VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Android port? Looks good so far keep up the good work!

Thank you for giving us the option to refuse the wife and coworker scenes. I hate it so much when there are forced scenes with someone and you can't get out of it, takes away from the enjoyment.
is there an android port?
It was not too hard to search in other sites;)
Unoficiall android port by DA:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
She's mean and he's distant and secretive. As it is, I don't get why he'd be abandoning her or even cheating.
I think you are contradicting yourself here. She's mean, he's distant and secretive, correct. That's a reason WHY he's cheating.
To be clear, I despise cheating IRL, but unfortunately their problems (mean vs distant) is one reason why marriages end.

They're in love and have great sex. She's even hornier than he is. Should be enough for a sex addict?
Therefore, the "sex addiction" isn't real. It's something the MC made up to justify what he's been doing.
I think the reason why the MC is doing what he does is because he's feeling empty. Justine and the marriage don't interest him anymore. Even the sex is boring to him.

The MC doesn't have to be perfect and Justine could have more justification for her bizarre and rude behaviour. Right now it comes off weird and uncalled for while the ending scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
comes out of nowhere.
The MC is indeed something of a douchebag.

If I have to make one negative comment on this game, it would be that the MC is the way he is. I would have liked a bit more agency in determining how the MC is dealing with his problems.

Perhaps especially when making the somewhat inevitable comparison with the MC of Our Fate, who could be steered in a few different paths at the beginning of the game, and who could be a really nice guy if the player wanted.

Reactions: User1230

Garen

May 6, 2017
so you like a woman that only thinks of herself :unsure:
well if thats your cup of tea .....
i can't stand a selfish woman :eek:
I completely disagree. I assume Justine's mean because that's what Mark(?) said but I haven't seen anything so far. Her anger at seeing Kailey at home was justified both when she thought it was a random hooker her husband brought home and later when it was because he brought in a 3rd person into their home without even mentioning it to her once. Mark is totally in the wrong here.

Her pointed remarks towards Kailey are kind of mean but I personally see that more as insecurity instead of meanness.
What threw me off, in the beginning, is that the wife actually IS tolerable/likable.
From how the MC describes his marriage/her and even talks to her in the beginning while she is unconscious, I would never have expected it to be the way it is now.
Yeah, you can really make out what Mark meant when he said "I'm happily unhappily married". He already said he has no plans of leaving her.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Note: From now, I will update after the Complete Version is published
P/s: Updated to Ch2-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Hey there,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the bottom option better since you find out more about Kailey and Justine still passes out anyway if you pick the top option?
screenshot0001.png

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I completely disagree. I assume Justine's mean because that's what Mark(?) said but I haven't seen anything so far. Her anger at seeing Kailey at home was justified both when she thought it was a random hooker her husband brought home and later when it was because he brought in a 3rd person into their home without even mentioning it to her once. Mark is totally in the wrong here.

Her pointed remarks towards Kailey are kind of mean but I personally see that more as insecurity instead of meanness.
Agree, and her giving MC blowjob and telling the prom story during dinner is just the classic "mark your territory" move.

Honestly, Justine seems fine so far. I get that she's drunk almost all the time and probably couldn't hold a meaningful convo for long before dozing off and/or begging for sex, but she's nowhere near the woman MC has described.

We'll just see how the story goes in the future.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Yeah, you can really make out what Mark meant when he said "I'm happily unhappily married". He already said he has no plans of leaving her.
so you bring a daughter home with you cause she needs your help ... and your wife decides to call her nothing but whore ... slut ... etc .. and your fine with that .... son grow up !!!!!!!!!!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
so you bring a daughter home with you cause she needs your help ... and your wife decides to call her nothing but whore ... slut ... etc .. and your fine with that .... son grow up !!!!!!!!!!
Imagine if you come home from work, then you see your wife sleeping on a couch with a random young man. Not only that, she never mention anything about him before. Would you:
1) Justifiably freak out out and feel betrayed by your wife?
2) Take it in stride because you're a good little cuck?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Imagine if you come home from work, then you see your wife sleeping on a couch with a random young man. Not only that, she never mention anything about him before. Would you:
1) Justifiably freak out out and feel betrayed by your wife?
2) Take it in stride because you're a good little cuck?
where they sleeping on the couch ... NO ... where they in an embrace . NO ,,,,,, all they was doing was talking till the wife came home ...
i'm done with convo kids :cautious:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
where they sleeping on the couch ... NO ...
They were actually, Kailey fell asleep in the MC's lap. Justine already had her suspicions about the MC's infidelity and then she comes home to see a beautiful young woman wearing nothing but panties and a borrowed t-shirt sleeping in his lap... what's she supposed to think? Maybe she overreacted a bit and could have been nicer after she found out who Kailey was but you can't blame her for being angry.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
There is no pregnancy tag, so it doesn't matter if they are blood-related or not.
if they r not blood related she is just a scammer
or choosing the wrong dude and her real dad is out there
and the mc is a pure idiot

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
They were actually, Kailey fell asleep in the MC's lap. Justine already had her suspicions about the MC's infidelity and then she comes home to see a beautiful young woman wearing nothing but panties and a borrowed t-shirt sleeping in his lap... what's she supposed to think? Maybe she overreacted a bit and could have been nicer after she found out who Kailey was but you can't blame her for being angry.
was Justine home when that happened ..... NO

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
View attachment 1947474

Overview:
Lost at Birth
will tell the story of a rather ordinary guy. Stable job, nice house, comfortable routine, married, with no kids… that he knows of. In short, his life is pleasantly boring. To spice things up he has some fun on the side that his wife doesn't need to know about. Then things turn upside-down when a young woman comes into his life…with a birth certificate.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-12
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: V19 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: CHAPTER 2 - Complete
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:
Walkthrough mod*

*Disclaimer: This version/port isn't provided by Developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1717053 View attachment 1717111 View attachment 1717061 View attachment 1717054 View attachment 1717056 View attachment 1717059 View attachment 1717057
Holy fuck, what a story!

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
So far it's short, but I like how the story is developing. The contrast between the wife and the "daughter" is really good. Don't know why, but I really do like the Justine character. As for Kailey, honestly in this day and age, you'd think an immediate DNA test would be required, but then I suppose it wouldn't be a story then. Anyways, will keep an eye on this one in a few updates and see how it develops.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
when she comes home you said it yourself !!!
Here's what i said:

she comes home to see a beautiful young woman wearing nothing but panties and a borrowed t-shirt sleeping in his lap...
When she comes home Kailey is STILL asleep in the MC's lap! Don't you think that looks bad? It's fine if you don't like Justine but try to see things from her perspective.

Reactions: Yngling
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes