Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Endings 3 and 4 should work with the New Ruler starting title.
Aka beat the true final boss withough the mc cuming more the 20-30 times for ending 3
And beat the true final boss with the mc cumming more than 20-30 times for ending 4

Works in a similar way to endings 1 and 2

Also the true final boss is the boss u can challenge at the end of floor 200.
Oh okay, i understand better now.

And since you say the boss u can challenge at the end of floor 200, it means you can choose to not challenge it and just go further ? And so it would make it able to do both ending 3 and ending 4 ? Because if i don't remember wrong when you had only ending 1 and 2, (Been some time since i've played the game so my memories are pretty fuzzy x) you could only do either ending 1 or ending 2, since after beating the 100f boss for the first time you unlock the "endless" mode and makes the other ending unavailable to see ?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Oh okay, i understand better now.

And since you say the boss u can challenge at the end of floor 200, it means you can choose to not challenge it and just go further ? And so it would make it able to do both ending 3 and ending 4 ? Because if i don't remember wrong when you had only ending 1 and 2, (Been some time since i've played the game so my memories are pretty fuzzy x) you could only do either ending 1 or ending 2, since after beating the 100f boss for the first time you unlock the "endless" mode and makes the other ending unavailable to see ?
By "you can challenge" i mean u are given the option to fight it or not, if u say "i have things to do" u get 20 more floors before ur asked again if u wanna challenge it, rise and repeat

1st playtrough:
100 floors- if u get ending 1 aka beat the floor boss without cummign more than 20-30 times, u will never be able to get ending 2 since the moment u get ending 1 u will unlock endless mode locking u out of the other ending.
So if you want to see ending 2 u need to do it before u do ending 1.

Endless mode:
200+ floors- u can get both ending 3 or ending 4 regardless if im not mistaken as long as u fullfill the requirements.

Just dont forget the game auto saves so if u get ending 4 for example u need to play the 200 floors again for ending 3.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
By "you can challenge" i mean u are given the option to fight it or not, if u say "i have things to do" u get 20 more floors before ur asked again if u wanna challenge it, rise and repeat

1st playtrough:
100 floors- if u get ending 1 aka beat the floor boss without cummign more than 20-30 times, u will never be able to get ending 2 since the moment u get ending 1 u will unlock endless mode locking u out of the other ending.

Endless mode:
200+ floors- u can get both ending 3 or ending 4 regardless if im not mistaken as long as u fullfill the requirements.

Just dont forget the game auto saves so if u get ending 4 for example u need to play the 200 floors again for ending 3.
Okay so for ending 3 and 4 it's good, don't mind to do 200 floors more x)

Yeah for the ending 1 blocking out ending 2 i knew about it already and i already made ending 2 so i'm good now.

Thanks for the help !

Reactions: Maouhime

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

1st playtrough:

Endless mode:

Um so yeah there's a problem

After doing Ending 2, i couldn't do ending 1 (When doing ending 2 it said it unlocked endless mode too) and also when going to floor 200, i just got the usual boss, couldn't choose to challenge another boss.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Um so yeah there's a problem

After doing Ending 2, i couldn't do ending 1 (When doing ending 2 it said it unlocked endless mode too) and also when going to floor 200, i just got the usual boss, couldn't choose to challenge another boss.
Interesting.
Guess its either ending 1 or ending 2 then :unsure: unless u reset the game by erasing everything save file related.

as for the floor 200 boss, u did pick the red title at the start of the game right?
If you did and still werent given the choice then i guess u really need to beat the white and black doors.(by walking down)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Interesting.
Guess its either ending 1 or ending 2 then :unsure: unless u reset the game by erasing everything save file related.

as for the floor 200 boss, u did pick the red title at the start of the game right?
If you did and still werent given the choice then i guess u really need to beat the white and black doors.(by walking down)
Yeah, it seems to be either ending 1 or 2 and you can't do the other but it's weird since in ci-en it was said you can't do ending 1 -> 2 but you can do ending 2 -> 1 but yeah, it was with mtl so it might have lost some important words or have changed the meaning somewhat.

Yeah i'm sure i picked the red title for the start, New Ruler (i had a lot of red options and some of them were to kill to get the crimson flowers so it should be that) so yeah, i'll try later with beating the black and white door (erased my save file to restart, wanna do first ending since i did the second one.)

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
I'm the only one unable to play? I tried both the steam version and the downloaded version from this thread, it just doesn't start.
I tried to troubleshoot but I just can't find a solution, and yeah I'm using jap as non unicode locale.
Weirdest thing is, no message error happens it just doesn't start, even from steam.

Last edited:

cavern

Apr 26, 2018
for people that still has the Graphics error in the 2.0 version, apparently replacing every single file minus the folders with the files of the 1.10 version seemed to work for me, i played up to the first boss and i have yet to get any errors.

Jun 3, 2019
Updated translation a bit. Backup your data and img folder just in case. Link:

Side note, you can update the game whenever you want by going to their LC dlsite post, scrolling down, following them and downloading the patch there. As long as it doesn't replace data or important img files it won't fuck with the translation.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I saw a post saying that you can get lewd cards by winning the battle while having sex, but that doesn't seem to work.
At least, I'm trying to kill Resentment while it's using the forced blowjob stance, but I'm just getting normal rewards.

Or am I supposed to be using the post-nut Golden Kick move?

Edit:
Note to self (and to others) don't unlock these two titles if you're going for a lewd run. The combined RP regeneration makes it almost impossible for your poor horny heroine to cum.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
All ennding done. Take so long to do.
As another poster mentioned, this doesn't work anymore(if it ever did?)

Also, does anybody know how to edit your max hp/mp values? (LP and RP are HP/MP in the save-editor, but I can't find the max values)

I got to the final boss but he's doing my full hp every two turns.
I mostly got by until now by spamming heal cards while tempting enemies and kicking them in the balls, but this dude has 150 RP and can easily out-dps me.

I don't want to start over just to go through the whole thing again. I'd rather edit my hp to 9000 to see the ending and unlock the gallery.

Alternatively, I'll take a save if anyone has one that works.

May 27, 2023
Ver 2.10: ・回想モードに「ストリップ」を追加 ( Added "Strip" to recollection mode ).

What does this mean? I downloaded the 2.10 patch (i think) but I'm not seeing anything different.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes