Ikkoru

Feb 13, 2019
how do you even get pregnant in game? im already around layer 600+ and that stat never appeared so far
Get the Lewd Crest, then get vaginally creampied by an enemy's lewd attack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first time I fought them was by choosing them as an option that was listed alongside all the other Kings, though. Or is this officially confirmed as being a hint? Because right now it feels like a bit of a stretch to consider it a hint.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aberzombie

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
The first time I fought them was by choosing them as an option that was listed alongside all the other Kings, though. Or is this officially confirmed as being a hint? Because right now it feels like a bit of a stretch to consider it a hint.
That must've been a later version, because up to v2.07 they had a separate window (after going south) from the main four Kings (after going east).

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Download this and play: Mega
(Optional but recommended TL update) Download this, drag contents to your LC folder and replace if asked: Mega

Game above is 2.07 translated with 2.10 being the latest version from the developers (updating will most likely not impact your experience).
You can force your game to unlock a semi gallery mode by selecting the 'recollection' option 5 times in the main menu.
game is not working, running it gives "graphics is not initialized error"

is there anyway to fix this?

Reactions: DWolfAlpha

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Is there any way to remove the Pregnant or Swollen Breasts statuses? I found out the Cure card works on Regression but it doesn't seem to work on those.

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
Is there any way to remove the Pregnant or Swollen Breasts statuses? I found out the Cure card works on Regression but it doesn't seem to work on those.
For pregnancy you can find a doctor and he will take the goop out of your stomach. For swollen breasts there is a thing that lets you choose between strength and desirability, you just pick to be more desirable and it will get rid of it

Reactions: TheMud

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
For pregnancy you can find a doctor and he will take the goop out of your stomach. For swollen breasts there is a thing that lets you choose between strength and desirability, you just pick to be more desirable and it will get rid of it
Oh thanks, it took a whole lot of layers to finally roll the clinic event but I never would have thought drinking the desirable potion would reverse the boob effect.
Pregnancy's way too hard to remove for how easy it is to get afflicted by it.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
And now we wait for a hero
Theres nothing to wait really.
As that dlc is supposed to be part of the base game. No idea why they even charging for it.

And if u want the full game with a actual good tl and issue free by Randomusername3242 u can grab it from here (and yes its the FULL game included the supposed "DLC"):

https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-chapter-v1-10-almichadia.130964/post-11270793

No idea why the thread was never updated with the latest fan tl but eh.

Unless people prefer the "official translation" just for the sake of being "Official".

PS: Funny enough the steam version "complete pack" is twice as expensive in comparison to buying it in dlsite.

Last edited:

lutos

Aug 2, 2020
Price aside, there might be value in the steam version if it's on the last version (2.10) or if it has a better translation, the one provided here is just not good

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Price aside, there might be value in the steam version if it's on the last version (2.10) or if it has a better translation, the one provided here is just not good
The fan translation i linked to is by far much better than the "official translation" and while it says "2.07" its actually 2.10. ( the only diferences being a couple bugfixes that Randomusername adressed regardless).

I do gotta wonder where that ""just not good" claim about the fan tl came from.
Guess some people prefer chat gpt/ sugoi translations these days.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Theres nothing to wait really.
As that dlc is supposed to be part of the base game. No idea why they even charging for it.

And if u want the full game with a actual good tl and issue free by Randomusername3242 u can grab it from here (and yes its the FULL game included the supposed "DLC"):

https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-chapter-v1-10-almichadia.130964/post-11270793

No idea why the thread was never updated with the latest fan tl but eh.

Unless people prefer the "official translation" just for the sake of being "Official".

PS: Funny enough the steam version "complete pack" is twice as expensive in comparison to buying it in dlsite.
My bad there, kinda forgot a lot after i removed the game from my pc for some reason (and yeah i had the 2.0+ versions) and didn't see that the steam version was this much more pricy than dlsite. Welp anyway, just grabbed what Randomusername3242 put in his last post here.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone have a list of which enemies have enemy initiated scenes and which have only player initiated scenes?

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

SkeletonJelly

May 30, 2020
Anyone have a list of which enemies have enemy initiated scenes and which have only player initiated scenes?
Been a while since I've played, so I'll have to just describe what I recall not having enemy-provoked scenes
There's the Blue King whale, who doesn't do lewd stuff to you unless you count vore
The horse that attacks non-virgins
I think the crystal monster that does damage based on how much money you had
I think the non-boss dragon with his stilt legs, though I'm less certain about this one (the two boss dragons as well, they don't have sex scenes of their own)
The birdboy as well, I believe won't actually touch you iirc
I swear I've had the super basic confusion fox try stuff if you play their confusion cards, but only once or twice
The spider will bind you, but will then just go on to kill you without sex

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
The requirements for endings have changed.

I got Ending 2 by beating the Floor 100 boss with 20-30 orgasms, so that part seems correct.

But afterwards I got Ending 4 when defeating the final boss, even though I barely had any orgasms. I was "supposed" to get Ending 3, but didn't.

Defeated the final boss on Floor 260, with the red New Ruler title, as a virgin (used the OP instawin virginity card).

So I did some research, and it looks like the new requirements are this:

Ending 1: Beat Floor 100 for the first time. Would need new save if you already have Ending 2.

Ending 2: Beat Floor 100 for the first time while climaxing 20-30 times. Would need new save if you already have Ending 1.

(DLC) Ending 3: Beat True Final Boss using at least one key without picking any red options, New Ruler counts as a red option.

(DLC) Ending 4: Beat True Final Boss using at least one key while picking red options, you need to pick New Ruler before starting a run.

Red options include: Picking New Ruler and killing NPCs to get crimson flowers, but also things like releasing the prince from prison. I can confirm that these ending requirements seem more accurate than what's been posted earlier in the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiredpuff

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
So I did some research, and it looks like the new requirements are this:

Ending 1: Beat Floor 100 for the first time. Would need new save if you already have Ending 2.

Ending 2: Beat Floor 100 for the first time while climaxing 20-30 times. Would need new save if you already have Ending 1.

(DLC) Ending 3: Beat True Final Boss using at least one key without picking any red options, New Ruler counts as a red option.

(DLC) Ending 4: Beat True Final Boss using at least one key while picking red options, you need to pick New Ruler before starting a run.

Red options include: Picking New Ruler and killing NPCs to get crimson flowers, but also things like releasing the prince from prison. I can confirm that these ending requirements seem more accurate than what's been posted earlier in the thread.
As far as using the keys for the ending goes, yeah, from what I can tell you need to have used the white key in the corridor event, which will grant you a boon from the moon goddess and give hints to the characters' identities.
How sure are you about the red options? I know for sure New Ruler is locked into Ending 4 even if you don't commit evil, but the prince is one of the characters referenced in the phase-changing cards for the true final boss and it seems strange to be unable to do his event?

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
As far as using the keys for the ending goes, yeah, from what I can tell you need to have used the white key in the corridor event, which will grant you a boon from the moon goddess and give hints to the characters' identities.
How sure are you about the red options? I know for sure New Ruler is locked into Ending 4 even if you don't commit evil, but the prince is one of the characters referenced in the phase-changing cards for the true final boss and it seems strange to be unable to do his event?
I haven't tested ALL of the red options, but I know that you get ending 4 if you kill the guy in the desert who tries to Cosby you (which comes up as a red option), even if you didn't select New Ruler.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
the new update ~ difficult are hard to clear ? or my skill issue only @@
A bit harder, in that I think they increased enemy RP damage so sex is more dangerous, but typical card-battle strategies still apply. Keep your deck as small as you can, look for cards that let you draw more (Refresh is OP and should be taken whenever it appears). Sex deck is still way stronger than normal attacking.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes