4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
When I started the new version (chapter 8) I got the following error:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/ch02/ch02_sc10.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Mon Dec 25 19:11:00 2023

This was even before getting to the main menu or trying to load my save from the end of chapter 7. So, I went to the indicated file and manually deleted the indents in the first line of the file. Then I was able to start the game normally and proceed from my chapter 7 save.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Didnt fuck anyone except the forced sex with the wife rejected everyone that I could and still Kay is bitching at me for fucking whore's and mc saying he needs to do better. Like atleast make it make sense. I have also told Cass no like 3 or 4 times and she is still here shouldn't she learn her lesson by now?

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
STEAM and Patreon, unsure of the difference besides being different changelogs...

EDIT: Yeah, Steam does indeed have different files/scripts.
So if that's the case what are the differences? I think last chapter I got the CE edition. Which one is this because the file name doesn't say?

(Lost_at_Birth-0.8-pc .zip)
I'd obviously want the "complete" version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When I started the new version (chapter 8) I got the following error:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/ch02/ch02_sc10.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Mon Dec 25 19:11:00 2023

This was even before getting to the main menu or trying to load my save from the end of chapter 7. So, I went to the indicated file and manually deleted the indents in the first line of the file. Then I was able to start the game normally and proceed from my chapter 7 save.
Sounds like you used a mod last time, didn't have that when opening it, mod can defintetly do what you described.

So if that's the case what are the differences? I think last chapter I got the CE edition. Which one is this because the file name doesn't say?

(Lost_at_Birth-0.8-pc .zip)
I'd obviously want the "complete" version.
Steam doesn't say it either, but it has different scripts when comparing them, I assume some Steam changes for submission.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Didnt fuck anyone except the forced sex with the wife rejected everyone that I could and still Kay is bitching at me for fucking whore's and mc saying he needs to do better. Like atleast make it make sense. I have also told Cass no like 3 or 4 times and she is still here shouldn't she learn her lesson by now?
She must be a really jealous type. She see you walking away with a hot chick, damn he must of banged her lol. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Disappointing update. For starters, disappointed that they didnt redo the sex scene from the previous update. 7 chapters of buildup for a penetration scene that lasts 3 pumps and <5 seconds. Had so much potential to really make a nice scene between the two for their first time but no, just a shitty quicky.

This update tries to randomly throw drama for no reason, took 5 mins to playthrough, and had zero follow up with the sex scene from the previous update.

Losing faith after the last 2-3 updates in this one unfortunately because the girls are gorgeous.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Actually she's mad at you imagining you banged a girl which you really didn't touch.
I should have skipped this update.
I went through and avoided sex with everyone else, tried both love and caring path with her, same results, little disappointed by that honestly. I hope this gets altered in the next update.
Even on my primary save where I had slept with others, I avoided the girl at the end knowing she was around, trying to avoid that exact outcome, which seems to happen regardless of what you choose to do through the story.

I get the extra work with creating alternate scenes, but that's an easy one honestly, Even if she thought something happened, you could use most the same images in a alternate where she questions what happened, but not freak out the way she did. I played this game because of her, could care less about the others, and now my feelings about her changed because she is a little crazy, and not he good kind of crazy.

Edit: Getting a little bit of an 'orphan' vibe now from her.

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes