PacoDelTaco

Sep 8, 2021
New version, hooray! No English TL boo. Official release next month hooray! I wonder if they're going to rein in the regression effect for the official release to keep it on Steam.

Lair09428

Oct 2, 2022
Anyone knows what the new class selection does? Is it just new game+ or nah? The game reset my progress after getting ending 3 and a new selection colored in deep orange appears when you are in the screen where you explain who you are or what happened to you (the screen where it says "I once had something beloved to me.."). It says something like 新たな者 which just means a new wanderer or a new person. I'm too lazy to check.

There's also an event where you give flowers to a girl and she makes a bouquet out of it but I never found out what it was for

Lair09428

Oct 2, 2022
Also there is a bug if you lose to the True Final Boss, fails to load an image or something. I presume that is Ending 4 or the bad ending

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
So was someone going to be translating 2.00 since we dont know if we are getting a translation for that?
I know Dieselmine, is translating 1.1. Everything else was up in the air.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
That's just saying what i said before. That Dieselmine is releasing 1.1. There's no guarantee yet on the new patch.
(Im getting it regardless)

Reactions: Don Tebjos
Jun 3, 2019
Yeah they confirmed it's going to be for 1.11 which is just weird as hell. Official 2.0 translation will be a lot better but not sure if it will take half a year or not, I'll ask

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
That's a massive letdown but not entirely unexpected... Guess I'll play it anyways and then just play the updated version again once they're done translating that.

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah they confirmed it's going to be for 1.11 which is just weird as hell. Official 2.0 translation will be a lot better but not sure if it will take half a year or not, I'll ask
If the official release is 1.11 with no mention of 2.0, do you think you'd be interested in translating it? I only ask because I saw that you worked on the current one we had (thank you very much for your hard work btw).

Reactions: Randomusername3242
Jun 3, 2019
If the official release is 1.11 with no mention of 2.0, do you think you'd be interested in translating it? I only ask because I saw that you worked on the current one we had (thank you very much for your hard work btw).
Well, the update was announced months ago. To me it seems like they wanted to get an english version out fast instead of waiting for v2.

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
Well, the update was announced months ago. To me it seems like they wanted to get an english version out fast instead of waiting for v2.
So you believe that the 2.0 update in english will be not far off of the official English release? Sorry, I didn't really get what you were getting at.

Jun 3, 2019
Seems the Steam page has changed it to just "July 2023", so I think v2.0 (after bugfixes) is in the pipeline now.
I see. They responded to my question with something along the lines of ''we can't give you a proper answer because we cannot decide that on our own''. Guessing more info is coming soon.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes