Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
This needs a "transformation" tag since parts of the heroines body can be transformed.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Whats the fucking point, then?
If pixelated squares were hot id be whacking off to minecraft, or cube world
Funny thing is that there are people who jack off to Minecraft lol (also, everything here is pixelated, so it is hot)

Ook Ook

Jul 15, 2019
For people using maldives, the new update makes the game have a resolution thats bigger than the phone screen, so its unplayable. I found a semi fix by changing my phone screen to the lower resolution, which fixes this issue. Not a perfect fix, but makes it playable.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there a way to make the fap pace... faster? Or is this one of those fap games that's more "game" than "fap"?
Once I'm 20-30 minutes into a run, it gets sexy but then I die. Then I have to spend another 20-30 minutes grinding before things get sexy again.
Like, is there a way I can get her aroused all the time or naked all the time or increase her lust stat in general?

Also, will I always start at the first layer? Or will I eventually be able to start at other layers?

I absolutely love battle fuck games, I wish there were more of them, and the battle fuck mechanic in this is good, I just wonder if there's a way to make it more prevalent. Like in Karryn's Prison or Primal Sphere or Little Braver

Last edited:

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I'm pretty sure lust-based builds are the strongest in this game. You can oneshot most monsters with a special attack after making them orgasm. if you're specifically looking for the MC to get fucked, you can find some of the ride-type cards ( IIRC there's a few of them for different positions now). if you find my megapost there should be more details, although some bits i'm sure are outdated. key thing is to get a high enough score that you can get the succubus starter pack for a new game. it's quite easy, and there's constant sex. getting the auto HP/RP "achievements" is also a major factor in survivability.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes