VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch5 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
up pls ^^

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The Daughter is great, hot as hell. The Wife makes me want to quit the game. I really hope we can choose to bail on her at some point soon.
Yeah the wife is a bit toxic and I'm not a fan of toxic women usually. On this occasion though, I have a feeling there is more to her than meets the eye. I am looking forward to how the story pans out with her.

Reactions: Infidel

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
The Daughter is great, hot as hell. The Wife makes me want to quit the game. I really hope we can choose to bail on her at some point soon.
I feel the same. This is exactly why I'm already fed up with Justine and deleted it. The drunken bitch is too much for my taste probably because she reminds me too much of my EX wino with her insecurities and irrational perpetual drunken state. Good luck to the dev regardless but this one definitely isn't for me. Well done on the nice renders and adorable daughter.

Reactions: motseer

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Line 48 in, "ch06_sc01" has "Mark" as the MC's name instead of the player's chosen name for the MC (or [mcname]). Fortunately there is only one instance of this in the update.

Reactions: hawk784563

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
This dialog should be made by the wife, not the daughter, right ?
View attachment 2709847
Not only that, why do they keep making renderings where you miss half the interesting things, when you don't hide the text constantly, or download a transparency script, which should have been added by the dev themselves...

I mean online decompiler, you can watch what others put in their scripts, copying someone's box-transparancy bar shouldn't be that hard. If you can make a game at all, that should be peanuts.

VirtualKombat

Aug 20, 2021
Not only that, why do they keep making renderings where you miss half the interesting things, when you don't hide the text constantly, or download a transparency script, which should have been added by the dev themselves...

I mean online decompiler, you can watch what others put in their scripts, copying someone's box-transparancy bar shouldn't be that hard. If you can make a game at all, that should be peanuts.
lost_at_birth_screenshot.JPG

Are you talking about a different game?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just got this on steam because I think it's a really good game.
I do think the mc starts out as a bit of an arsehole but I'm going to try and turn him into a decent dude
Who just happens to bang his maybe daughter
I don't think that banging his daughter is avoidable but hopefully, avoiding his being an asshole is. I would like an option in the story to get the wife help with her substance abuse issues and fix the relationship but I worry that discovering the truth will send her on a downward spiral.

Reactions: Yngling and Joshy92

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah the wife is a bit toxic and I'm not a fan of toxic women usually. On this occasion though, I have a feeling there is more to her than meets the eye. I am looking forward to how the story pans out with her.
Please explain what she did to make you think she's toxic. If you take off your MC biased glasses for a second, you will see that her only real character flaw is her drinking problem.

If anything, the MC and Kailey are the toxic ones in this household lol. MC is a cheater and Kailey is playing some home wrecking mind games.

Interesting characters with both flaws and redeeming qualities and their interpersonal conflicts makes for a compelling story. The drama of this precarious situation is what drives this VN. This is one of the rare incest games that actually has good writing, but it seems like a lot of you guys want to turn it into another one-dimensional daddy daughter game with no stakes involved.

Last edited:

luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
If my notes are correct, the last update was two months ago.
The development time is short so the update. But i would suggest the dev to take more time(4-5 months) and give big updates because with this speed I don't think we will ever be able to play the ending.

Reactions: rudy007

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think that banging his daughter is avoidable but hopefully, avoiding his being an asshole is. I would like an option in the story to get the wife help with her substance abuse issues and fix the relationship but I worry that discovering the truth will send her on a downward spiral.
Yeah, I know some people don't like the wife.
But I feel that the mc treats her badly.
I think If you are going to be a husband than act like one and help her for goodness sake.
That's why I'm hoping I can make the mc not an arsehole.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The development time is short so the update. But i would suggest the dev to take more time(4-5 months) and give big updates because with this speed I don't think we will ever be able to play the ending.
LOL, no this development speed should continue. Every single developer who agreed to make more content in more time delivered 100-200% more development time, but 25-50 more content. And if people complain again, they get even less... If developer even want to discuss it. So, nope, development time/content should continue at current speed...

Reactions: Yngling

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, I know some people don't like the wife.
But I feel that the mc treats her badly.
I think If you are going to be a husband than act like one and help her for goodness sake.
That's why I'm hoping I can make the mc not an arsehole.
Well, MC wasn't mean to be mr. Nice Guy from beginning, he thinks with his dick. But his wife is also written to be a drunk bitch. The dynamics works. But they love each other in their way. I think Kailey is there to disrupt this. But the process with bonding with her is rushed, probably 2-3 episodes.
But Kailey isn't just an innocent girl with big eyes, she knows how the world spins, how to get what she wants. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't his daughter at all. (I didn't play the last version yet, in last version they weren't sure...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling and Joshy92
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes