EtKnell

May 31, 2021
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm trying to play this game using Joyplay, and I'm getting terrible FPS. It doesn't happen with other RPGM games, just this one, and I can't figure out why. FPS is absolutely dogshit in battles, like 4-7 FPS, with huge lags after using any kind of skill that changes character model or has any visual effects. Anyone has any idea what causing it, or how can I fix it? Thanks

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Nah, the version on steam is not the 2.09 as far as we know, it's only the 1.11 version. We have someone here already doing the translation for 2.09 through and now it seems that there's not much report bugs so maybe it would be a good time now, since it seems like there won't be a new version soon.

Unless there's a big bug that's taking time to erase.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, 2.10 will be released pretty soon but it seems to be only for the probability of obtaining "old hammer"

There's still some bugs there :

---Currently Confirmed Issues (Under Investigation)---

・The card becomes transparent
. ・The game may stop if you repeatedly hit the card when using the card.
・The display is not displayed properly when acquiring a title

---Currently Scheduled Patch Details---

Ver.2.10 Scheduled to be fixed
・Adjusted the probability of obtaining "Old Hammer"

Reactions: SilverPlight

Wave1225

Nov 1, 2021
that just my full game save run i done the game. i done 2 ending but i don't know the lest so good luck do 2 and 3 for me :3

Last edited:

loos2

May 4, 2020
Have to say that at floor 700+ while i have started as ruler and still not being able to craft white key/find white door/save the prisoner thing has got really tiring
also when/how the real final boss appears?

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Have to say that at floor 700+ while i have started as ruler and still not being able to craft white key/find white door/save the prisoner thing has got really tiring
I am not sure if this is correct but i THINK it can start appearing on floor 200 and you have to beat the black and white door challenge, you can reach them by walking down instead of going to the right when you finish 20 floors.

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Also does anyone knows what is the requirements for each ending? i managed to beat the true boss as true ruler but i think it didn't count as an ending.

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
You have to go south instead of east at the boss doors and clear the White/Black trials, and then you can challenge the true final boss (earliest is Layer 160).
Also does anyone knows what is the requirements for each ending? i managed to beat the true boss as true ruler but i think it didn't count as an ending.
Ending 2 is cumming 20-30 times before defeating Magus Dusk (Layer 100 boss). Don't you unlock Ending 4 by starting NG+ as the New Ruler and then beating the true final boss?

Black_Kat

Dec 13, 2018
There is a new choice after the end when you restart the game
Precisely the red message for the nature of the character

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp :
1690477927770.png

Got this with the 2.07 version translated, it's when killing the boss at level 100 for the first time in the path of ending 2 (have to orgasm between 20-30 times before reaching the boss) and i have regression state, pregnant state, beastification state, big breasts state, the lewd crest and i think i used strip too.

Edit :

Just found this 1690478452293.png

And yes i know it's not the latest version of the game and that it will be fixed

Edit 2 : So yeah, it's just the loli state that is the problem, used a cure to revert to normal state and was able to beat boss without problem

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverPlight

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The developer of the Lost Chapter put up a blog post, primarily asking for feedback about the 2.0 update.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So wait, from what i'm seeing people talk about there's 4 endings ?

Like :

- Ending 1 : Reach the 100F boss and beat it for the first time
- Ending 2 : Same as Ending 1 but have the MC cum 20 to 30 times

That's the two endings i'm sure they are there.

Here is where i don't know how much more ending there is, just one or two.

- Ending 3 : Beat the True Final Boss without the "New Ruler" starting title ?
- Ending 4 : Beat the True Final Boss with the "New Ruler" starting title ?

And so the True Final Boss is the boss you can go fight by going below ? Or the boss at 200F ? Just want to be sure since i'm trying to do everything and i'm confused by how much ending there is x)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
So wait, from what i'm seeing people talk about there's 4 endings ?

Like :

- Ending 1 : Reach the 100F boss and beat it for the first time
- Ending 2 : Same as Ending 1 but have the MC cum 20 to 30 times

That's the two endings i'm sure they are there.

Here is where i don't know how much more ending there is, just one or two.

- Ending 3 : Beat the True Final Boss without the "New Ruler" starting title ?
- Ending 4 : Beat the True Final Boss with the "New Ruler" starting title ?

And so the True Final Boss is the boss you can go fight by going below ? Or the boss at 200F ? Just want to be sure since i'm trying to do everything and i'm confused by how much ending there is x)
Endings 3 and 4 should work with the New Ruler starting title.
Aka beat the true final boss withough the mc cuming more the 20-30 times for ending 3
And beat the true final boss with the mc cumming more than 20-30 times for ending 4

Works in a similar way to endings 1 and 2

Also the true final boss is the boss u can challenge at the end of floor 200.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes