VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am absolutely loving this game so far. Hoping we get to bang the hot goth.
Though this game absolutely needs either animations for the sex scenes or just ALOT more slides for it.
The scenes themselves, while beautifully done, come off as far too short with how little renders are devoted to them.
Quality is great and all, but needs a hell of a lot more quantity for the very kinetic nature of sex.

Last edited:

ideal_name

Jul 1, 2020
okay "complete edition" make it sound like the game is over. I hope that just means that it is the final version of chapter four

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm not through it all yet. Still in part 2, but do I get to ditch the bitchy drunk wife at some point?
She actually gets better in the last part of the current content.
She really has a "Come to jesus" moment with her husband or maybe that is just with the path I'm on? Not sure how much the points matter at this point.

Either way I hope we can salvage the relationship as she seems somewhat Okay with us fucking others so long as she gets to be our queen... which is good, as I absolutely plan to take the barista's vcard...

Reactions: Yngling

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Either way I hope we can salvage the relationship as she seems somewhat Okay with us fucking others so long as she gets to be our queen... which is good, as I absolutely plan to take the barista's vcard...
Do you mean the vcard stolen by Cass? If you go in there, make sure your little miner has its helmet on or he is bound to rot off of your body

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Do you mean the vcard stolen by Cass? If you go in there, make sure your little miner has its helmet on or he is bound to rot off of your body
What's wrong with Cass? She's gorgeous and sexually open. Is it that she has a past? I mean, so do we. MC banged anything that moved at one point in the past. Kinda hypocritical to shame Cass for being a whore when we get away with it scott free. As long as she's not fucking other people (aside from the barista) right now, that is all that matters.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
What's wrong with Cass? She's gorgeous and sexually open. Is it that she has a past? I mean, so do we. MC banged anything that moved at one point in the past. Kinda hypocritical to shame Cass for being a whore when we get away with it scott free. As long as she's not fucking other people (aside from the barista) right now, that is all that matters.
In a way you are right, but it's not as if Cass has somehow tried to improve herself. Instead she's actively corrupting her innocent-ish friend.

The MC on the other hand clearly struggles with his sex addiction. How he deals with it is up to the player.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I take it that the routes we played were different?

In my playthrough, I said yes to Cass and she basically swore herself to me any time I want her and offered up this cute little barista to me on a silver platter because I was a good guy who wouldn't lead the little thing down the wrong path like happened to her. To me, this is the right thing to do. The barista wants to experience sex and expand her sexuality beyond a lesbian relationship, she's going to do so with Cass's help in a safe environment with someone who's also safe (the player).

This type of thing happens all the time in the real world. I can't tell you how many friends I've had who had their first experience with a friend because doing so with a BF was just too damn nerve wracking. So I don't really see a problem here....

As for Cass leading MC down the wrong path... that's a bit hypocritical. He's on a hookup app, same as her and has been seeing other people before her. Even without the temptation of Cass, there is the temptation of the Daughter, (and I suspect/hope the wife's friend) so I highly doubt MC will be changing his ways too drastically.

Plus, if it boiled down to just 1 LI with the MC getting back to his wife or choosing the daughter, it would be a boring game.
It's looking like a sort of harem can be made here and I'm all for it. As long as MC remains the only man in the relationship, I'm happy.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

In my playthrough, I said yes to Cass and she basically swore herself to me any time I want her and offered up this cute little barista to me on a silver platter because I was a good guy who wouldn't lead the little thing down the wrong path like happened to her. To me, this is the right thing to do. The barista wants to experience sex and expand her sexuality beyond a lesbian relationship, she's going to do so with Cass's help in a safe environment with someone who's also safe (the player).
In My path, I didn't do anything with Cass because I'm not one to heap additional Trauma on existing and unresolved trauma, which stems from years of sexual abuse. And I also didn't do anything with Alice yet because she shouldn't learn that she needs to be a slut who is debasing herself in a breakroom for whoever walks in first to be loved and cherished.

As for Cass leading MC down the wrong path... that's a bit hypocritical. He's on a hookup app, same as her and has been seeing other people before her. Even without the temptation of Cass, there is the temptation of the Daughter, (and I suspect/hope the wife's friend) so I highly doubt MC will be changing his ways too drastically.

Plus, if it boiled down to just 1 LI with the MC getting back to his wife or choosing the daughter, it would be a boring game.
It's looking like a sort of harem can be made here and I'm all for it. As long as MC remains the only man in the relationship, I'm happy.
I personally never said that Cass is a bad influence for the MC he is an Adult and needs to make his own decisions, so that is solely on him.
Daughter in an Incest game that's your argument for real? your honor, no further questions.
Wife's Friend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we know fuck all about her besides that she is a stoner, not even enough to be interested.
I don't even have problems with what the wife did, because every time she was bitchy MC fucked up majorly right beforehand.
I'm all for a Harem but Cass is by her own admission Traumatized and she has the problem of TMI, Even MC thinks she is a no-good Hoe if you don't follow her path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And her "Corrupting" Alice, again her own words, is not something I'm looking forward to. For all, I know she could be a disease-ridden Leper who infected Alice with Aids.

And depending on your choices she is als a lousy judge of character.
In my playthrough, I said yes to Cass and she basically swore herself to me any time I want her and offered up this cute little barista to me on a silver platter because I was a good guy who wouldn't lead the little thing down the wrong path like happened to her.

Edit:I don't want to say that Cass is a bad Li. But she pretty much Trauma dumbed us in the first five seconds of the game, It happens even before MC gets his name. Dating app or not you don't start a conversation with a coworker how you like getting jizzed at.
She could demand that MC cum on her in the first sexscene they have together and get off on it, and MC could comment on it and she could say that it makes her super hot if MC cums on her, the cum fetish is explained without TMI and later she can tell us about her backstory and why she trusts the MC, But it happens to soon we are not invested in her or anyone for that matter the pacing in this scene sucks ass.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
In My path, I didn't do anything with Cass because I'm not one to heap additional Trauma on existing and unresolved trauma, which stems from years of sexual abuse. And I also didn't do anything with Alice yet because she shouldn't learn that she needs to be a slut who is debasing herself in a breakroom for whoever walks in first to be loved and cherished.

I personally never said that Cass is a bad influence for the MC he is an Adult and needs to make his own decisions, so that is solely on him.
Daughter in an Incest game that's your argument for real? your honor, no further questions.
Wife's Friend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we know fuck all about her besides that she is a stoner, not even enough to be interested.
I don't even have problems with what the wife did, because every time she was bitchy MC fucked up majorly right beforehand.
I'm all for a Harem but Cass is by her own admission Traumatized and she has the problem of TMI, Even MC thinks she is a no-good Hoe if you don't follow her path.
And her "Corrupting" Alice, again her own words, is not something I'm looking forward to. For all, I know she could be a disease-ridden Leper who infected Alice with Aids.

And depending on your choices she is als a lousy judge of character.

Edit:I don't want to say that Cass is a bad Li. But she pretty much Trauma dumbed us in the first five seconds of the game, It happens even before MC gets his name. Dating app or not you don't start a conversation with a coworker how you like getting jizzed at.
She could demand that MC cum on her in the first sexscene they have together and get off on it, and MC could comment on it and she could say that it makes her super hot if MC cums on her, the cum fetish is explained without TMI and later she can tell us about her backstory and why she trusts the MC, But it happens to soon we are not invested in her or anyone for that matter the pacing in this scene sucks ass.
Yeah, each of the routes changes how MC perceives Cass and how she acts in return.
The Accepting route is much better and your relationship with Cass is much better paced.
The rejecting route turns the MC into a judgmental prick for some reason.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think it's more a question of different morality.

In my playthrough, I said yes to Cass and she basically swore herself to me any time I want her and offered up this cute little barista to me on a silver platter because I was a good guy who wouldn't lead the little thing down the wrong path like happened to her. To me, this is the right thing to do.

This type of thing happens all the time in the real world. I can't tell you how many friends I've had who had their first experience with a friend because doing so with a BF was just too damn nerve wracking. So I don't really see a problem here....
If you think that fucking some innocent girl that *thinks* she wants it, but in reality is pushed by a girl who is clearly very depraved, then that's a different morality for sure.

I'm sure this kind of thing happens IRL as well, it doesn't make it right. I guess it depends on what you want in life. And I think this kind of mentality (you can call it: refusing to grow up) is one of the major problems in the Western World at the moment. People are playing around with various girlfriend/boyfriends, partying etc. while living in their parent's attic until they are 40 and then realise it's too late to start a family.

Everybody can make their own decisions, but it's just not healthy behaviour.

The barista wants to experience sex and expand her sexuality beyond a lesbian relationship, she's going to do so with Cass's help in a safe environment with someone who's also safe (the player).
That *might* be somewhat ok, except this is not a "safe environment". Neither Cass nor the MC is safe, and neither is the location.

What happens here is similar to somebody, who you think is your friend, offers you drugs. Yes, some people manage to use drugs somewhat responsible and are able to combine it with a normal life. A lot of people end up in the gutter somewhere. But the offering itself is not the act of a friend, it's the act of a pusher / dealer. Even if nobody recognizes that at that moment.

The hookup app needs to go, the MC admitted himself. Like I said, he has / had his share of problems with sex addiction. He realises something needs to change.

The daughter, well, that's a completely different thing. First of all, nothing really happened yet. It's clear that the MC's wife has various problems of her own. It depends on how she deals with that, but it seems to me a quite legitimate reason for divorce.

As long as MC remains the only man in the relationship, I'm happy.
That is kind of the problem with sluts....

As very well layed out by Simulacrum29, this is not just my opinion but it seems like the MC's as well.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah, each of the routes changes how MC perceives Cass and how she acts in return.
The Accepting route is much better and your relationship with Cass is much better paced.
The rejecting route turns the MC into a judgmental prick for some reason.
probably because dev knew most who reject her ill see her that way
MCs standpoint in the non-Cass route is pretty accurate regardless of the route you followed. But if you follow the Cass route you simply don't have ground to stand on because you are doing the same so it wouldn't make sense if MC reacted the same way.

The pacing of the intro and the first Cass encounter is still abysmal. And the relationship? Cass and MC are talking less in the first two scenes combined than MC and Daughter in the Restaurant scene. They don't have a relationship to speak about.

If you follow the Cass route she even confirms that she is more or less a whore, she tells the MC that she worked in a massage palor and got sacked because she did sexuall favores for clients. Again TMI I don't need/wan't to know. Had she a sexual past pretty likely, do I need to know about it fuck no.

Her confession that she is devotet only to the MC is nice but, with all the informations we have at that point im not sure how truthfull that even is.
> She slept with someone else in the meantime. (Alice but still)
>She said she is a serial monogamist and loyal to her current partner, but got sacked at her previous job for sexual acts with clients???
>>Was her partner financing the massage parlor all by himself? Then why should she get sacked?
>>Is serial Monogamist a new word for someone who has a new partner every day, but sleeps never with the same person twice, or someone that never had a threesome or something like that?

The Bathroom scene was fine from the first choice, to go there, till the finger choice, everything after that is TMI, till it gets back to the dicksucking. Everything after that is fine again.

Dev gives us to much information nobody needs to know and a part of the Harem crowd doesn't want to know and the worst part is that the informations given are contradictory to one another. So Cass is, at best, poorly written, or at worst, a liar in addition to anything else.

I have absolutely no problems with her kinks or that she knows what gets her off, but I don't need to know how she found out about it. And more important I don't need to know it 5 seconds into the game.
If you go on a Date and the first thing Your Date said after the basic introduction was "anyway how is your stance about watersport" this would be a fucking red Flag for most people. Not even because of the Kink perse but because the conversation turned instantly to sex. For stuff like that, you get unmatched on dating apps. This behavior is creepy as fuck. And IRL I would immediately check if my kidneys are still where I last left them.
Nothing else did Dev here. If the story started earlier than that or the scene would happen later it would probably be different, sure there would still be people firing against her, but probably to a far lower degree.
There is neither the chance to know Mcs deal nor time to learn things about Cass besides that she is a cum addicted whore.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I will point out Cass never said she was in a relationship during the time she worked at the massage parlor. To me, I don't care about her past. I won't immediately throw her in the trash just because she's a former sex worker. I will admit it was a bit early to find out about Cass' kinks but this kinda stuff absolutely happens irl. I have met plenty of women who did not want to play around and wanted to get some things in the open before they moved forward so this meeting absolutely felt true to life to me. But I can see how someone who hasn't had encounters like, or weren't part of the kink community could be put off it.

The app itself though struck me as more a fetish/hookup app, not a dating app. Think more Fetlife than OK Cupid. MC was there looking for a fuck, not a relationship.

Then again, should the Dev introduce another man or show Cass sleeping around with other dudes, I'll be right there with you and drop her faster then you can say "bye Felisha" but I highly doubt Dev would do that. Seems Cass' route is the more sexually open route, with MC being able to chose to be kinkier with sex whereas the not Cass route could potentially be a single love interest route, which I personally wouldn't care for.

The bit with Alice seems like Cass was priming her for the MC, both helping out her friend and paramour. If anything that proves she is more loyal to him, not less. But then again I know some people cant handle any love interest sexing up any other woman so we'll chalk that up to personal taste.

As for morality? I wont debate it. Not everyone sees sex the same and it's obvious we are not on the same page. I'll agree to disagree with you without casting shade as long as you do the same.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
MCs standpoint in the non-Cass route is pretty accurate regardless of the route you followed. But if you follow the Cass route you simply don't have ground to stand on because you are doing the same so it wouldn't make sense if MC reacted the same way.

The pacing of the intro and the first Cass encounter is still abysmal. And the relationship? Cass and MC are talking less in the first two scenes combined than MC and Daughter in the Restaurant scene. They don't have a relationship to speak about.

If you follow the Cass route she even confirms that she is more or less a whore, she tells the MC that she worked in a massage palor and got sacked because she did sexuall favores for clients. Again TMI I don't need/wan't to know. Had she a sexual past pretty likely, do I need to know about it fuck no.

Her confession that she is devotet only to the MC is nice but, with all the informations we have at that point im not sure how truthfull that even is.
> She slept with someone else in the meantime. (Alice but still)
>She said she is a serial monogamist and loyal to her current partner, but got sacked at her previous job for sexual acts with clients???
>>Was her partner financing the massage parlor all by himself? Then why should she get sacked?
>>Is serial Monogamist a new word for someone who has a new partner every day, but sleeps never with the same person twice, or someone that never had a threesome or something like that?

The Bathroom scene was fine from the first choice, to go there, till the finger choice, everything after that is TMI, till it gets back to the dicksucking. Everything after that is fine again.

Dev gives us to much information nobody needs to know and a part of the Harem crowd doesn't want to know and the worst part is that the informations given are contradictory to one another. So Cass is, at best, poorly written, or at worst, a liar in addition to anything else.

I have absolutely no problems with her kinks or that she knows what gets her off, but I don't need to know how she found out about it. And more important I don't need to know it 5 seconds into the game.
If you go on a Date and the first thing Your Date said after the basic introduction was "anyway how is your stance about watersport" this would be a fucking red Flag for most people. Not even because of the Kink perse but because the conversation turned instantly to sex. For stuff like that, you get unmatched on dating apps. This behavior is creepy as fuck. And IRL I would immediately check if my kidneys are still where I last left them.
Nothing else did Dev here. If the story started earlier than that or the scene would happen later it would probably be different, sure there would still be people firing against her, but probably to a far lower degree.
There is neither the chance to know Mcs deal nor time to learn things about Cass besides that she is a cum addicted whore.
You seem to forget that they know eachother from work

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I will point out Cass never said she was in a relationship during the time she worked at the massage parlor. To me, I don't care about her past. I won't immediately throw her in the trash just because she's a former sex worker. I will admit it was a bit early to find out about Cass' kinks but this kinda stuff absolutely happens irl. I have met plenty of women who did not want to play around and wanted to get some things in the open before they moved forward so this meeting absolutely felt true to life to me. But I can see how someone who hasn't had encounters like, or weren't part of the kink community could be put off it.

The app itself though struck me as more a fetish/hookup app, not a dating app. Think more Fetlife than OK Cupid. MC was there looking for a fuck, not a relationship.

Then again, should the Dev introduce another man or show Cass sleeping around with other dudes, I'll be right there with you and drop her faster then you can say "bye Felisha" but I highly doubt Dev would do that. Seems Cass' route is the more sexually open route, with MC being able to chose to be kinkier with sex whereas the not Cass route could potentially be a single love interest route, which I personally wouldn't care for.

The bit with Alice seems like Cass was priming her for the MC, both helping out her friend and paramour. If anything that proves she is more loyal to him, not less. But then again I know some people cant handle any love interest sexing up any other woman so we'll chalk that up to personal taste.

As for morality? I wont debate it. Not everyone sees sex the same and it's obvious we are not on the same page. I'll agree to disagree with you without casting shade as long as you do the same.
Well, I axed a whole paragraph that was needlessly antagonistic because it's not worth clashing over something unimportant.

My main grieve is that I want to like Cass, but the first two Interactions are so super off-putting that it's impossible. I place a great deal on sex it's nothing I would do casually with random folks IRL.
I played both, the Cass route and the non-Cass route, to see what I missed.
I got lured into the game by the preview pic of Alice, but the Alice scene did nothing for me. Like I said, in my og playthrough I said no to Cass and Alice.
When I went back to look at the missed stuff, I also did the Alice scene but, it was just a letdown. It was what I expected a feelingless romp in a break room. I didn't hate it or anything, for me it's far worse because it left me completely indifferent.

And morality? I also don't discuss the morality of it. They are all adults and can do what they want with their lives. But at the same time, I'm not obligated to keep them around.

But Dev needs to get his facts straight because Cass tells different contradicting stories every time we talk to her. Is it bad that she got Sacked for what she did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I couldn't care less what she did before she met MC, maybe you recall that I said multiple times that I would prefer it if it wasn't mentioned at all), but at the same time she said she doesn't fuck around outside of a "relationship" and I use the term in his loosest form.

You seem to forget that they know eachother from work
We know each other for 3 years from f95 mind if I piss on you?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Well, I axed a whole paragraph that was needlessly antagonistic because it's not worth clashing over something unimportant.

My main grieve is that I want to like Cass, but the first two Interactions are so super off-putting that it's impossible. I place a great deal on sex it's nothing I would do casually with random folks IRL.
I played both, the Cass route and the non-Cass route, to see what I missed.
I got lured into the game by the preview pic of Alice, but the Alice scene did nothing for me. Like I said, in my og playthrough I said no to Cass and Alice.
When I went back to look at the missed stuff, I also did the Alice scene but, it was just a letdown. It was what I expected a feelingless romp in a break room. I didn't hate it or anything, for me it's far worse because it left me completely indifferent.

And morality? I also don't discuss the morality of it. They are all adults and can do what they want with their lives. But at the same time, I'm not obligated to keep them around.

But Dev needs to get his facts straight because Cass tells different contradicting stories every time we talk to her. Is it bad that she got Sacked for what she did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I couldn't care less what she did before she met MC, maybe you recall that I said multiple times that I would prefer it if it wasn't mentioned at all), but at the same time she said she doesn't fuck around outside of a "relationship" and I use the term in his loosest form.

We know each other for 3 years from f95 mind if I piss on you?
If someone you know irl, and probably fantasized about fucking them, who is cool with having an affair with you, as a sex addict the mc would jump at the oppertunity. You seem to be looking for a different story to be in this game. Also I know you from a few post in this thread, you can keep your piss.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
probably fantasized about fucking them, who is cool with having an affair with you, as a sex addict the mc would jump at the oppertunity.
what you doing here is called projection, because MC sure as shit stated that doing something with Cass would be incredible dumb.
and before someone comes around arguing that this happens only if you reject Cass, no it doesn't. It happens before the player can make any significant input. its like 10 sec into the game.

And its never said that he fantasized about her. fantasy as a word is only used 4 times in the script and two of those are from Cass. the other two are from MC, 1 as he sits on his PC working and the second when Kailey starts to make out with him.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes