VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Degenerates and perverts, I need your help! When I wrote my review of v0.4, a big sticking point for me was the failure of the mc to confront his wife. Has this changed? Skimming through more recent reviews, there is no indication that it has, but that may be inaccurate.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Degenerates and perverts, I need your help! When I wrote my review of v0.4, a big sticking point for me was the failure of the mc to confront his wife. Has this changed? Skimming through more recent reviews, there is no indication that it has, but that may be inaccurate.
There wasn't a confrontation as such but the wife did improve herself.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Best looking girls in 2023-2024 games

one thing i can't ignore is that their eyes dun look at MC or the camera, making them look like blind sometimes.

love the game anyway
mc will made her blind one of these days (if sshu know my meaning), hopefully...

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I'll give you a secret, she is not her daughter and wife was right all along. ;)
shoul no be so bad if that was the case, Like she can be her step daughter or something AND THEN the developer give us another more juicy Daughter? maybe a red hair one or another one with some a little more big assets ?

or she got a twin or she got a triplets?

or down the seduction / corruction routhe , this one can get a little more of assets ? to be like the of the Oux Fatx ...

wish full thinking..

so far the game is going decent, having into consideration that the developer no have so much support so.

Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
I just finished playing chapter 8 and although I do like the game, I'm a little disappointed. There is very few way to make a player change their mind as effectively as concretely proving that our 'choices' are meaningless.

I took literally every other possible choice to avoid doing anything with anyone but kailey, trying to make this an actual romance story instead of mindless lust, but at the end of the chapter she still broke down and accused me of being an asshole manwhore who doesn't give a shit about her, what the fuck? If we have to be a cheating bastard or the story doesnt work, then don't give us the option to do the right thing.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I just finished playing chapter 8 and although I do like the game, I'm a little disappointed. There is very few way to make a player change their mind as effectively as concretely proving that our 'choices' are meaningless.

I took literally every other possible choice to avoid doing anything with anyone but kailey, trying to make this an actual romance story instead of mindless lust, but at the end of the chapter she still broke down and accused me of being an asshole manwhore who doesn't give a shit about her, what the fuck? If we have to be a cheating bastard or the story doesnt work, then don't give us the option to do the right thing.
this is the biggest flaw atm, no matter what you do Kailey is going to call Mc for his flings.
I understand the ^need for drama in the story, But should been a different dialogue, Like being guilty of betraying Justine trust, and overthinking how the future will be for the reformed Daddy run.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

I actually asked V19 on discord about this scene. He said, he will polish it a bit, so it wouldn't be so confusing.

Reactions: Yngling
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes