VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 1717478
I know she's hot and all but believe me you don't want to kiss her, unless you want to taste cum and pee of a thousand guys. :KEK:

Also dev, maybe give us a warning that the update is about to end and don't disable the roll back.
Yes she has done that. Let's just hope she isn't doing that at the moment (doing everyone I mean). We cannot gain and lose best girl on day One just like that!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
For what is worth, you got me reading the whole text, not skipped a single line; it seems we have some quality work here, make good & long updates and we'd have a Light of my Life quality VN here for sure.

Good and very promising release.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes she has done that. Let's just hope she isn't doing that at the moment (doing everyone I mean). We cannot gain and lose best girl on day One just like that!
Well, u still have a hot wife...which is always drunk as a skunk...she also seems to prefer a vibrator over a dick.....:HideThePain:
okay so the daughter (maybe) and that ginger girl are left, i really have high hopes for Alice

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Seems nice, looking forward to test it, and good luck to the dev.

A question, will it have more characters in the future? Just curious.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Lost at Birth [v0.1] + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
View attachment 1717478
I know she's hot and all but believe me you don't want to kiss her, unless you want to taste cum and pee of a thousand guys. :KEK:

Also dev, maybe give us a warning that the update is about to end and don't disable the roll back.
Ahah really?
Just got released and already one LI to the trash bin?
That was said in dialogue?

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
j01 (5).png

Looks tashhty (says the gnome of the lord of the rings ) x.x

made screaam pleasshhe , hoping for 400 scenes +18 ... ,, HEY one can wisj for, no ?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
LMAO YEAH for real

something that could better this plot , is if they were 2 daughters or 3 daughters , COME ON DEVELOPER made Daughters rain on us ... maybe twins ? gaaah , or 3 ? i guees when patch or mods spawn , we will can re name some characters and re define some relations maybe .... x.x
Chill, it was a joke. The game so far is pretty solid and fun to read. While I love that, I still prefer a balanced story.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Played it and it was pretty good. The first thing i noticed was the render quality, for sure one of the best i have seen in the games i played so far (and i played too many if i am honest). Combine great looking renders with very sexy women and that makes a great start for a game to me.
Wife and the coworker are very sexy and daughter is cute. Will be fun to see how his interactions with her will develop while living under the same roof with his wife.

For sure this is now one of the games i will look very closely for news and updates.
Hope you continue working on it and you get enough support, because from what i saw in this first release, you deserve it.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
great render quality,I liked that the story isn't overly sweet romantic story,the problems they have and the pretty "non special" situation in which mc met the mother are fresh enough to pick my interest. Keep it like that. Best of luck!

Reactions: L7Bear

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Looks promising. Obviously reminds of Our Fate, but different enough. I'm kind of more interested in wife's path. Seems like an interesting situation:
I remember MC in Our Fate had ( what was her name? Susan?) gf, but she was too bland as character.
Best of luck.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Looks promising. Obviously reminds of Our Fate, but different enough. I'm kind of more interested in wife's path. Seems like an interesting situation:
I remember MC in Our Fate had ( what was her name? Susan?) gf, but she was too bland as character.
Best of luck.
Yes, but with harem options.
Btw., wanting a no incest path makes you the weirdo - at least in this forum. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes