VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
I fear that this game will end in disspointment first two chapters boring and no action chapter 3 and 4 minimum action also the fact that each update is too small, those facts are bad omen for these kind of games...

Reactions: Azeroth67000
Oct 22, 2017
I wonder what kinda dystopian society you guys lived in lol. When I was in my early teens, I was playing basketball and hanging out at the mall. Of course, I was taking baby steps into the lewd world out there like everyone else, but drugs, sex, and alcohol? What the fuck. That's high school stuff for the majority of people. There are always outliers, but yall talkin like it's the most normal thing for preteens to do all that shit.
Like with so many topics, it is really difficult to get from only your personal experience, some gossip/embellishment and your overall environment to a general statement.

I remember me being ~16 when I was first interested in adult stuff at all, but I was a late bloomer.
Stuff like 'who loves whom' and teasing your peers about it was already present when I was 13.
(switch from elementary school to the next level between 12/13)

The first time a friend of mine from school had a girlfriend we were around 18 (most of us were 19 at the end of school), and up to that point we were playing Tabletop RPGs and Warhammer 40k like every week for ~5 years, so no one would have had time for that without someone noticing.
We were no nerds, but also not part of any IN clique.
One of those friends (who was at the same elementary school as I) told us that they had already been kissing in school breaks when they were 11-12 - they were SO mature - still nothing happened until the end of school.

I later had a colleague that told me on the boarding school he had been at a girl offered him sex if he rode the bus to school with her when they were around 12. He also said that when he was 18, he already had had enough of sex after his activities of the previous 6 years.

This was during the late 90s and early 00s. And the experiences are VASTLY different.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
She cries to her father that her boss wanted her to blow him

> a few minutes later she wants to do the same to her father

I think some genius wrote the script for chapter 4, did you hire someone new? I don't think he had any idea for this chapter

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

I think some genius wrote the script for chapter 4, did you hire someone new? I don't think he had any idea for this chapter

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't really see any connection between these two events to be honest....

If you don't want to be sexually abused by your boss, you're suddenly not interested in men at all or something?

It's completely different things...

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean... she has the hots for MC and she did drink during those 'minutes'...
So it's failrly consistant in terms of plot quality.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
either you are really dumb or you are just a troll. Do you know what consent means?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've tried the most recent download, and I've got two problems. The first is an error on starting the game

While loading <'Image' u'images/misc/menub.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/misc/menub.png'.

The second is that the game still ends at chapter 3. I don't get any chapter 4 content.

Any ideas?

Reactions: bozoplace

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I've tried the most recent download, and I've got two problems. The first is an error on starting the game

While loading <'Image' u'images/misc/menub.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/misc/menub.png'.

The second is that the game still ends at chapter 3. I don't get any chapter 4 content.

Any ideas?
Same here, after installing and starting it still says chapter 3 on the bottom right.

Downloaded from Both Mega and Gofile

Untitled.png

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The renders are ridiculously good and the chicks are hot as hell, too. The writing, though, which TWO people are responsible for.. I don't know.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes