VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Chapter 4 of Lost at Birth is now available for supporters on early access.
I can't wait to play it. Always a pleasure, when the game developer brings news himself. Thank you. One of my (new?, new-ish) favorite games. Don't let yourself be scared off this page from trols, like many, many devs before you. People here are sometime too harsh and don't use the proper head for this operation. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
has anyone here played chapter 4? any thoughts without spoiling much?

It's really hard to say anything without spoiling it, but I'll put a very vague summary of events in spoilers.

In my opinion it's probably better to wait until chapter 5 before playing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep in mind v19 posted this on patreon

Note: Please take in mind that chapter 4 is supposed to be complemented by chapter 5. The reason it's going to be released as a standalone chapter is because the nature of the story, as you will see.

Has been a little hard working on this during the holidays, but I hope it was worth it.

langil

May 13, 2017
It's really hard to say anything without spoiling it, but I'll put a very vague summary of events in spoilers.

In my opinion it's probably better to wait until chapter 5 before playing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep in mind v19 posted this on patreon

Note: Please take in mind that chapter 4 is supposed to be complemented by chapter 5. The reason it's going to be released as a standalone chapter is because the nature of the story, as you will see.

Has been a little hard working on this during the holidays, but I hope it was worth it.
No Cass content this time?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
LaikDink are you going to update your mod to Chapter 4 Complete Edition? I know it says public as of my post, but the Complete Edition is being compressed.

Edit, complete edition is now posted.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lost at Birth [Ch. 4 - Complete Edition] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 142 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 108 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Ah, i think i remember reading that a while ago. Forgot about that. Still... that was really really short. A bit unexpected, it was like 10 minutes of gamplay.

Reactions: Fh67

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah, i think i remember reading that a while ago. Forgot about that. Still... that was really really short. A bit unexpected, it was like 10 minutes of gamplay.
Hope that just means the next chapter sooner.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes