MIC132

May 14, 2018
What exactly does "Disable AutoRec" do? I assume it means "auto recovery", but what exactly does that entail?

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
What exactly does "Disable AutoRec" do? I assume it means "auto recovery", but what exactly does that entail?
Some of the Titles you unlock during your run give HP/RP regen. If you don't want the regen for whatever reason (such as unlocking the "1 HP" Title), hitting Tab during your turn toggles it off.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
How do you get sexual moves? I can see that enemies have their own resistance, and I saw at least one card that relates to enemy orgasming, but no actual actions that would allow you to initiate or anything like that.

EDIT: Also, how do you become "crouched" for the bonus of Dusk Shoot? Or do they mean something else and it's a translation issue?

EDIT2: Also, how do I increase "lewdness"? It's needed for one of the titles. I assume it's the last stat, but I never saw anything that increases it.

Last edited:

EASFADGAESD

Sep 26, 2022
I'm checking stuff about this game and found a gallery for the card, and I found some unusual cards like "sticky fluid" "tentacles" and "tingling sensation". ( )
Are these for the enemies or can they be obtained with something?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I'm checking stuff about this game and found a gallery for the card, and I found some unusual cards like "sticky fluid" "tentacles" and "tingling sensation". ( )
Are these for the enemies or can they be obtained with something?
If I remember it right, I encountered "tingling sensation" when my character got a lot of debuff with high lewdness. It just appears on my deck and I forgot where did it came from.

pugie112

Dec 28, 2017
How do you get sexual moves? I can see that enemies have their own resistance, and I saw at least one card that relates to enemy orgasming, but no actual actions that would allow you to initiate or anything like that.

EDIT: Also, how do you become "crouched" for the bonus of Dusk Shoot? Or do they mean something else and it's a translation issue?

EDIT2: Also, how do I increase "lewdness"? It's needed for one of the titles. I assume it's the last stat, but I never saw anything that increases it.
its not supposed to say crouched its supposed to say pinned, so that when ever you get pinned you do extra damage to fight off the enemy about to rape you

lewdness is increased via sex and lewd acts during choices it is actually annoying to increase iirc

Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
The DL Site has a Screenshot with Version 2.0 and pictures I haven't seen in the game at all. Does anyone know more?

Reactions: SilverPlight

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
Is there any other way to obtain the strip card other than being in regression and choosing option 1 with the cat? Are there any other lewd cards you can get in your deck other than tempt from the lewd seal, taunt from 15+ lewdness achievement, ride on from the orgy, and strip from the cat?

Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
Is there any other way to obtain the strip card other than being in regression and choosing option 1 with the cat? Are there any other lewd cards you can get in your deck other than tempt from the lewd seal, taunt from 15+ lewdness achievement, ride on from the orgy, and strip from the cat?
You can get different cards from the cat patting. I think it has to do with your lewdness. I got a mounting and a presenting your backdoor card from it. You can also get the succubus set when chosing a bonus.

Nov 10, 2017
The DL Site has a Screenshot with Version 2.0 and pictures I haven't seen in the game at all. Does anyone know more?
Their ci-en updated the game a while ago with chapter 2 which apparently has a ton more content. Only the first chapter has been translated though. The steam version is also only the chapter 1 version (game creator says its up to dieselmine if the new version gets released as they published it). Its been a while since I checked up on it but pretty sure that was the situation around it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey and Kawam

Erma Yamamura

Jul 11, 2019
I'm looking to get every achievement from the Steam ver. The only two I do not know how to get are Drowned in Pleasure and Unyieding Spirt. Any help will be appreciated!

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes