4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
I've been looking for a game like this for a long time. I'll download...

Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch7 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/ch02/ch02_sc10.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Tue Dec 26 09:57:45 2023

Reactions: Lucii46
Oct 10, 2022
has the dad fucked his daughter yet?? if no, this is a bullshit update
I fucking loved your ignorance, did not even play the game but you can say the update bullshit. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Though you are kinda right, dev dropped the ball with this update. Story goes regardless of your choices up until now but this time did not even acknowledged your choices.
Even if you did not do anything with anyone besides wife and daughter, she got mad because MC sleeping around. That can be understandable, she may misunderstood things but MC accepts and apologise even though he did not do anything. It was more or less same with Cassidy talk at the fair but I thought, Cassidy was just teasing. :(

Oct 10, 2022
(I am joking about ntr haters)
I got the joke but I think incest should be avoidable in this game. Game has a perfect setup for vanilla gameplay. Be a good father, be a good husband, be a good friend, be a good employee, game has foundation to make it interesting. I am not saying there should not be, incest cheating corruption etc but making them avoidable would/should work. :unsure:

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
I got the joke but I think incest should be avoidable in this game. Game has a perfect setup for vanilla gameplay. Be a good father, be a good husband, be a good friend, be a good employee, game has foundation to make it interesting. I am not saying there should not be, incest cheating corruption etc but making them avoidable would/should work. :unsure:
Sounds like a grand idea, maybe there should be murder mysteries without any actual murders ? :FacePalm: Ask devs to add a "can we just get along ? " mode where you sit in a circle and share your feelings and talk about peace and love instead. How exciting wouldn't that be ? :rolleyes:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sounds like a grand idea, maybe there should be murder mysteries without any actual murders ? :FacePalm: Ask devs to add a "can we just get along ? " mode where you sit in a circle and share your feelings and talk about peace and love instead. How exciting wouldn't that be ? :rolleyes:
If the choices are useless don't bother with them and make a kinetic novel

Oct 10, 2022
Sounds like a grand idea, maybe there should be murder mysteries without any actual murders ?
Actually you can make this interesting, murder turns out be an accident or a suicide. Plot this in a right way, it would become hell of a twist. ;)

Ask devs to add a "can we just get along ? " mode where you sit in a circle and share your feelings and talk about peace and love instead. How exciting wouldn't that be ? :rolleyes:
I get you, really; I also get annoyed by people who complain when story does not go their way, it really is annoying but for this game, it's there. We have caring, loving, corruption choices. Did you ever tried them, does not change anything overall and most of the times it does not even change the next scenes too. Why? No reason at all. We can have being caring father options behind caring choices, romance behind the love choices and corruption behind corruption choices.
I don't agree with it won't be interesting, Kailey came out of nowhere and MC has to deal with that. Justine tries to make things right, helping her in a caring husband way can be entertaining. He has huge changes in his work life, navigating him through it can be very entertaining. Our choices don't make any difference, why are we choosing then? Why bother? ;)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, DEV should just make a kinetic novel out of it, the choices dont matter anyway. If you refuse all the other girls, it doesnt matter, the outcome is still the same, as if the MC would fuck everything on two legs, even if you dont. I dont get DEVs who decide to give choices ion the hands of the players and ignore them later on. You dont fuck around? Well guess what, everyone acts like you did, even the MC himself. Really strange.

Still... i admit, if you dont care for that and realize that its intended to just fuck every girl in the game... than the game works fine. You have to deal with it that the MC is a cheating asshole and not a good person, and that you cant play him like a good person even if you try, its not intended (why give the choice than?)

The models are hot, the sexscenes are good, and the overall "story" and approach is made ok too... but the DEv should just get rid of the choices all together. As i said, its basically a kinetic novel anyway cause the choices are being ignored all the time. Its more like... the choices are there to "skip" sex-scenes, nothing more. Its clear thet the DEv dont want any branching... i get that, not easy to deal with those. But if you dont want that... dont add choices and ignore them all together, its a dumb move... and way too many DEVs do that.

Chapters are short, the DEV shedule for those short update is too long i think. Others put out this amount of content in a month.

But nevermind... its a above average game all around... but could be soooo much better.

Well... ill wait again several updates until i come back to it... last time i played chapter 4 was out, now its 8. See you back with chapter 12 i guess or so.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I tend to hate NTR but they should make it realistic to where if you cheat on her (ie like with Cassidy in said club) she cheats on you, and that club will have plenty of opportunities for that.
IF the choices would matter, yeah i would be ok with it... but i played a playthrough and didnt have sex with any other girl beside K and the wife... and still... the outcome is the same, as if you would have banged cassy in that club.

Like this NTR would be NOT okay.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I tend to hate NTR but they should make it realistic to where if you cheat on her (ie like with Cassidy in said club) she cheats on you, and that club will have plenty of opportunities for that.
Yeah that, or maybe a corruption path where maybe he is forced to be her "manager" or something due to financial difficulties (maybe after Justine finds out). Kinda like how onlyfans girls graduate from softcore to bf videos to swapping videos to make more money. The variables seem to be there.

###################------------------------- PLAYER VARIABLES -------------------------###################
define kc_pregnant = 0
define jc_pregnant = 0
define kc_ending = 0
define jc_ending = 0
define fam_ending = 0
define dark_path = 0

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch8 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Updated

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes