SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
Well then ill just port the translation to the later version it's not an issue
You're a champ. Bought the game bc I thought it was translated, turned out that Google translate automatically turns the word "Japanese" to "English" on the dlsite page. Played through the fan-translated 1.08, and went through 2.07 using memory of card effects and events, using google image translate to figure out the new stuff. Having a proper translation is great, looking forward to the refinements to come.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You're a champ. Bought the game bc I thought it was translated, turned out that Google translate automatically turns the word "Japanese" to "English" on the dlsite page. Played through the fan-translated 1.08, and went through 2.07 using memory of card effects and events, using google image translate to figure out the new stuff. Having a proper translation is great, looking forward to the refinements to come.
It does? The word "Japanese" is already in English for me and translating the page doesn't alter this.

Jun 3, 2019
That would prob mess up the current translation though no?
i checked and it's fine except for the fact that it replaces plugins.js meaning the little text that pops up in the top left saying you got an item or lost money will be reverted to japanese so you have to manually open the plugins.js file, CTRL+F, search for '%1' and replace both finds with their translated versions. no need to if you dont want to tho

also wanted to mention that the tl for this ver is still being refined so theres some weirdga stuff, just wanted to post what i had early so people can play. am planning on posting an update later on (when the devs have cooked long enough)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Maouhime

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Does anyone know what "Thought-type cards" refers to? You get a little tutorial screen about them after you defeat the false sun and start a new run (may require picking all red options on character creation).

I cleared around 100 floors but didn't really find anything matching the description
The Thought cards can only start dropping after Floor 100, and they have a condition before their "backside" effects can be activated. There's currently no way to view their backsides in the Deck screen where you can delete cards with Forget-me-nots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Truth----

SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
It does? The word "Japanese" is already in English for me and translating the page doesn't alter this.
Embarrassingly, it's happened to me more than once, so it's definitely a thing, at least on my browser. It's a non-issue if one bothers to check and has even a little bit of patience, but it's something to watch out for.

SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
It's pretty minor overall, but I got tired of trying to remember which starting answers got me the class I wanted, so I made a list of all the options and how to get them.
Note that I've only beaten the F100 boss thus far, and haven't played enough New Ruler to figure out what its effect means, so there could be more that I'm not aware of. And if anyone finds any mistakes, please say so.
lost chapter starting classes.png

Reactions: Don Tebjos
Jun 3, 2019
It's pretty minor overall, but I got tired of trying to remember which starting answers got me the class I wanted, so I made a list of all the options and how to get them.
Note that I've only beaten the F100 boss thus far, and haven't played enough New Ruler to figure out what its effect means, so there could be more that I'm not aware of. And if anyone finds any mistakes, please say so.
View attachment 2787275
A mistake on my part. Actual New Ruler effect: More choices that reward a 'Crimson Lily' are unlocked.

Kirenith

Jun 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the "ride on" card, I looked in the thread and I haven't seen it come up yet.

SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the "ride on" card, I looked in the thread and I haven't seen it come up yet.
I've gotten it by participating in the "bunch of people having sex" event (the one that uses the same background art as the "trapped treasure" and "lonely little girl" events) while already having a lewd crest - they seem to give you a random erotic card if you do so. If you talk to them without a lewd crest, that event seems to always give you one instead.
Alternatively, if you've beaten the f100 boss, and go for the "New Ruler" starting class on a subsequent playthrough, you can get Crimson Lilies that can be exchanged for an ero card of your choice, including Ride On.

SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
I still cant beat the boss in 100f... all the other battle went pretty well thought
Option A is going seductress, since ero builds are pretty broken compared to others.
Option B is to grab Relief to boost your LP regen to offset the Dark Sun damage (Red boss gives a +3LP title, having 7 status effects at once gives a +3LP title, and if you can pull off the "1LP remaining" title, you'll be at 9LP innate, doubled to 18 per turn with Relief active, netting you 8LP even after Dark Sun takes its tax). And of course, pump up your LP as much as possible.

Reactions: Veruhana

shime39

Mar 2, 2022
I've gotten it by participating in the "bunch of people having sex" event (the one that uses the same background art as the "trapped treasure" and "lonely little girl" events) while already having a lewd crest - they seem to give you a random erotic card if you do so. If you talk to them without a lewd crest, that event seems to always give you one instead.
Alternatively, if you've beaten the f100 boss, and go for the "New Ruler" starting class on a subsequent playthrough, you can get Crimson Lilies that can be exchanged for an ero card of your choice, including Ride On.
Where and how do you get to use Crimson Lillies besides the flower crown girl event? ive been trying to find out other uses for it before

SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
Where and how do you get to use Crimson Lillies besides the flower crown girl event? ive been trying to find out other uses for it before
You go to your Deck screen, the same page where you'd use Forget-Me-Nots to forget cards. But instead of selecting a card you have, you select one of the blank cards (the slots that cards will go into once you get them) and select it as you would Forget a different card. You confirm that you want to use a Crimson Lily, and then you can choose which sort of card you want. "That Place" should give Ride On.

Mires

Aug 2, 2017
I was looking at the image files and noticed some that looked like a paizuri scene (and not the in-combat version). Does anyone know how to trigger this scene or are these just unused assets?

shime39

Mar 2, 2022
Ye, beat her on 200th
Still don't know how to achieve ending 3
Only getting ending 4
if you still haven't gotten ending 3 I was able to get it on a non succubus and non "new ruler" run so im guessing it has to do with the "no more than 20 to 30 creampies" trivia in the author's ci-en tidbit

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes