Aug 29, 2020
Lost at Birth [Ch. 6 - Complete Edition - STEAM] [V19]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial uncompressed Mac build since it's a market build now.

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Absolutely unbelievable response time! Thank you so very much for what you do. Also thanks for the mac support!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch5 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Please update

Reactions: getink

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hello, i bought it on steam, will it work on Mac? Cause I kinda confused because of the notification on the first post.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello, i bought it on steam, will it work on Mac? Cause I kinda confused because of the notification on the first post.

Windows, Mac, and Linux for Markets
A distribution that contains the information required to run on software markets like itch.io and Steam. This isn't meant to be run directly (and probably won't work on the Mac), but should be fed to the app store upload process.

Warning
The zip and tar.bz2 files that Ren'Py produces contain permissions information that must be present for Ren'Py to run on Linux and Macintosh.
Unpacking and re-packing a zip file on Windows and then running it on Linux or Macintosh is not supported.
Not without the extra steps mentioned.

I bought it on Itch.io a long time ago, and I got an email about the game moving to Steam, and I asked about Mac, they said it's unofficial and no support will be given as they can't test it.

I posted an uncompressed full Mac only release here.

Reactions: AlexMpog

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LostAtBirth-CH6CESteam
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

Not without the extra steps mentioned.

I bought it on Itch.io a long time ago, and I got an email about the game moving to Steam, and I asked about Mac, they said it's unofficial and no support will be given as they can't test it.

I posted an uncompressed full Mac only release here.
Yeah, I kinda noticed that there is no Mac icon in game on steam, didn't pay attention until I bought it. Well, windows it is then.
Thanks anyway.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

senpaiishere

Mar 17, 2023
it was ok i guess am have nothing against justine but other then her is was light but noo worries i look forward for the next ones.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Made it a ways through chapter 2. Justine is a drunken, pathetic, bipolar bitch. MC is a co-dependent pussy and probably barely hanging on to his sobriety. Dev is actually a pretty good writer but the story is just not for me... sorry. Nice renders though...

Flalafell

Mar 18, 2019
For once I wish that the spouse that is a drunk could be encouraged to keep digging that pit, I love a mess of a woman in these games, just a bundle of bad decisions rolled into a person that could be pushed to keep doing it for our own selfish needs.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Ok it's time to be that guy. What does it mean that it's on Stream? I have an older Windows computer that I download from my phone then transfer to it. Will Stream need a internet hook up to play?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok it's time to be that guy. What does it mean that it's on Stream? I have an older Windows computer that I download from my phone then transfer to it. Will Stream need a internet hook up to play?
Do you mean "Steam", which is now officially on Steam, because it is no longer being sold on Itch.io.

You don't need anything besides whatever you're playing with now, it's just on Steam now to buy instead of Itch.io.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Do you mean "Steam", which is now officially on Steam, because it is no longer being sold on Itch.io.

You don't need anything besides whatever you're playing with now, it's just on Steam now to buy instead of Itch.io.
Thank you and yes steam, I not much into computers just enough to get me in trouble.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to Ch5 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
can you update your mod please :)

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes