Jun 22, 2017
Succubus builds are still insanely strong, even against the final boss who restores her RP by massive amounts.
Don't worry about fighting her immediately, as chances of raising your lewdness will scale faster than her ability to heal or deal damage.

Make sure to focus on getting as many Defense Up as possible though.

You can lose to this boss and not lose the run as well, so long as you have 5000 score to sacrifice which should be easy.

Reactions: Don Tebjos
Jun 22, 2017
Defeating the two White and Black Door bosses also grant you 'Mark of the Reacher', which lets you unlock titles without needing the prerequsitie.

Useful for stuff like Low Morality and Faith.

To access these two bosses, try to walk Down instead of Right at the 20th of every stage.

deadeyeincb

Nov 24, 2018
I see. They responded to my question with something along the lines of ''we can't give you a proper answer because we cannot decide that on our own''. Guessing more info is coming soon.
My sir are you working on the translation of 2.03 rn? Imo i dont think its gonna get translated anytime too by devs, if you are on it, I wish you good luck with it, they added quite a bit of things

Reactions: Don Tebjos

deadeyeincb

Nov 24, 2018
Defeating the two White and Black Door bosses also grant you 'Mark of the Reacher', which lets you unlock titles without needing the prerequsitie.

Useful for stuff like Low Morality and Faith.

To access these two bosses, try to walk Down instead of Right at the 20th of every stage.
ye i did that and get vaporized by white boss, his damage output is so high..., how do you beat it?

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
counters placed at the right time (had to emergency alt f4 once or twice because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mechanic is so tricky)
Anyway I was not ready for what comes after. Trust me, take your time to get OP before you slay them both xD

deadeyeincb

Nov 24, 2018
There is actually a trump card on dealing with the final boss
The rare 6 cost healing reduce spell, which deals damage according to the boss health, and reduce her healing to 20%, this includes Rp healing.
Its best for succubus player to raise RP to at least 70, preferably 90, that provided with a new normal one cost card(on use, double Lp regeneration and Rp regeneration for the rest of the fight, and draw one card), and the fact i actually managed to raise my base regeneration of both to 19(38 when boosted )nailed this fight

Oct 8, 2019
are you guys playing with mtool? is it easy to understand with mtool?
Like what the other person said, I use mtool and the cards aren't translated. It doesn't pick up images. What I've been doing is mtool and using google translate on my phone with the camera. You can learn what the cards do then just remember them by the pictures. Not perfect but workable.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Odd, mtool doesn't translate anything when I try it ><

edit: ok so it is required to go in "translate" tab if anyone has the same problem

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2019
My sir are you working on the translation of 2.03 rn? Imo i dont think its gonna get translated anytime too by devs, if you are on it, I wish you good luck with it, they added quite a bit of things
I have an exam on tuesday but after that my plan is to start working on it yep. + I was waiting for the devs to maybe share more info but it's just a guess as to what they are gonna do. So don't worry it will come soon

SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
Its probably on the old version though unless they specified that its not.
Yep, their latest Ci-en update stated that the translated steam version would be 1.11 that's dropping on the 17th, with future version support TBD, which was a major bummer since I've played all of the content of the 1.08 translation. I guess it's time to watch this thread and wait for the fan translations.

• Sad
Reactions: Maouhime

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Well those are dissapointing news.
Cant understand why they gonna specifically release the 1.11 version. Perhaps they borrowed the fan tl to save time :ROFLMAO:
I guess we gotta hope that Randomusername3242 can deliver the translation for 2.07 (atm).

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah I'm itching to play 2.07 too. Its a unfortunate that we cant rely on official English releases to be up to date, but at least there are hard working community members trying to bring it to everyone earlier.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes