WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
Ok got a tip for anyone who doesn't have an qualms with exploits. Because of how the game handles saving. If you exit out of game during a battle or an event, you will go back to the prior "rest"/loading screen. But because the next stage isn't preselected, you can essentially keep exiting and reloading the round until you get a desirable events/enemy spawn. This will not get you out of the boss battles though since they happen on set rounds.

However if you time it right you can use this to also avoid deaths as long as you do it before the battle ends.

Also if you have the patience you can keep cycling the starting perks until you get a desirable one a s well.

Aug 1, 2017
Ok got a tip for anyone who doesn't have an qualms with exploits. Because of how the game handles saving. If you exit out of game during a battle or an event, you will go back to the prior "rest"/loading screen. But because the next stage isn't preselected, you can essentially keep exiting and reloading the round until you get a desirable events/enemy spawn. This will not get you out of the boss battles though since they happen on set rounds.

However if you time it right you can use this to also avoid deaths as long as you do it before the battle ends.

Also if you have the patience you can keep cycling the starting perks until you get a desirable one a s well.
No need to even exit, just press F5 and you will reload.

Reactions: WhiteLord96
Sep 23, 2021
CAN I EDIT MY DECK? LIKE I ALWAYS WANT THE OPTION STRIP TO BE FIRST
your only option is to use forget-me-not flower to get rid of your card. To make it easier to get card you want, consider keeping a small deck by not picking up card that doesn't fit your deck at end of the fight. Other option is card like pray & refresh, which get you more card & refresh your hand.
Check your achievement and try to line them up for more energy & card hand size, which further increase your chance of getting the desire card.

Mires

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get the paizuri scene? I'm not talking about the in-combat one. I looked at the images and there appears to be a paizuri scene similar to the temple blowjob scene. I tried doing it with high lewdness, but that just makes the priest disappear. Are the pictures just unused assets?

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
There is a monster that eats you and starts sucking you from inside. Is that considered vore?

If so, how do I go about suggesting a tags update on this forum?

Sep 23, 2021
Don't remember a parasite type enemy that suck you from the inside, I do remember there was the blue whale boss(azure?) Those whole mechanics is swallowing the MC & you take scaling airloss DMG every turn/ISPOILER]. Maybe they meant that one?

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Don't remember a parasite type enemy that suck you from the inside, I do remember there was the blue whale boss(azure?) Those whole mechanics is swallowing the MC & you take scaling airloss DMG every turn/ISPOILER]. Maybe they meant that one?
Yes, that's the one.
It swallows you and then there are some attacks with a description along the lines of "[...] it's sucking your from inside".

I don't know if that counts as vore. I'm not too familiar with that kink.

Erma Yamamura

Jul 11, 2019
To me, the blue boss looks to place the player in a water ball. Because the player can't breath is why they say "..."
They take damage every turn is because they are drowning. And if it was vore, it would look more like the monster Theft (Black worm with yellow dots). There isn't a monster that enters the player. Unless that's added in ver 2.0 that I haven't played.
If every game has every single tag that's in their game, finding anything will be a challenge. Because vore is not a main focus, that's why it's not a tag for this game. That's what I'm thinking is the case.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
If every game has every single tag that's in their game, finding anything will be a challenge. Because vore is not a main focus, that's why it's not a tag for this game. That's what I'm thinking is the case.
I agree, but that's how it works on this site: if it's present on the game at all, it counts for tagging.

There's also this worm that you mentioned, but again, I don't know if that counts.
I'm mostly mentioning it because this is a good game, and the extra tags could help give it exposure.

Untitled.png

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
Well, I have the 2.08 version one, but the latest is 2.10. The 2.09 and 2.10 are typo fixes and bug fixes.
Unfortunately it is in Japanese, and I am translating the game but don't count on it. I started 5 months ago and I only like translated 20%ish of the game and I am not even sure if I am correct or not.
I didn't find any virus and I don't know the rules when it comes to posting files on f95 so, if someone want to properly upload the rar file I have then let me know and I'll give you the file

Ikkoru

Feb 13, 2019
Things that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet (v2.10):
  • The cat event can net you the cat itself (1st option with a lot of Lewdness?). This gives you the card Shadowcat Assam (2): Deals more Damage the more your Sanity is broken.
  • Pressing Z during the part where you have to go right before a boss takes away control for a second and makes the girl look at the camera. I don't know if this is supposed to do something, or is just aesthetic.
  • If you go down before a boss when you are in the final "broken" state your eyes will be red instead of green, and you will have a lewd blushy expression (may require NG+ or Ending 2, not sure).
  • After killing both the White and Black Kings by going down, if you go down a third time you skip the boss fight. Also the background has a different color scheme until you go to a different menu. May be a bug?
  • The color of you health changes at some points for some reason (mb after boss fights?).
  • It seems you can only get pregnant if you have the Lewd Crest. It seems you can't get pregnant during events even with the crest.
  • Some events gain extra options if you have 15+ (not sure) Lewdness;
  • The transition to a lewd state of mind seems to happen around 30 Lewdness (makes you enjoy doing lewd things: affects some events; changes some battle text).
  • Some events change if picking 4-4 when starting a new game (adds the option to kill some NPCs that were previously unkillable).
  • Some events change if you are Beastified (Border Guard; Beast Slave Trader; Camp With 3 Dudes; mb more).
  • Some events change if you are Lolified (Inn; Dark Priest option 3; Potions; mb more)
  • Some events change if you have either torn clothes or are naked, not sure (Beggars; mb more).
  • Being Pregnant adds 1 event (Remove Pregnancy).
  • Having Swollen Breasts doesn't seem to change anything (not sure).
  • (Not sure about this one) Being in Heat adds 1 event (Masturbation).
  • Some event dialogue changes slightly if you are Bukkaked / Creampied / Anal Creampied / Virgin, but it doesn't seem to affect anything important.
The lack of a list of events with all the possible options and their requirements saddens me T_T
I'll start making one, but my lazy ass has never finished anything in my whole life, so don't expect much. .

Last edited:

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Dieselmine seems to have announced the v2.0 DLC on Steam, titled "-With You-". No set date yet.

• Pressing Z during the part where you have to go right before a boss takes away control for a second and makes the girl look at the camera. I don't know if this is supposed to do something, or is just aesthetic.
It's a hint towards reaching the final boss Magus Lilia.

Last edited:

aberzombie

Jun 14, 2019
Things that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet (v2.10):
  • The cat event can net you the cat itself (1st option with a lot of Lewdness?). This gives you the card Shadowcat Assam (2): Deals more Damage the more your Sanity is broken.
  • If you go down before a boss when you are in the final "broken" state your eyes will be red instead of green, and you will have a lewd blushy expression (may require NG+ or Ending 2, not sure).
  • After killing both the White and Black Kings by going down, if you go down a third time you skip the boss fight. Also the background has a different color scheme until you go to a different menu. May be a bug?
  • The color of you health changes at some points for some reason (mb after boss fights?).
  • It seems you can only get pregnant if you have the Lewd Crest. It seems you can't get pregnant during events even with the crest.
  • Some events gain extra options if you have 15+ (not sure) Lewdness;
  • The transition to a lewd state of mind seems to happen around 30 Lewdness (makes you enjoy doing lewd things: affects some events; changes some battle text).
  • Some events change if picking 4-4 when starting a new game (adds the option to kill some NPCs that were previously unkillable).
  • Some events change if you are Beastified (Border Guard; Beast Slave Trader; Camp With 3 Dudes; mb more).
  • Some events change if you are Lolified (Inn; Dark Priest option 3; Potions; mb more)
  • Some events change if you have either torn clothes or are naked, not sure (Beggars; mb more).
  • Being Pregnant adds 1 event (Remove Pregnancy).
  • Having Swollen Breasts doesn't seem to change anything (not sure).
  • (Not sure about this one) Being in Heat adds 1 event (Masturbation).
  • Some event dialogue changes slightly if you are Bukkaked / Creampied / Anal Creampied / Virgin, but it doesn't seem to affect anything important.
The lack of a list of events with all the possible options and their requirements saddens me T_T
I'll start making one, but my lazy ass has never finished anything in my whole life, so don't expect much. .
how do you even get pregnant in game? im already around layer 600+ and that stat never appeared so far

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes