VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anybody else having trouble with the "Complete Edition" not working? I know in V.3 you clicked on the CE button on the main menu and you got some more scenes, but in V.4 nothing happens. I do have LaikDink's mod installed, if that could be the issue.
One way to find out, remove the mod and test. Also, not sure it's like most of the other CE ones, it's 10 minutes of content according to some, may not have that stuff this go around.

Reactions: Draver1

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
One way to find out, remove the mod and test. Also, not sure it's like most of the other CE ones, it's 10 minutes of content according to some, may not have that stuff this go around.
Yes, but shouldn't it still have the scenes from the previous chapters? I will try it without the mod after I get home from work, but don't have the chance right now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, but shouldn't it still have the scenes from the previous chapters? I will try it without the mod after I get home from work, but don't have the chance right now.
I am not sure, as there is this little note. Seems standalone, might be wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch4-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
ooh!! thank you LaikDink! :LOL:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
That main menu soundtrack was sheer brilliance and they changed it. Any way to get it back or a link to the artist at least?

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Well just saying..... I am from India (Country with average sex partners = 2 and lowest divorce rate globally) . I am 24 and still virgin. So I guess, good o'l me should just die seeing comments of people having drugs and sex when they were 12 years old.

Note: Many people in India are virgin before marriage although things are changing in cities.
Nothing wrong dude, don't mind the westerners!

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
That main menu soundtrack was sheer brilliance and they changed it. Any way to get it back or a link to the artist at least?
it's still in the game files. the name is "yesterday - unknown artist" you just need extract the file archive.rpa

Reactions: Maevos

surja

Jul 27, 2019
My God! With this game, you have become one of the greatest for me. Beautiful work, unique characters, exciting story. Can't wait for the updates. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: V19XX

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Anyone still has a fast download link (no 50KB/s) for 0.3?
My mod to hide the textbox background no longer works with 0.4, so I wanna try replacing the gui.rpy with the old one.
You shoulld be able to hide the textbox using the opacity slider in the options menu.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Good game so far, renders are great. Really feels like the buildup to the eventual sex is going to happen in the next chapter or two but its really being written out that she will end up not being his daughter and staying together anyways. A simple paternity test would figure it out in no time...

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes