VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
"ohh you are fucking your daughter? nice.. can I join?". What is the fun on that?
Well, you kinda answered the question just before you asked it. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all seriousness though, I do hope she doesn't just accept it right away and there's drama and tension from it, and then it builds up to her accepting it later on. (Which will inevitably be a path)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
In all seriousness though, I do hope she doesn't just accept it right away and there's drama and tension from it, and then it builds up to her accepting it later on. (Which will inevitably be a path)
I don't know what game you're playing but surely isn't the same as mine. You hope she doesn't accept it right away??? What do you mean? She is the one thirsty as all hell. She is the one constantly trying to get dicked. The MC is the one trying to navigate her relentless advances...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't know what game you're playing but surely isn't the same as mine. You hope she doesn't accept it right away??? What do you mean? She is the one thirsty as all hell. She is the one constantly trying to get dicked. The MC is the one trying to navigate her relentless advances...
You clearly misunderstood what I'm talking about, you should probably learn to use context clues so you can better understand something. I'm talking about when his wife finds out that the MC and his daughter are fooling around, that I hope she doesn't accept it instantly and be completely fine with it, that instead there's actual buildup to it all.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
How is it that when you type " Lost at Birth " in the search engine here you get everything but the game? Google, top of the list.

Reactions: hawk784563

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How is it that when you type " Lost at Birth " in the search engine here you get everything but the game? Google, top of the list.
If you actually entered that string, in quotes the way you typed it, with leading and trailing spaces that may not work (although it did work for me just now).

Instead try simply:

Lost At Birth

No quotes, AND make sure to tick that box that says "Search titles only". I just did that and got one result again; this game.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
If you actually entered that string, in quotes the way you typed it, with leading and trailing spaces that may not work (although it did work for me just now).

Instead try simply:

Lost At Birth

No quotes, AND make sure to tick that box that says "Search titles only". I just did that and got one result again; this game.

Instead try simply:

Lost At Birth

Ok here is the problem I believe. My search was Lost at birth, it did not work. Twice I tried, twice denied. So I thought I'd take your advice, first though I thought I'd do it the same as what my history showed, just to be sure.
Son of a bitch my computer LOVES to make me look like an idiot. It worked, even without checking the title only box ( I'll remember that for next time ) . So long story short, my computer hates me.
Thanks for responding though, luckily I like to blame public school education on these mistakes. It's better for my pride.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSidewinder

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
So is the dev even still working on the game? Last patreon update was 2 months ago, I want to get back into the game but don't want to waste my time if it's abandoned.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So is the dev even still working on the game? Last patreon update was 2 months ago, I want to get back into the game but don't want to waste my time if it's abandoned.
I was wondering about that as well, I'm suspicious that once they got it on steam they took whatever profit they could and dropped it.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
He wrote an answer on itch.io at sept 14.
But what did he write?

Do you mean this:

THIS GAME IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON ITCH.IO

THEY HAVE DECIDED TO DISABLE OUR PAYOUT METHOD, PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING OR GETTING THE GAME ON OTHER PLATFORM INSTEAD.
THE PUBLIC VERSION WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I don't have steam so will I be able to download chapter 6 and play offline? I do the game to my phone then move it to my computer.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I don't have steam so will I be able to download chapter 6 and play offline? I do the game to my phone then move it to my computer.
Nevermind I actually took the time to read above to find I won't be able to do how I have been. The luck the next time I have a question I'll try to take the time and read some before posting.

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Since I am not on Steam, nor do I want to be on Steam, I guess that's it.
It's really a pity though...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How is the game going? The only update I see is from August. Has this been abandoned?
The game just launched on Steam, and this game has slow updates anyway, every 5-6 month it seems like. There hasn't been any news, but it's unlikely since they just launched on Steam with episode 6.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes