VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
what you doing here is called projection, because MC sure as shit stated that doing something with Cass would be incredible dumb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and before someone comes around arguing that this happens only if you reject Cass, no it doesn't. It happens before the player can make any significant input. its like 10 sec into the game.

And its never said that he fantasized about her. fantasy as a word is only used 4 times in the script and two of those are from Cass. the other two are from MC, 1 as he sits on his PC working and the second when Kailey starts to make out with him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, that's some argument kimosabi. You read through the script for sources and everything. Your working really hard on this :giggle: . I think it's fair to assume a guy who cheats on his wife could walk past the receptionist that he thinks is attractive and have a fantasy about fornicating with her without the game having to spell it out for us. I think it's well within the real of possibility. He's not gay or anything. Unless he is? You can check the script again for me(y)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Wow, that's some argument kimosabi. You read through the script for sources and everything. Your working really hard on this :giggle: . I think it's fair to assume a guy who cheats on his wife could walk past the receptionist that he thinks is attractive and have a fantasy about fornicating with her without the game having to spell it out for us. I think it's well within the real of possibility. He's not gay or anything. Unless he is? You can check the script again for me(y)
I did check for you and can without a doubt tell you that the MC is not gay. But to the point of your feelings as soon as you can support them with facts I will consider them valid arguments, till then they are worthless assumptions. And we know whats said about people that assume.

When You ASSUME, You Make An ASS Out Of U and ME.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I didn't expect much when I downloaded this game. It is a plot that seems to share its main points with a half dozen other games where a middle age guy suddenly discovers he has a hot (usually blonde) adult daughter. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The game has a good heart, even if it does give MC the option to veer into depravity. I am looking forward to watching for its next update.

Oct 10, 2022
I didn't expect much when I downloaded this game. It is a plot that seems to share its main points with a half dozen other games where a middle age guy suddenly discovers he has a hot (usually blonde) adult daughter. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The game has a good heart, even if it does give MC the option to veer into depravity. I am looking forward to watching for its next update.
Would you like to share other a half dozen games? I would like to know if I am missing any. :WeSmart:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Would you like to share other a half dozen games? I would like to know if I am missing any. :WeSmart:
Certainly, if you are serious. A few off the top of my head include Meeting Her, Reclaiming the Lost (new game but pretty good), Fake Father (kind of LOL), Sixteen Years Later, Reconnecting, Radiant, My Model Daughter, Triple Ex, Father Figure, Family Again, Forgive... I could go on. It isn't nearly as prevalent as the teenage boy goes into a coma and wakes up with sex powers, college boy comes home after dad dies, or the old guy dies and wakes up in a young body genre of incest games... but it is a trope that I enjoy.

Oct 10, 2022
Certainly, if you are serious. A few off the top of my head include Meeting Her, Reclaiming the Lost (new game but pretty good), Fake Father (kind of LOL), Sixteen Years Later, Reconnecting, Radiant, My Model Daughter, Triple Ex, Father Figure, Family Again, Forgive... I could go on. It isn't nearly as prevalent as the teenage boy goes into a coma and wakes up with sex powers, college boy comes home after dad dies, or the old guy dies and wakes up in a young body genre of incest games... but it is a trope that I enjoy.
I really didn't like Fake father and triple ex. Like you said reclaiming the lost offers a lot and I have high expactations from it. I played half of the others, there are very good one among them. Though I am looking for like Ward tenant relationship, don't care about whether or not they are family. Like The Unbroken, Babysitter, Life with Mary, the roommate etc. I am more involved with this side of lost at birth also. If you have advice with these tendencies I'd be grateful. :BootyTime:

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
That sucks! I did play the current version and am very impressed w/ the models and story. Animation would definitely be a nice investment if the devloper were to include it.
Totally agree. I would even take something like a slideshow/semi animated scene, but this is just a real bummer.
I think games in general should have somewhat animated scenes in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: GameRebel

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Totally agree. I would even take something like a slideshow/semi animated scene, but this is just a real bummer.
I think games in general should have somewhat animated scenes in them.
I actually don't mind the game not having animations, would it be cool if it had yes, is it really necessary not really imo, for me as long as the story and the characters are interesting I'm going to enjoy it

Reactions: Donjoe81

Ppino

May 4, 2018
This game is promising, every character is very compelling and the renders are super high quality. I liked following the story up to chapter 4, but then the date with Justine gets cancelled and we get a scene with Kay that feels quite rushed and sudden. I hope it's something like a dream sequence because it felt a bit out of place.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Your comment actually convinced me to give it a try. The overview casually talking about how the MC is a cheater is never a good sign for the quality of a game in my experience. And I just don't like playing a character that is an asshole. But since you mention the game has "a good heart" I guess I will at least give it a go and see if I can stand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya25
Oct 10, 2022
Your comment actually convinced me to give it a try. The overview casually talking about how the MC is a cheater is never a good sign for the quality of a game in my experience. And I just don't like playing a character that is an asshole. But since you mention the game has "a good heart" I guess I will at least give it a go and see if I can stand it.
Don't have to be cheater, you can refuse anyone. Yes, MC is actually unnecessarily nice. Even as a cheater route, he is almost too kind to her wife since wife basically married to wine bottles not MC.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Thats because they still love each other. From the looks of things, they haven't fallen out of love. They just have their issues that they're dealing with. Alcoholism. MC just swapped out with alcohol with girls. And I'm sure all the NTR lovers are disheartened the wife hasn't done similar.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Thats because they still love each other. From the looks of things, they haven't fallen out of love. They just have their issues that they're dealing with. Alcoholism. MC just swapped out with alcohol with girls. And I'm sure all the NTR lovers are disheartened the wife hasn't done similar.
hasn't done similar

What ? Swapped alcohol for girls?

I'm definitely not into ntr. But i am absolutely into the above :love:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
hasn't done similar

What ? Swapped alcohol for girls?

I'm definitely not into ntr. But i am absolutely into the above :love:
The MC got rid of his alcohol addiction to become addicted to sex (apparently mostly with himself).

He is not paying girls in alcohol in order to have sex with him... ;)

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes