VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I've tried the most recent download, and I've got two problems. The first is an error on starting the game

While loading <'Image' u'images/misc/menub.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/misc/menub.png'.

The second is that the game still ends at chapter 3. I don't get any chapter 4 content.

Any ideas?
don't know where you download from i downloaded from rpdl seems fine working today

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How does this game survive on Patreon, having sex with your daughter? Content cheating?
(I'd say it is incredibly risky)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
How does this game survive on Patreon, having sex with your daughter? Content cheating?
(I'd say it is incredibly risky)
It's still not 100% confirmed that it's your daughter, right? I think that the dev will later put the option that you can choose if it is your biological daughter or not in the form of a patch, something like in "our fate"

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Welp, that was an interesting update, the sexual tension between the MC and his, uhm...daughter is very thick. Although I feel a little sorry for his wife after this chapter, because she clearly wants to change her behaviour and tone down that drinking problem. Though it may be too late for that.
I'm hoping for a threesome with both of them.

The wife seems kinky enough for it, Kailey, hopefully can be pursuaded... :unsure:

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Besides the issues with characters, I'm most annoyed by how MC just accepted Kailey is his daughter only with a fake ass birth certificate "(Name) ??????" lol and a photo... Not to mention how nonchalant MC and Kailey are about her moving into house and not thinking about the wife once.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This story needs some reality - first anyone would check DNA to prove she is his daughter - second when he does prove it and his beautiful wife is just starting to turn around and stop drinking he certainly would not start cheating with his daughter
is this going to be a story of a cheating bastard and is there going to be any choices to avoid incest - would be nice to have a happy family story for once and get back together with his wife

Last edited:

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
This had good dialogue and story at first... but I will be honest this update feels much more rushed and I didn't find the random kissing scene to even be believable, i had just figured he had fallen asleep watching the boring movie and then was daydreaming, that is how bad it was, that would of been more believable than that... idk, i was hoping of more teasing and innocent play to this, but I will still see where it is going next just due to the quality of the images.

Reactions: Ppino and sabeltann

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I rather have wife have her fun, since the MC gets to have his affairs. I would like a lesbian route for wife but we cant alway have what we want... so lets let Dev do what he/she/they/them would like to do and just enjoy the VN.
I was being sarcastic about telling them not to add something. I'm not telling the dev what to do or add, or not to do or not add. I was being serious about how so many of these games have lesbian content, especially when it comes to harem stuff. Even though this isn't a harem game. I like it sometimes but I'm not a huge lesbian kinda guy so I don't always want to see it, especially if there's no tags stating lesbian in it. Plus I don't play these AVNs for realism. I don't care if the MC is having an affair. I still don't want to see the wife playing the field with guys or girls.

But we all have different preferences.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes