VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
It doesn't bode well for the game if you start pressing ctrl almost from the beginning of the game. I had to download an earlier save file when I got disgusted by Cassidy's sluttiness. From now on I'm skipping all Cassidy's scenes and want to see as little of that slut as possible. A good way to kill a character is to make her too slutty and have her tell me how much she's been fucking men. Fucking cumslut. I have NO INTEREST IN HEARING A WOMAN SAY THAT STUFF.
that s a good think about games, you can choose. just don t answer Cass and go for other characters.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
well, apparently in this game our choices don't really matter, whether you fucked her or not - game treats you like you did
Yeah we've been over this. Kayley throwing a fit is pretty realistic, it happens in real life all the time, and men do it too. Not to mention that in the game the guy just goes upstairs or whatever with a provocatively dressed woman and somehow Kayley is supposed not to notice and wonder "what are they doing in there". Dumb though they may be, women aren't stupid when it comes to stuff like this.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Yeah while Kailey’s reaction and what not is frustrating it was probably the most realistic thing. If you’ve ever dated any kind of mildly jealous girl or just someone who sees you walk away with a woman in lingerie is going to react like that. Same goes for dudes who’d see the same in opposite would have the same reaction

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah while Kailey’s reaction and what not is frustrating it was probably the most realistic thing. If you’ve ever dated any kind of mildly jealous girl or just someone who sees you walk away with a woman in lingerie is going to react like that. Same goes for dudes who’d see the same in opposite would have the same reaction
Yeah we've been over this. Kayley throwing a fit is pretty realistic, it happens in real life all the time, and men do it too. Not to mention that in the game the guy just goes upstairs or whatever with a provocatively dressed woman and somehow Kayley is supposed not to notice and wonder "what are they doing in there". Dumb though they may be, women aren't stupid when it comes to stuff like this.

hmm, about that I am not arguing actually, Kayley's reaction is a human like, it's just that - MC behaves like he fucked Cassidy..even though he didn't..well, at least my MC didn't..

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
hmm, about that I am not arguing actually, Kayley's reaction is a human like, it's just that - MC behaves like he fucked Cassidy..even though he didn't..well, at least my MC didn't..
Sure but just like in real life, how is she supposed to know? Like Cass and the MC were certainly gone for a long time, since they had time to do it twice. Totally not suspicious :p Besides women are terribly clingy when it comes to their first, so... I won't even go into "logistics" details like how it would have been impossible to hide the physical signs of the "workout session", especially since it was quite extended. I'm thinking more like the only reason Kaylee calmed down after her freakout is because she's willing to put up with almost anything not to lose the MC (even being the nth wheel). Of course we don't know what she's thinking (her or any of the other characters, because we only ever get the MCs throughts, which is something I realized as I was writing this).

Edit: what do you mean " it's just that - MC behaves like he fucked Cassidy... "
I really don't see it.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'm really hoping the next chapter is better
This last one was a real let down for me.
Hard disagree. Probably my favorite so far due to the fact it had no disgusting piece of shit, drunkard, garbage dumpster of a disgraceful and vile human being Justine in it.

That creature, along with Lara from T4bbo's second game, are by far my two most hated AVN characters. My blood boils just seeing either of them on the screen. Even in a fictional story, how a man can have so little self love and self respect to remain married to those cancerous wastes of air is beyond me.

Put those two in the fire scene from AL and pick "walk away". Suddenly the world is a better place.

Oct 10, 2022
Hard disagree. Probably my favorite so far due to the fact it had no disgusting piece of shit, drunkard, garbage dumpster of a disgraceful and vile human being Justine in it.

That creature, along with Lara from T4bbo's second game, are by far my two most hated AVN characters. My blood boils just seeing either of them on the screen. Even in a fictional story, how a man can have so little self love and self respect to remain married to those cancerous wastes of air is beyond me.

Put those two in the fire scene from AL and pick "walk away". Suddenly the world is a better place.
Wow, it is the first time it's not me spitting fire to a character. I know she is not the nicest person but why so much hatred? She seems not that bad.:unsure:

Reactions: Yngling

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

Men stay married to a woman like that for the same reason they don't get married in the first place nowadays: divorce rape...
And at least he's getting one over on her by having sex with other women, which is not really something that would work in real life...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I actually like Justine
She just has a drinking problem at the moment and isn't thinking straight
But I plan on helping her get through this.

I think the mc is the piece of shit for what he did.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Speaking of being a wimp, someone made a real good point in the reviews for the game, which I didn't realize at the time. The MC sees Justine and her pothead friend introduce Kayley (who doesn't even drink wine) to drugs (pot IIRC) and he totally ignores it! And IIRC correctly they also gave her alcohol. So yeah, she's a bitch on top of being obnoxious.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I actually like Justine
She just has a drinking problem at the moment and isn't thinking straight
But I plan on helping her get through this.

I think the mc is the piece of shit for what he did.
Justine needs help indeed, usualy when someone become an alcoholic it does have something to do with past or an event that happened that traumatized them and only saw that way out to forget it. So yea in the first place they should be willing to be helped with their problem and second if they have a partner, he/she should help them along the way. But untill they see they going wrong, noone can help. It the same with drugs, the person self must first need and ask for help and admit their vice is bad and after that anyone near can start helping, but you can't force it or it will only make things worse.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I read one of the recent devlogs and the dev said choices are going to become important
And more branching will start to happen soon

I hope that's true
Because at the moment it's basically kinetic

And choices not changing anything is my biggest complaint with the game
So if that is sorted It would definitely jump up my ranking list.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Speaking of being a wimp, someone made a real good point in the reviews for the game, which I didn't realize at the time. The MC sees Justine and her pothead friend introduce Kayley (who doesn't even drink wine) to drugs (pot IIRC) and he totally ignores it! And IIRC correctly they also gave her alcohol. So yeah, she's a bitch on top of being obnoxious.
yeah well, it's hard to argue with that, totally bitch move, I guess Justine is just in her own world at this moment, being addicted and all, junkies or alcoholics don't usually think straight, and at the same time I don't hate Justine, I guess, I tolerate her and understand why she is the way she is.. i want to help her... but I definitely don't wanna pursue her, that's for sure, and she is indeed a very bad influence... but tossing her away like a peace of garbage at this state is a bit of harsh..

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes