yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostChapter-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
To prep for v2.0 I decided to retranslate the game using v1.10 and fix some issues. Should be good to go just need to check some stuff before I ask mods to update the thread. For those that already want to try it out: Mega
Are you able to tinker with the battle log after a "Sacrifice to God"/"Nobody" start learns her name from the door unlocked with the White Key?

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Apparently there's also a sex scene with the king if you meet a faith/morality check (presumably they need to be low?) but I have no idea what, if any relation, that quest has with the flag/prince subplots.
I finally found the answer after looking for it myself, and got a pic of the hidden choice.

For the record, I started with the "Sacrifice to God" start, found the girl's true name through the door locked with the White Key, and had 100 Faith and 0 Morality. You also need to have not started the flag quest through showing the king the ring.

After you ask him about his story, this choice appears (presumably when you have 20 Morality or less, since that also enables getting revenge on the Desert Blowjob guy).

Jun 3, 2019
Are you able to tinker with the battle log after a "Sacrifice to God"/"Nobody" start learns her name from the door unlocked with the White Key?

Probably because the game replaces ''You'' with her name after that event. The fix for it would be to replace her name with ''You'' instead so its all consistent, atm that's the only thing I can do since I don't have much knowledge of the rmmv engine at all unfortunately. Unpack in the main folder, lmk if it works.

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Probably because the game replaces ''You'' with her name after that event. The fix for it would be to replace her name with ''You'' instead so its all consistent, atm that's the only thing I can do since I don't have much knowledge of the rmmv engine at all unfortunately. Unpack in the main folder, lmk if it works.
"Selenea removed [your] underwear" is still there (after using the Strip card), plus "Selenea tightened up [your] vagina" (after using the Pressure card) and "[Selenear] RP has decreased by X" (when an enemy attacks your RP).
I also found a hiccup in the "release the boy from prison" quest. In the event where he kills the moon-admiring knight, the upcoming choice says "Talk to her" when it should be "Talk to him".

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2019
"Selenea removed [your] underwear" is still there (after using the Strip card), plus "Selenea tightened up [your] vagina" (after using the Pressure card) and "[Selenear] RP has decreased by X" (when an enemy attacks your RP).
I also found a hiccup in the "release the boy from prison" quest. In the event where he kills the moon-admiring knight, the upcoming choice says "Talk to her" when it should be "Talk to him".
It's all the same problem. This kinda stuff works in Japanese I think but doesn't fly here. Could you DM me about the issues, I'll take a look once I'm free

fencingrat

Aug 31, 2022
The game doesn't work for me. It says "nw_elf.dll" is missing. If I download the .dll file and put it in the folder, a generic error occurs: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)."
I also tried starting it as administrator, but that didn't help.
Can you help me please?

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
How do you get in an Estrus state?
A desert event involves a traveler giving you an aphrodisiac (instead of water), then asking if you want to suck his cock. If you refuse, you suffer from Estrus until the next battle.
Lewd Crest + Estrus puts you in Masturbation state, which overrides all your cards with Masturbate until you orgasm.

Reactions: yodove

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
So I've noticed the game sometimes glitches out when changing the character's sprite and for a split second shows a variant of her without clothes. Is this simply an unused asset and not accessible from anywhere else? Decadence sometimes spells a confusion spell that makes you undress (the battle message says so as well) but nothing actually changes to the sprite itself. Is this a bug from a faulty version or did the dev just slip up?

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
Okay, I dug up the game files and found not just the naked sprites of the girl but also many other. Among them that are:

- A half-nude sprite, different from torn clothes of the regressed form (unbuttoned top with skirt and nude with panties on, and there isn't a version of these for the normal and boob form),
- A nipple tease and fingering sprite for the regressed and normal form (different from the wagon stealing event, these ones seem to be for midcombat),
- Some variants of the sex poses already in game but with the girl pulling her own cheeks open,
- Some card and BG I haven't seen before (Twirling Sensation, with the description being only "FANTANICA!" and a Church event backdrop)

There's some more I don't care enough to list, I'd post a few of the samples but I'm not sure how trigger happy mods are around here. Also you're gonna need a RPGM MV Decrypter to crack the .PNG_ files. Hoping to see if anyone knows what's up.

Teronna

May 2, 2023
So I've noticed the game sometimes glitches out when changing the character's sprite and for a split second shows a variant of her without clothes. Is this simply an unused asset and not accessible from anywhere else? Decadence sometimes spells a confusion spell that makes you undress (the battle message says so as well) but nothing actually changes to the sprite itself. Is this a bug from a faulty version or did the dev just slip up?
restarting fixed the sprite glitch whenever it happened but dunno about the undress part, that one works for me

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
I really wished that the game would get more... Hardcore. Either as an option or just as you get deeper into layers. It would've been really good if you could permanently lose your panties and clothes. Ripped to scraps or otherwise just stolen. And you had to buy new clothes with a lot of money... I also kinda wish that there was more of a dynamic mess system. There's kinda only "bukkake" and that's it. No real depth to it. Another thing that would be highly appreciated is the gradual increase of how much RP enemies loses naturally from raping you. It is always 2. No matter how large their RP pool is. I feel like the natural decay should ramp up along with the pool increase. There's so much potential here but I feel like it's never going to get realized properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Tanker

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
So is this an original setting or is it attatched to another? I recognize one of the girls in the rare drop cards but can't exactly place why or where from.

Sauric

Oct 16, 2022
I'm getting 5 fps during combat but 120 outside of it on Joiplay on android. Are there any settings I need to tweak to fix this?

Reactions: GokutheG
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes