Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I would honestly love to see someone compare both translations of this game.
Because idk, feels odd that they would localize specifically the 1.11 version instead of the 2.00+ one.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I would honestly love to see someone compare both translations of this game.
Because idk, feels odd that they would localize specifically the 1.11 version instead of the 2.00+ one.
They probably already started.. Not really THAT odd, disappointing, yes. Odd, not really. Translation was already in process before launched 2.00+ launched.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
They probably already started.. Not really THAT odd, disappointing, yes. Odd, not really. Translation was already in process before launched 2.00+ launched.
My point was:
"maybe they borrowed the translation on this forum"

But currently looking at a couple bugs people already reported about crashes and cards not working properly in the steam version, i would say most likely they didnt.

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
I was looking at the girl's anal teasing pose, and noticed that her hands are, uh, backwards? In her pose the pinky finger should be the top finger.
How do I tell the dev about it?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Gonna post the translated game in a few mins...there will be text bugs in the late game fights because I'm too stupid to get there :ROFLMAO:
Can just post follow up with a fix if it's fucked

edit: Mega
Thanks SubtleCopy for testing beforehand!
I was gonna say you should wait a bit before translating since the game is still being bug fixed by the dev. (currently at 2.09)
Seems like there were still image errors and a couple of broken events in 2.07 at least according to his cien

Jun 3, 2019
I was gonna say you should wait a bit before translating since the game is still being bug fixed by the dev. (currently at 2.09)
Seems like there were still image errors and a couple of broken events in 2.07 at least according to his cien
Well then ill just port the translation to the later version it's not an issue

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Ci-en users can download the patch from that page and just move it into the game folder. It seemed to work fine for me when I was doing test runs.

Reactions: lenchikuser
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes