ferenc001

Nov 14, 2016
Okay, I dug up the game files and found not just the naked sprites of the girl but also many other. Among them that are:

- A half-nude sprite, different from torn clothes of the regressed form (unbuttoned top with skirt and nude with panties on, and there isn't a version of these for the normal and boob form),
- A nipple tease and fingering sprite for the regressed and normal form (different from the wagon stealing event, these ones seem to be for midcombat),
- Some variants of the sex poses already in game but with the girl pulling her own cheeks open,
- Some card and BG I haven't seen before (Twirling Sensation, with the description being only "FANTANICA!" and a Church event backdrop)

There's some more I don't care enough to list, I'd post a few of the samples but I'm not sure how trigger happy mods are around here. Also you're gonna need a RPGM MV Decrypter to crack the .PNG_ files. Hoping to see if anyone knows what's up.
I dug up the files as well.
From what I can see, the first one you mention is the Decadence hypnotize sprite unless I misunderstand and you mean what some other people also mentioned that they see a nude sprite midbattle for a second. That is just due to how the graphics are made up, they use 3-4 layers, 1 body plus underware 1 clothes, 1 face and 1 cum layer, and if the game lags a bit you can see that).
I'm not sure which you mean for the second one, my mind goes to the "Temptation" sprite by the description but I don't think that's the one you mean.
I know the third, those are used when you are already pinned and you use "Temptation/Taunt", not remembering which exactly (or maybe both display that?)
As for the others, I think they're leftovers, "FANTANICA!" is the name of the Circles other game for example.

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
the most recent cien post says that the game is coming to steam and is going to be localized in other languages at some point

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
i got an email from the cien that says the game is updating on saturday so long as dl site cooperates. i dont know if the english translation is supposed to come out at the same time or not though.

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
i got an email from the cien that says the game is updating on saturday so long as dl site cooperates. i dont know if the english translation is supposed to come out at the same time or not though.
Steam lists the game (published by Dieselmine) as next month, simultaneous release doesn't seem likely.

Lair09428

Oct 2, 2022
Aint no way I'm waiting an entire month for the official translation, imma just play the original as it is. Thank god I actually bothered myself to learn how to read Japanese

yodove

Jun 2, 2019
Well the update should release in 1 or 2 days. The change log is listed on ci-en site.

Lair09428

Oct 2, 2022
2 new bosses (white and black door respectively) which I'm assuming can only be challenged once the black and white keys are acquired which is pretty much a new game+ item even in the previous version. White boss has unique ability that it can block the 2nd and 3rd card slot from being seen except its useless and you can still use the unseen card. Also the new bosses are very strong they have like 1000 hp (might have been different because I'm on high floor but I suspect they have atleast 750+ HP), defense is the same as other mobs fortunately, still dies to Refresh loop decks because the Refresh card is stupid broken in this game.

New events after you clear the Black and White bosses that spoils the MC's true name, not sure if its connected to the main thing of just a new game+ aspect.

The MC's cloth now has more "damage phases" up until only her panties are what she's wearing.

New boss (?) that can timestop the MC and strip her clothes off.. only to force her to give a blowjob (what a wasted potential, imagine you have timestop ability and all you do to this girl is just a FELLATIO? c'mon be better).

New mob that is similar to the Unicorn horse(?) except its way, way stronger (in HP atleast, I didnt know if its actually deadly because my MC is still a virgin). Most likely to punish succubus abusers, cant be me.

New lewd events including one where the MC is told by a knight to "strip" so he could check if she has suspicious belongings, refusing reduces the MC'S faith by 15.

MC can now have a pregnant appearance in the game (I'm not sure if she can give birth though, someone else has to double check that).

New cards of course, but I still think the old ones are better especially the Rare 2 AP deal magic damage draw one card and the Rare 4 AP "Alice" card that deals two magic based damage hits and recovers 2 AP.

Everything else is the same beside some updated backgrounds for specific events.

I still think the game is lacking in some points like there still isn't a true trap H-scene in the game besides the aphrosidiac drugger in the desert. Not to mention the amount of forced Anal/Blowjob seggs during battle is more than the actual intercourse itself, I prefer the actual thing than imitations tbh and I prefer it when the MC is forced not by corrupting her.

Honestly this is one of the hentai games I wish wasn't a hentai and was just a game because the concept is so cool.

Lair09428

Oct 2, 2022
I forgot to mention this but the game now truly ends on floor 200 when you fight the new endgame boss instead of the old one from the previous 100th floor. The last fight is the hardest fight ever in this game, my Refresh loop deck broke like 3 times during the fight (at the start, I'm not sure if the mechanic I will talk about next applies to the first turn though) because of bad luck and you take damage if you overdraw. They also take away half of your refresh cards by the 2nd turn and take most by the 3rd, you literally cannot abuse Refresh looping in here unless you have an ungodly amount of stats which you can use to kill the boss before they penalize your Refresh strategy. For reference I'm doing only 247 damage with the 8 AP magic-based rare card when I have a base magic stat of 143.

The boss itself has pretty offensive attacks but that's not the main issue, the issue is that it has twice the defense stats of the 100th floor boss while also having like 2700 HP (mine had 3300 HP lmao wtf) turning the fight into an all out atrition war, I can't believe I'm saying this but healing cards finally have a purpose (atleast in the very last fight) even after making a Refresh loop deck. Oh and did I forget to mention it has a move that deletes your RP in just 1 turn? For anyone who doesn't have any Step card when they go into this fight, have fun suffering.

For some strange reason the boss has a healing spell, but it doesn't heal their HP, maybe it's RP healing? Someone using Succubus strategy will need to check this for me.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
There's also enlarged breasts while in loli form, a swimsuit costume, and an event to add/remove animal ears and a tail. I think there's also new sex cards but don't quote me on that one, I only beat the base game once a while back.

As far as giving birth, there is a scene that's kinda giving birth but not really. You see a doctor in a hut and it'll clear up the "pregnancy". You just get fingered and some slime falls out.

I'd also add there are new risk reward cards with conditions to be played that appear after floor 100. They show up with the rare cards and are pretty powerful. I found one that had a condition to be played (no zero cost cards in hand) but restored 8 AP.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
My, didn't expect to see that game updated, that is very good news

Edit: well, seems it won't work for now, will wait for translation ^^

1687728435502.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes