VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would love to take Kailey on a romantic date.
She is so sweet & kind.

I would make sure to hold her hand constantly and tell her how much she means to me.
And of course, I would tell her she is my soulmate.

• Haha
Reactions: fluxxd1

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I don't think that's what those mean, and/or it's still ambiguous. The issue is that kc is the speaker/Character var for Kailey, and jc is the speaker/Character var for Justine. Most speaker/Character vars in this game are the character's initials. Kailey Coleman = kc. Justine Collins = jc. So those first two ending variables could very well be flags for solo endings. It's possible neither one has anything to do with Cassidy.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
1703956681431.png

I downloaded the file from pixeldrain, but the intro screen is showing V Chapter 7? Is that correct? The zip I downloaded had version as 0.8 in the name.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Honestly, I don't think that's what those mean, and/or it's still ambiguous. The issue is that kc is the speaker/Character var for Kailey, and jc is the speaker/Character var for Justine. Most speaker/Character vars in this game are the character's initials. Kailey Coleman = kc. Justine Collins = jc. So those first two ending variables could very well be flags for solo endings. It's possible neither one has anything to do with Cassidy.
I honestly forgot that Kailey's initials were KC, that actually does make sense. So yeah they could be solo endings. Has me wondering about Cass though, will she not have any endings or have they just not been added yet, assuming those are indeed solo endings. I rarely ever see devs use last names in variables, so that didn't even come to mind. o_O

Reactions: AlexMpog and Tiur

Dec 29, 2021
Very good game. Is similar to Babysitter from T4bbo. :love:
Beautiful pictures, a story, sex, great animations and with characters that not everyone likes. (y)
I hope Leilani loses control soon. :devilish:

Reactions: faramata

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Very good game. Is similar to Babysitter from T4bbo. :love:
Beautiful pictures, a story, sex, great animations and with characters that not everyone likes. (y)
I hope Leilani loses control soon. :devilish:
So let me get this straight, it's similar because it has good renders, a story, sex scenes, and disliked characters? :unsure:
Wow lots of games are similar to both of these games, that's crazy.

:ROFLMAO:

To be fair, I've never played T4boo's original Babysitter game. I have however played Babysitters, and it's not very similar at all to this game, much different vibes.

molva

Jan 6, 2023
Updated my compressed Android port of Lost at Birth with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to Chapter 7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Update plz

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think it would be cool if the game had some kind of split at some point, where you have the daughter+Justine and make it a more wholesome stuff...
There is a novel here (Complete) that is basically like this, from what I remember...
For those who like this type of novel, I'm talking about Triangle.

Your comment reminded me of this VN that I played a long time ago, and I would like to see something similar to what happened in 'Triangle' happen here in 'Lost at Birth', from what I remember it was a good game.
Now I will download it to play again...

Reactions: Yngling

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I downloaded the complete (steam) edition "six pages back" and the one on page 1 and I honestly don't see any difference. Am I missing something?
I think what you are missing is that the game is still being made.
it's at Chapter 8, here and on Steam.
if you own the game on Steam now as I also do, then it will auto update as soon as Chapter 9 comes out.
Also know that the walkthrough Mod does work on the Steam version as well, but you will have to remove the old mod and ad the new one with a and run a Verify integrity of Game files on steam for lost at birth each time you ad the new Mod to make sure there's no file conflict.
Or fully uninstall the game and reinstall to remove conflict, which ever way you wish to do it.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I think what you are missing is that the game is still being made.
it's at Chapter 8, here and on Steam.
if you own the game on Steam now as I also do, then it will auto update as soon as Chapter 9 comes out.
Also know that the walkthrough Mod does work on the Steam version as well, but you will have to remove the old mod and ad the new one with a and run a Verify integrity of Game files on steam for lost at birth each time you ad the new Mod to make sure there's no file conflict.
Or fully uninstall the game and reinstall to remove conflict, which ever way you wish to do it.
Way too wordy and at the same time useless response. Since it's called the "Complete edition", as opposed to the presumably "incomplete edition" or "Patreon edition" or something, I assumed there would be some extra content. Hence why the earlier poster was asking for it. But content wise it seems the same, since the number of images seems to be the same. Hence my "What am I missing?" question.
As for autoupdating, I didn't buy it, so I doubt that would work.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
FilesFM says file deleted, Mega works [but if the file is very big the browser freezes
then computer freezes and gets stuck, I dunno if it's a problem on Megas end or
something dumb my computer does on my end]. Pixledrain can be a real pain with the
Yeah I'm gonna need you to slow down a bit picture and your speed is capped
after downloading a couple of GB. Mixdrop says problem loading page,
QIWI says server not found.

Gofile is the best I've seen on F95zone, no caps and you get the file in like 60 seconds.
Whoever updates the game should drop the game in the Gofile upload and include it
among the Megas, Pixledrain, Mixdrop etc.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
FilesFM says file deleted, Mega works [but if the file is very big the browser freezes
then computer freezes and gets stuck, I dunno if it's a problem on Megas end or
something dumb my computer does on my end]. Pixledrain can be a real pain with the
Yeah I'm gonna need you to slow down a bit picture and your speed is capped
after downloading a couple of GB. Mixdrop says problem loading page,
QIWI says server not found.

Gofile is the best I've seen on F95zone, no caps and you get the file in like 60 seconds.
Whoever updates the game should drop the game in the Gofile upload and include it
among the Megas, Pixledrain, Mixdrop etc.
GoFile deletes links that haven't been accessed in 10 days, so it's not a long-term solution since it would have to be constantly re-upped. Good when it's there, but if the OP had used GoFile when the most recent update released, you almost definitely wouldn't be able to get it there anymore anyway.

Mega is the most reliable by far. To get around the bandwidth limits, either get premium, VPN-hop, or get the Mega desktop app, which will use up your daily quota, then resume normally the next day once your quota's back without you having to leave the page open.

Reactions: odspyykt
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes