VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Man this game is great, I know it doesn't have animations, but the renders are beautiful, and I really like the characters. However this latest chapter was so short, for a game lacking animations you'd at least hope for a bigger update, even if it takes more time. (Like anywhere from 300-500 renders per update should be standard, and then like 500+ for longer chapters)

Reactions: LSC82

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know if it's different than where I'm from... but elementary school is for like grades 1-6. Ages 6-11. Maybe a rewording of this is in order? Like high school or something?

View attachment 2327869
I might be wrong but is like you said ages 5-11. Even if we go with it's still the same ages or at the very least first stages of education.

Primary school is in a lot of places according to Wiki.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean they were back in the day doing that stuff, maybe not experienced, that stuff was definitely happening. Sure, not a lot of kids. With the rise of the internet and social media, I can see that happening more. If you're a parent, I'm sure that scares the hell out of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I don't know if it's different than where I'm from... but elementary school is for like grades 1-6. Ages 6-11. Maybe a rewording of this is in order? Like high school or something?
Not that I know firsthand, as I'm too damn old for that. But I have been hearing that more and more kids have been more sexually active. And I do mean kids, like 5th graders. And that was what I heard maybe close to a decade ago. Now? if it has been growing, might even be younger and more prevalent.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download:
P/s: Updated to Ch3-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Just a heads up. ch 4 complete is out(y)

NLegend

May 8, 2021

View attachment 2327869
Where im from, this appears to be a normal thing. I specifically have a memory of a girl telling me when i was still 15 myself, that she and her then ''boyfriend'' did it when they were 11. Also many other guys/girls had done it before even reaching the school after elementary school(whatever it is in your country.) This was back in around 2003 though, so its definately not new:) its been happening for years and people just never paid attention to it:3

TLDR: The text doesnt need to be adjusted, its a regular thing :p

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where im from, this appears to be a normal thing. I specifically have a memory of a girl telling me when i was still 15 myself, that she and her then ''boyfriend'' did it when they were 11. Also many other guys/girls had done it before even reaching the school after elementary school(whatever it is in your country.) This was back in around 2003 though, so its definately not new:) its been happening for years and people just never paid attention to it:3

TLDR: The text doesnt need to be adjusted, its a regular thing :p
After elementary school is middle school, and back in the day (late 90's haha) they were humping like bunny rabbits, drinking, and smoking weed (and cigarettes) like the world was ending the next day.

NLegend

May 8, 2021
After elementary school is middle school, and back in the day (late 90's haha) they were humping like bunny rabbits, drinking, and smoking weed (and cigarettes) like the world was ending the next day.
That was happening here too:p So its a misconception that people of that age are all goody 2 shoes that arent interested in it. They are, and like i said, it just sounds weird because its supposed to be an ''adult'' thing, but really, its not:p i think 11 is a regular age where kids start experimenting with lots of things, be it sex, drugs, alcohol. At that age youd ont see them playing with dolls or cars anymore:p

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to Ch4-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Updated to Ch4-Complete

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
That was happening here too:p So its a misconception that people of that age are all goody 2 shoes that arent interested in it. They are, and like i said, it just sounds weird because its supposed to be an ''adult'' thing, but really, its not:p i think 11 is a regular age where kids start experimenting with lots of things, be it sex, drugs, alcohol. At that age youd ont see them playing with dolls or cars anymore:p
Yep - Here too. I think I was around 12 when I started "experimenting" myself. And I was pretty late compared to my "peers". So yeah - Anyone that say's that kids around that age are white as snow and completely innocent, is totally deceiving him/her/it self. It's just a fact of life. And it has always been. Although these day's with the Neo-puritanism, we are fast going into a new victorian era where sex is considered bad or even non-existent (on the surface). Sometimes people go so much over the top with it, that even the Taliban are looking almost moderate in comparison (only on that part, not for the rest of course).

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wonder what kinda dystopian society you guys lived in lol. When I was in my early teens, I was playing basketball and hanging out at the mall. Of course, I was taking baby steps into the lewd world out there like everyone else, but drugs, sex, and alcohol? What the fuck. That's high school stuff for the majority of people. There are always outliers, but yall talkin like it's the most normal thing for preteens to do all that shit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kids exxagerate. The one or two girl/s or boy/s who actually dated and the ghossip of what it meant should not make your whole vision on the world.
Kids lie, especially about other kids, so the dystopian immage you made yourself in your mind about this or that chick or stud is more fantasy than avatar 2.

On the other hand, older guys/kids do like to take advantage of younger girls,
but dating or picking her up does not mean the dirty, not by a long shot, not for youngsters. Gossip of this or that floozy abound, but they mostly just hug and kiss and
immagine everything else, telling a bunch of lies, just so you eat your heart out in gealousy.

Stop NTR -ing yourselves over a clearly generic statement this girl throws about
to justify her saving herself, when her whole work and living arrangements say otherwise:

she be living and working in a molestor pig infested environment, you dig?

Reactions: Aner878787

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I just discovered this game. Wonderful renders, beautiful models, unbelievable attention to details. One of the better games on this site. Thank you!

Feb 16, 2022
Well just saying..... I am from India (Country with average sex partners = 2 and lowest divorce rate globally) . I am 24 and still virgin. So I guess, good o'l me should just die seeing comments of people having drugs and sex when they were 12 years old.

Note: Many people in India are virgin before marriage although things are changing in cities.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Anybody else having trouble with the "Complete Edition" not working? I know in V.3 you clicked on the CE button on the main menu and you got some more scenes, but in V.4 nothing happens. I do have LaikDink's mod installed, if that could be the issue.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes