Crispysocks

Mar 15, 2020
Progress keeps getting wiped after I hit the 80+ floors and close game, how do I keep an actual save on this game?

Erma Yamamura

Jul 11, 2019
Have fun
Pretty cool how my guide is being shared on other websites. Though this one in particular doesn't look so good in my opinion. Don't see why so many people don't bother looking in steam's guide section.

Last edited:

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Pretty cool how my guide is being shared on other websites. Though this one in particular doesn't look so good in my opinion. Don't see why so many people don't bother looking in steam's guide section.
The first time i tried to search a guide of Lost Chapter when i bought it in Steam, i ended up here xd so i guess i'm not the only one who can't find the good stuff in Steam.
P.S. Thanks for creating the guide :D

Erma Yamamura

Jul 11, 2019
I want to complete a guide for every event in Lost Chapter. The one that I have spent time on isn't good enough and I missed a lot of things. Despite that taking about 2 weeks, more than 7hr a day. So I'm looking for help this time around.
I plan on start playing the game again on January 10. Two reasons for this; I would like time for others to see this message and I'm currently dealing with a season for another game.

So, what am I looking for?
For you to be experienced with the game enough. Training others to play the game is not what I want to be doing.
I want to compare runs of others to see what changed in events. Taking notes would help a lot here. There are too many events with even more choices. Having the Faith & Virtue changing things to is a pain dealing with.
Having at least someone to help me with writing the guide in English would be amazing. I terrible with constructing sentences and worse with spelling. This part slows me down a lot.

I really want to make this disclaimer: I have no clue what to expect. I am no way ready to be in a leader role, or know what to do in one. I'm slow to understand things and socially awkward. This is completely voluntary! I'm to poor to be paying you. I would still credit you (posting your name/socials if you want).
So why am I doing this? No one else will. I really enjoy the game and want others to play it too.
I use this same username on every platform. You may private message me here, but I prefer using Discord over anything else to be talking on. Please state why you are messaging me when you do. I get enough spam from scammers and don't want to mistake you as one. Thanks for your time!

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Bought this game on Steam and played it for 11-ish+ hours. Came to this pirated thread for some answers I couldn't find on Steam thread (like the endings) and see that this game got actual fan-translations and some people claimed it as superior than the Steam ver.

So I decided to try downloading the translated ver from a few pages prior and thrown it in the Steam game folder, and it worked.

I'll have to say that this fan-translated one is undeniably superior as soon as you go in for a new game. The translation in the power selection pages are far better. Names and descriptions are less confusing as well.

The red flower is called Piere on Steam (What is a piere anyway? There's only a similar flower name called Pierre)
Fan-translated used Crimson Lily, which is much easier to understand.

Steam use the term confused state when you get the thing from the rabbit, which also made me confused on the first few times I played. I had no idea what confusion supposed to do to me? It didn't seem to affect anything and there's no description whatsoever.

Fan-translated use the term hypnotised and it totally made sense. Just a better selection of word like this already gave me enough information to guess that, maybe it'd lead to lewd stuff if I prolong the fight?

Also with the card called Sacrament (fan-translated use Sacramento, it works both way as one is from Spanish and the latter from US English), The description of the Steam ver. is something like 'change the cost of all cards to 2' while the fan-translated is 'reduce the cost of all cards to 2', which made much more freakin sense. It doesn't raise the 0/1 cost cards into 2. It just reduce the 3 or more cost cards into 2!!

Allllsooooo, some of the dialogues in DLC content like the one that 'a soldier and a woman are arguing about something on the rice field' are misgendered, which is a clear indicator that an MTL has been used and they didn't even try to check this obvious mistake.

The only downside of the fan-translated are some poor choices of word ('lewd state' in the power selection screen when it supposed to be womb tattoo or something?) and that the MC's moans aren't translated. If I know which file these moans are in then I can just exclude them out and replace with the Steam ones.

rehan3

Jan 25, 2019
Bought this game on Steam and played it for 11-ish+ hours. Came to this pirated thread for some answers I couldn't find on Steam thread (like the endings) and see that this game got actual fan-translations and some people claimed it as superior than the Steam ver.
Can you share the untouched steam backup files with the dlc?

Sep 23, 2021
does game in 1st page is newest version? and must have 20-30 times to get ending 2, weird lol.
definitely not, game is at like v2.something. No idea what the exact version number to search up though, i been putting off downloading since someone mention bug, and now no idea what the current situation.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
If u want to download the game at the latest version, without bugs/crashes and with a better translation than the steam translation look for a post that i made a coupel pages back

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
I loved this game since i played it's demo. 10/10 eg
And please update the post to the newest possible version so more people be able to play it, that would be great :love:
1705686292493.jpeg

throwveryfar

May 25, 2023
Did a first run not remembering what was the game since I mass DL'd a lot of stuff and didn't touch any of them for a long time. Encountered no sexy stuff whatsover but damn, I'm sticking with the game just for gameplay. Really fun stuff. Art is adorable.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Hello everyone!
I only came across this game recently, but I was really drawn in. If anything , I thought there just wasn't enough stuff.
Thankfully, updating to the most recent version added quite a bit more than I was expecting, so that's great.

That being said, I felt like the mechanics could use a little sprucing up and a few thing here and there I wish were different.
SO! I present my personal modifications for Lost Chapter: Hyper Edition.
Long story short, the main goal of my changes was to make the sex/battlefuck elements have more consequences and a little deeper. Overall, it should make the game somewhat more difficult, especially for the lewd playstyle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Writing it down, it doesn't seem as much as a thought, but I feel like it should provide an interesting twist to the gameplay. I have play tested this a bit, but not exhaustively, so if something seems wrong feel free to let me know and I'll try to fix it. If you like the changes, also please feel free to let me know :)

P.S. I used the version of the game provided and translated by Randomusername3242 earlier in this thread, so credit to him there. Also, just copy and overwrite the files to apply. I recommend making a backup of your files in case the changes aren't to your liking.

Last edited:

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Hello everyone!
I only came across this game recently, but I was really drawn in. If anything , I thought there just wasn't enough stuff.
Thankfully, updating to the most recent version added quite a bit more than I was expecting, so that's great.

That being said, I felt like the mechanics could use a little sprucing up and a few thing here and there I wish were different.
SO! I present my personal modifications for Lost Chapter: Hyper Edition.
Long story short, the main goal of my changes was to make the sex/battlefuck elements have more consequences and a little deeper. Overall, it should make the game somewhat more difficult, especially for the lewd playstyle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Writing it down, it doesn't seem as much as a thought, but I feel like it should provide an interesting twist to the gameplay. I have play tested this a bit, but not exhaustively, so if something seems wrong feel free to let me know and I'll try to fix it. If you like the changes, also please feel free to let me know :)

P.S. I used the version of the game provided and translated by Randomusername3242 earlier in this thread, so credit to him there. Also, just copy and overwrite the files to apply. I recommend making a backup of your files in case the changes aren't to your liking.

MEGA
Holy hell.

I had the same thought as well, and was obsessed with this idea of modding the game myself, and you beat me to it. Thanks so much.

Also had other ideas like fixing some of the overworld events and adding lewd elements to it according to your morality/faith (like NTR-ing the fighting couple, or mindbreaking the woman waiting for her husband into a sex-fest while you masturbate to the scene increaing your lewd stats)

Would be nice as well to replace the menu portrait and boss corridor walking animation to a lewd one when she reaches stat check.

It's only just ideas because I never had any experienced with manual game moddings. I can only draw stuffs, no idea how to fix the game.

Btw, what about ejaculating via being in estrus? Would it consider cumming on their own or not?

Reactions: Daioh

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Holy hell.

I had the same thought as well, and was obsessed with this idea of modding the game myself, and you beat me to it. Thanks so much.

Also had other ideas like fixing some of the overworld events and adding lewd elements to it according to your morality/faith (like NTR-ing the fighting couple, or mindbreaking the woman waiting for her husband into a sex-fest while you masturbate to the scene increaing your lewd stats)

Would be nice as well to replace the menu portrait and boss corridor walking animation to a lewd one when she reaches stat check.

It's only just ideas because I never had any experienced with manual game moddings. I can only draw stuffs, no idea how to fix the game.

Btw, what about ejaculating via being in estrus? Would it consider cumming on their own or not?
You are very welcome.
To be honest, what I've done is merely on the 'coding' side of things if you want to call it that. Messing around with common events, variables, numbers here and there. That other kind of stuff could certainly be possible, but that's adding actual content.
How the developer has rigged certain things up is a little complicated in places.
As for estrus, I wasn't entirely sure what to do with it, so it hasn't been altered. Although, it could easily be done.

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Haven't played this for awhile. Although the black and white theme supposed to create gloomy atmosphere. There's just something about the final boss that keep making my days.
Prefectly timed 2nd phase.jpg Bow Fow Swoos.jpg

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

NZPIEFACE

Aug 27, 2018
For some reason none of my titles are giving me any LP or RP regeneration. Does anyone know what the issue is?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes