SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
Well I tried getting Ending 3 after doing Ending 4...
But I just got ending 4 again despite doing a mage build to keep orgasms low ( I'm counting 5 times).
The ending requirements might be linked to something else.. Maybe Lewd/Faith/Morals? Eh, no idea.
I didn't use the ruler title this time either.

Anyway, I made a save before the fight and I thought I could share it: View attachment Ending 4 Final Boss Mage Build.zip
Mage Build right before the evil route True Final Boss.
Not too broken since I went with the 100+ start, but It should do just fine.

Would be cool if somebody could do the same thing for Ending 3.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
But I just got ending 4 again despite doing a mage build to keep orgasms low ( I'm counting 5 times).
The ending requirements might be linked to something else.. Maybe Lewd/Faith/Morals? Eh, no idea.

Anyway, I made a save before the fight and I thought I could share it: View attachment 2878756

"Cannot read property 'trigger' of undefined."

I don't know what's up with the save files being posted here, but none of them seem to work.
I'm using v1.10 from the op

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
"Cannot read property 'trigger' of undefined."

I don't know what's up with the save files being posted here, but none of them seem to work.
I'm using v1.10 from the op
Whelp, my save was from v2.07, I assumed the ending 3/4 stuff was added in 2.0 so I thought it would be obvious enough that is was for the more recent patch.

It's one of those cases where people only come here to discuss the game after taking it from somewhere else.
''Lost Chapter'' is too ambiguous for a google search so forums like these are the only places where you can share/find info.

They might update OP eventually; also there is an older save on page 3 that might work with your older version.
(But honestly the extra content is worth getting the v2.00+ version)

Last edited:

fatsoperson

Jun 29, 2017

Anyway, I made a save before the fight and I thought I could share it: View attachment 2878756

If you're still looking this is my save for ending 3, it has a pretty broken combo where theres a card that if you get pinned and are a virgin, you win the battle. And you can pin enemies with sex cards which count for that, so its basically a two card insta win.

I have a feeling the ending is not tied to orgasm but faith/morality, because this run I farmed orgams like mad but no matter what I kept getting ending 3.

I still can't figure out what items to get the white key, if anyone knows what events and conditions to trigger it, can you let me know?

Reactions: SoulSearcher

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So is 2.10 not translated?

Or... some parts of it are translated and some arn't?

i don't know if it's because i'm using the save from just above or what, i'm trying to get a current, complete version of the game (the version in the OP is old, apparantly) and a save that has access to the gallery.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

i don't know if it's because i'm using the save from just above or what, i'm trying to get a current, complete version of the game (the version in the OP is old, apparantly) and a save that has access to the gallery.
The latest translated version right now is 2.07 and you can find it easily on the thread. The thing is, right now it's better to just wait so that there's no major bug anymore to correct (you can see on the ci-en of the dev at a certain post where he puts what he has corrected and what he's working on correcting and the known bugs too) and i think that's what the translator is doing too, waiting for some final version where there is no more major bugs to finish fully.

Well, the 2.07 version here should already be mostly translated anyway.

Reactions: belzewolf22
Mar 14, 2020
question. how do you get the regression status. im past floor 200 and have yet to encounter anything that would give it to me. seems i need it to get one of the keys for the prince

Jun 3, 2019

Download this and play:
(Optional but recommended TL update) Download this, drag contents to your LC folder and replace if asked:

Game above is 2.07 translated with 2.10 being the latest version from the developers (updating will most likely not impact your experience).
You can force your game to unlock a semi gallery mode by selecting the 'recollection' option 5 times in the main menu.

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
wait. i never encountered a enemy called decadence. what floors do they appear on?
ive encountered a enemy called deception. but they never regressed my character, only confused them
It's an enemy that resembles a male Mage, they normally start appearing after the first king, so you likely been unlxuky

Mar 14, 2020
It's an enemy that resembles a male Mage, they normally start appearing after the first king, so you likely been unlxuky
the first king? i assume you refering to the boss's every 20 floors. alrighty. thank you.
wait. the only male mage ive seen is called decay. not decadence. but they only observe and cast fire, i must be really unlucky

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2020
You can use mtool to cheat here - the cards are actually items (displayed in a different format) and the flags and variables are pretty much what you need (If you so need to, you can cheat your faith/morality to the min 30/ max 70 to get the triggers and get the 1LP instantly) so if you so need to, you can edit your deck.

For general advice on how to beat the game in a single run...

You will get a special buff if you hit the final layer (layer 100) and you get all the titles which strips the final normal game run battle buffs from the enemy (20% damage reduction of both kinds, and 10 damage per turn unblockable on you) and adds buffs to you in an event during the final battle. You don't NEED to get this, but unless you know how to make an infinite deck and beeline towards it, you probably need this the first time around.

Your goals from a stat and card manipulation perspective are:

- Get 1 LP as soon as possible, because it's fairly tricky. Pre 1.07 (Yeah, there's a lot of instances I'll say this because 'Patch fixes!) all events will kill you if you take damage to make your LP drop to zero. Post 1.07, there's a couple that won't - the biggest one is the fake hot springs scene, which will take out ~20% of your max HP, but will let you leave alive.

- Reduce faith and morality to 30 asap. It's probably best to fish up the faith one in the opening questionnaire for this reason cause it's easier to manipulate morality down rapidly and avoiding morality gains(steal everything, don't make friends with the girl in the children's room) over maniuplating faith (For a sex based run and particularly in 2nd+ games you're more likely to do things that boost your faith up)

- Then max your faith and morality to 70 asap after dropping it to 30 and getting the titles for them. This is a little easier, cause praying is +5 faith, and doing nice things is obvious and boosts faith and morality accordingly.

- Beating the first guardian at floor 20 is easiest by selecting the first one (red) because losing your virginity is the easiest way to beat that boss if you can block your way out (He'll grab you in a rape hold, then make you orgasm THEN he'll orgasm himself and you can one shot him by about turn 6 if he hasn't done about 30 damage). Also, losing your virginity gives you +20 LP to boot and is a title requirement.

- Get 15 cards ASAP. This isn't to say you should just add the first 15 cards you get offered asap, but here's a laundry list of cards you DO want, so you can get to 15 then burn all the cards to get your deck managable while hitting events to get all the fun stuff. You need 15 cards in your deck to claim one of the titles (For that endgame).

Event cards
- Levi Suit - Library for +1 magic, - faith and + Lewdness event. Card is not lost during the event.

- Sacremento - There's an event for this one. Forget what it is, but you want it to kill. I think it's the event where you run into the coinflipping clown, and it causes the coin to break on the flip, and you get a key item (for making a key to make a key to make two halves of a key. Realistically 2nd+ run only)

- Investment - At the market square, you can buy a random non sex statup for 30 gold or you can give him an investment card for an item the second time you see him

- Evade - Having one of these will make the treasure trap room a 100% dodge. The card isn't burned, so if you need the money, keep it on you to hit that room again and again.

- Healing - You will use this card at an event (once) to heal a soldier (who would normally give you the key to get the dog card) to get a critical item instead. You need this item to talk to the king, who gives you the flag, to stick on the hill, to get a key item to make a key which is half of the key to get a an alternate ending. Yeah, it's a 2nd+ run thing

- Cure - Apart from being able to fix hypnotise and regression, you need it for another event, so you can get another key item, where it's burned as well. Part of the major key quest.

General deckbuilding cards

You need to use 7 cards in one turn (And generally cause deck speed is a major thing in this game to win), and the easiest way to do that is to add:

2-4 Refresh - Card speed is stupidly important, and you have infinite cards (aka decking out into a reshuffle comes with nearly no penalties) so you want this naturally 0 cost card, and lots of them. It's better than Natal Prayer because Natal Prayer is 1 AP AND there's a 3 card use limit. Any cards discarded using Refresh just end up in the discard pile, so if you overload on refreshes, you just play them until you find the cards you DO want eventually.

1-2 Unlimited - It reduces all AP costs by 1 from play for the rest of the turn, and it's 0 AP. The 1 AP reduction is stupidly powerful because if the AP costs of a card is -1, you get 1AP for playing the card AND the card's effects. Note that Refresh would be -1 AP upon playing Unlimited. Hint hint.

1-3 Natal Play - I'd rather take refreshes, but you can only make do with the cards you have. Note that it's not as busted as Refresh, costs 1AP and is a 3 card cap, but you need to build UP your deck to be this deck racing speed demon.

From there, it's straight up how you intend to play this - a non sex run would have either a strike card, a leg strike card, or a magic card to do the damage, or you'd run 1 of every sex card. You'd hit your 15 card in deck title, then use forget-me-nots to dock all the cards you want out of the deck, and you'd try to hit all the events that take your cards out to make your streamlined deck where the enemy can't get a turn to hurt you, and all the cards you can play give you all the AP.

Oh and to get forget me nots, either top option in the temple with the priest (50/50 chance, healing may happen instead), and finding flowers in events at -2 LP for doing it. In 1.07 in one of them, if you collect the water in another event (instead of drinking it for like 50% LP recovery) you can water the plant instead and get +1 all stats not including lewdness.

Ironically, if you want an easier time of getting some of the items, get regressed, and stay regressed until you meet the girl in the room, and be her friend. She will give you a brooch, and then disappear. Note that being an adult and dodging the question of if you want to be her friend allows you to reduce your morality and that's repeatable for stat manipulation.

In 1.00, just note that it's harder to see the alternate endings, because of the % penalty you take for doing certain events repeatedly. Eventually you'll run it down to negatives, and if you don't do an event to get an item in time, it'll drop to beyond 0%
who is the first king? i was told i can encounter decadence to get the regressed state. but the only male mage ive encountered is decay. and they only observe and cast fire. never a spell that regresses me. am i missing something?

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
who is the first king? i was told i can encounter decadence to get the regressed state. but the only male mage ive encountered is decay. and they only observe and cast fire. never a spell that regresses me. am i missing something?
By first king I mean the first boss you fight, sounds like you just been unlucky to not encounter decadence

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes