VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostAtBirth-CH8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Now that this update has been read through without Cassidy, that last update left a hell of a shitty taste in my mouth. I don't know if I even want to play the next update. Who the fuck takes their daughter to work in a club like that and still says "in the end it just a job". What a fucking prick. So is a whore's profession "just a job". The game would be a hell of a lot better if that fucking Cassidy didn't ruin everything with her whorishness. Even my own daughter's starting to follow in that bitch's footsteps. If she goes to work there it'll be the last straw and I'll delete the game from my computer.
Hahah. What do you want? A happy marriage simulator?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Great update, but since it doesn't have a harem tag, will we have to choose one girl at some point? I think the daughter stated that she's only ok with justine, right? I think it would be cool if the game had some kind of split at some point, where you have the daughter+Justine and make it a more wholesome stuff with helping justine stop drinking and stuff or one character romance since some people dislike justine. I for one am quite bored with vanilla romance simulators, so corrupting the young redhead with Cass including some more extreme content would be cool if I have to choose at all. And that way people who hate Cass would be able to be done with her as well.

Oct 10, 2022
Hahah. What do you want? A happy marriage simulator?
What exactly wrong with happy marriage simulator? MC and Justine have lots of problems, Kailey just dropped into MC's life, MC having huge changes in his job etc. Navigating MC through his journey, making things right would be very entertaining as long as it has a good plot, which this game already has.

Great update, but since it doesn't have a harem tag, will we have to choose one girl at some point? I think the daughter stated that she's only ok with justine, right? I think it would be cool if the game had some kind of split at some point, where you have the daughter+Justine and make it a more wholesome stuff with helping justine stop drinking and stuff or one character romance since some people dislike justine.
That will be my second choice but sounds really nice. First choice would be a good husband to Justine and an awesome father to Kailey. :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yngling

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update, but since it doesn't have a harem tag, will we have to choose one girl at some point? I think the daughter stated that she's only ok with justine, right? I think it would be cool if the game had some kind of split at some point, where you have the daughter+Justine and make it a more wholesome stuff with helping justine stop drinking and stuff or one character romance since some people dislike justine. I for one am quite bored with vanilla romance simulators, so corrupting the young redhead with Cass including some more extreme content would be cool if I have to choose at all. And that way people who hate Cass would be able to be done with her as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
awwww, so, no solo? poor me, monogamous lover :cry:
I'm pretty sure monogamous paths will still exist, however maybe not with all three characters. I think Justine or Kailey will have the option potentially, possibly even only with Justine. You can have a caring non-romantic relationship with Kailey, and you can avoid Cass, so monogamy with Justine should be possible. It's probably just not defined as a path (yet), or maybe it's included in the "Fam_ending". Kailey would still be part of that ending, but as your daughter only or lover depending on your early game choices.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
What exactly wrong with happy marriage simulator?
I can't even... Well first of all, there is no game with it you might as well end the game now. Second of all it's unrealistic. Third, that means no content with the main selling point Kayley so why would anyone do it. And then there is no content with the boss, with Cassidy or the redhead and whoever else may come down the road. It's no longer a triple x game.

Oct 10, 2022
I can't even... Well first of all, there is no game with it you might as well end the game now. Second of all it's unrealistic. Third, that means no content with the main selling point Kayley so why would anyone do it. And then there is no content with the boss, with Cassidy or the redhead and whoever else may come down the road. It's no longer a triple x game.
Let's agree to disagree then. Like I said in the post you half quoted, there is a lot going on in MC's life right now and with proper story, game can be extremely entertaining, so no need to end it. Oh, fixing unhappy marriage and building the bridge with long lost daughter while grinding on the job is unrealistic but fucking everyone including the daughter is realistic, gotcha! With content you mean sex scenes I assume because other content can and will be there and also this is an AVN not triple X game, huge difference. Also also, dev can put lots of sex scenes with the wife but looks like if MC not fucking the daughter it does not make it AVN for you.

Finally, I never ever said there should not be a path MC fucks everything that have two legs. There can be, there should be and also quite possibly it should be the main path. Though, since it is not a KN, at least claiming it's not, I am saying choices should make difference. One of which, caring father options when selected game indicates MC was not after a romantic relationship with his daughter rather a caring father/daughter relationship hence the name but MC still kiss, grinds, fucks the daughter. Why the fuck we have that option then?

All in all, happy marriage simulator is already embedded in the game and if dev does go for full overhaul it will always be there, just not implemented correctly. Everything you say against happy marriage simulator came from comparison with other paths but we are not saying we should sacrifice other paths, we are saying having a happy marriage simulator path would be entertaining. :giggle:

P.S. Looks like main selling point could not sell the game properly since you can't remember main selling point's name correctly, Kailey. ;)

Reactions: hawk784563
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes