VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
hasn't done similar

What ? Swapped alcohol for girls?

I'm definitely not into ntr. But i am absolutely into the above :love:
Well, I said similar and not same for a reason in this case. She hasn't traded alcohol in for other dudes. But.... if she want to get with other girls, I would be down for her to go towards that path.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Well, I said similar and not same for a reason in this case. She hasn't traded alcohol in for other dudes. But.... if she want to get with other girls, I would be down for her to go towards that path.
Just "casually" bring up tight skinny ass of a girl during sex and she wont be able to get it out of her head when she gets to her senses :devilish:, worm planted ..

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
When Mc & K watch the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said I feel this was a dream sequence as MC had the makeout with K (which i feel she would've / could've then fingering her i feel that was his subconcious projecting, furthermore he was obviously dreaming in the white area, my theory is he feel asleep and dreamed all of it I can hardly wait to find out if I'm correct or if it legit happened, & if it did how her inner monolog reasoned that course of action out :devilish:

Game is FIRE , if you like these tags don't hesitate, it's a Gem!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Do you mean the vcard stolen by Cass? If you go in there, make sure your little miner has its helmet on or he is bound to rot off of your body
I must've missed the Part where Cass said she 'went down' on batista girl a few times and also imagined the part where batista girl said she was a virgin. Yes Cass could be lying and so could batista girl but we gonna assume everyone's a lair?

We've seen cass's tongue, I'd imagine there be a lot of struggle attempting to claim her virginity .......

DUDE, can we get some animations showing the attempt? Thats fucking hawt.....

Apologies I became distracted :ROFLMAO:, point is unless everyone IS a lair batista girl's V-card should still be in her lady wallet/ purse/ vagina...wherever she keep the dam thing!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
any update news?
Last massage on Patreon is from february 17. No news after that. But last developers visit here was yesterday. So, when dev reads this, he will probably answer. It's not rare than devs don't post too often on their patreon wall (Why? Don't know, but they should. It's in their interest. 2-3x per month minimum. Even bad news are news.)

Reactions: sevensham
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes