's certainly a thought provoking storyline, rare in these VN's.
Damn...could not disagree more with that Justine take.

Way I see it, his wife is nothing but a malignant tumor that he desperately needs to excise from his life. The MC is a battered husband being kept down by that toxic, drunken, garbage excuse of a human being. Kailey and Cass are the perfect opportunity he needs to gtfo of that awful marriage. Just the thought of him actually considering having a child with that woman makes my skin crawl.

I agree with the Kailey take though. I may be well off base but there is something not quite right with her. I really don't think she is as innocent and naive as she appears...

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Damn...could not disagree more with that Justine take.

Way I see it, his wife is nothing but a malignant tumor that he desperately needs to excise from his life. The MC is a battered husband being kept down by that toxic, drunken, garbage excuse of a human being. Kailey and Cass are the perfect opportunity he needs to gtfo of that awful marriage. Just the thought of him actually considering having a child with that woman makes my skin crawl.

I agree with the Kailey take though. I may be well off base but there is something not quite right with her. I really don't think she is as innocent and naive as she appears...
AbsoYeah
No meaningful support? All I see from that guy is "yes, dear, sure, whatever you say. Everything is totally my fault. I'll try to do better." The fate of every married man in any white country. "I don't feel prioritized and supported"? Bitch, I have a job, I can't just take days off and serve your every whim, since I'm just a corporate drone. She'd be the first to dump on him for being a deadbeat if he got fired for neglecting his work, even if he did it for her. "What are WE gonna do now that you got fired? How are YOU gonna fix this?" Like Eddie Murphy used to say back in the (damn, already) old days, "All women are about is "What you have done for me lately?"

Reactions: RNasc4444

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
No meaningful support? All I see from that guy is "yes, dear, sure, whatever you say. Everything is totally my fault.
Which is all patronizing and seems comforting, but is in no way meaningful support. Yes, she's f*d up beyond tolerance for anyone who doesn't know her, a real (walk away from this) bitch. But this guy is married to her. He knows her and loves her for years. Certainly she wasn't this malignant bitch all along. He has crawled out of the gutter himself (well somewhat anyway, he's still cheating on his marriage). Meaningful support means doing whatever it takes to help her get well. If in doing THAT, she takes the low road and either succumbs or leaves him, well then at least he put forth the effort to help the one he swears he's so dedicated and devoted to.

Reactions: VirtualKombat

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
As for Kailey, she's a hard read. I'm not entirely convinced she hasn't got a less than innocent backstory that has yet to be revealed.
I fully agree with you on the wife and the MC. I do hope their relationship makes it.

Kailey... I don't want to admit it but you may have a point. The fact that any kind of DNA testing is still missing, as well as the very casual sex that was supposed to be her first time, it has me worried. It would still be a kick in the gut if she isn't all that she claims to be though...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I fully agree with you on the wife and the MC. I do hope their relationship makes it.

Kailey... I don't want to admit it but you may have a point. The fact that any kind of DNA testing is still missing, as well as the very casual sex that was supposed to be her first time, it has me worried. It would still be a kick in the gut if she isn't all that she claims to be though...
I have a strange feeling about Kailey... She acts very impulsive, but also like a woman on mission. MC is, well, a cheater and thinks with the wrong head... MC's wife is mystery... Yes, she actually loves MC in her own way, but MC love her too. On his own way. Kailey is a major disruption in their lives for now...
I was previously thinking that Kayley is there to patch their marriage, bu she act like loose cannon, she forces her own agenda, whatever that is.

Reactions: Yngling

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Which is all patronizing and seems comforting, but is in no way meaningful support. Yes, she's f*d up beyond tolerance for anyone who doesn't know her, a real (walk away from this) bitch. But this guy is married to her. He knows her and loves her for years. Certainly she wasn't this malignant bitch all along. He has crawled out of the gutter himself (well somewhat anyway, he's still cheating on his marriage). Meaningful support means doing whatever it takes to help her get well. If in doing THAT, she takes the low road and either succumbs or leaves him, well then at least he put forth the effort to help the one he swears he's so dedicated and devoted to.
It's not patronizing at all, it's just the smart but humiliating thing to do. Except at some point it gets old, and that's when the affair happens and some Kayley comes in. And then of course, it's his fault. Because isn't it always?

Certainly she wasn't this malignant bitch all along.
They get scary as they get older.

"Meaningful support means doing whatever it takes to help her get well. If in doing THAT, she takes the low road and either
succumbs or leaves him, well then at least he put forth the effort to help the one he swears he's so dedicated and devoted to. "
They always take the low road. You must be twelve or something...

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Cynical much? You're apparently a woman hater or something...
Or something :p The ability of observation is called cynicism by those who don't have it. Or by those who bury their head in the sand. The latter in particular, is most people.
I have a very low opinion who think "hater" is somehow an argument, as a side note.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is a great game
Kailey is so innocent & beautiful
I want to be her knight in shining armour

I also really want to help Justine
She might appear abrasive on the surface, But I think deep down she is a kindhearted person
We just need to help her come out of her shell

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Or something :p The ability of observation is called cynicism by those who don't have it. Or by those who bury their head in the sand. The latter in particular, is most people.
I have a very low opinion who think "hater" is somehow an argument, as a side note.
Pretty easy to surmise what your love life has been like. My condolences.

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes