ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a way to make the fap pace... faster? Or is this one of those fap games that's more "game" than "fap"?
Once I'm 20-30 minutes into a run, it gets sexy but then I die. Then I have to spend another 20-30 minutes grinding before things get sexy again.
Like, is there a way I can get her aroused all the time or naked all the time or increase her lust stat in general?

Also, will I always start at the first layer? Or will I eventually be able to start at other layers?

I absolutely love battle fuck games, I wish there were more of them, and the battle fuck mechanic in this is good, I just wonder if there's a way to make it more prevalent. Like in Karryn's Prison or Primal Sphere or Little Braver
After the first attack, most monsters will try to rape you, at least in my experience.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Problem is. My chara dies faster than it happens seems.
For the first lap, tbh mainly survive and try to have some HP. Then defeat the red boss, he follows the attack -> sex formula, so if you survive the first attack you can let him rape you and then oneshot him. The title you get for defeating him gives you passive LP regen, which will help a lot.

Jul 16, 2018
holy shit that end boss is nuts. i certainly shouldn't have gone to it at lv160, with pretty shit luck encounters at that. and why the heck is lust builds are so broken. i literally fucked the boss with 377 rp heals to death... eventually... it took a while, but i only had 50 for the stat.
Problem is. My chara dies faster than it happens seems.
max guard. seriously. you will need at least 12 by floor 100. after i started always getting faith to 70 first it became easy to survive till lv100. though stacking even more of it doesn't hurt. fists imo are garbage, all cards extremely expensive. kicks are nice, 3-4 kicks in the deck and get a rare one that transforms all of them into chaining kicks basically. lust is most powerful, since with high defence you get a ton of time to stack it, but getting lewd cards from the orgy is preferable, they pin enemies, which forces them into fucking you, and with Relief and high RP base regen you never cum, so never lose defense. magic is whatever, good luck getting any of those without luck bonuses. heal is worse than respite by a long shot, having 22/22 regen in battle(without that risky 1hp achievment) is broken, since most enemies don't attack constantly(and those that do you can pin down). If you will go for lust double lust gain blessing is very good, and a succubus deck too, though i seem to never roll those at once. I can't even roll beastification and double gain at least, and reroll animation is so painfully slow(and CE speedhack dopesn't work on it) i can't be bothered to minmax the rolls.
Also, don't forget that this is a deck building game. Sometimes you're better off not taking any cards at all if they give you no synergy or ruin the existing ones

Sep 23, 2021
from what I remember following this thread but putting off updating since time/space/state of laptop, the "Regress" status that shrink you does come from Decadence, but steam version of the game remove that particular spell from the cast rotation. Unfortunately, I don't remember the solution, but the question does pop up quite a few time in the thread, so some combo of "Regress","Decadence", "Steam", ect should lead you to the answer.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
From what I remember, it was possible to beat it without bonuses as a virgin without lewd skills but it requires a lot of save scumming.

You need to trigger the right events to get the right combination of shield, magic and leg stats (I think you need around 12 def, 12 leg and 12 magic).
You also need the right combination of cards:
2 Inspiration.
2 Witchcraft.
1 (Forgot the name) the card that lowers ap costs by 1, it makes the 0 ap cost attack to recover 1 ap.
2 (Forgot the name) the magic attack that costs 2 ap and it allows you to draw a card.
1 (Forgot the name) the magic attack that costs 4 ap and it restores 2 ap.
3 Natal Pray.
3 Refresh.
4 Shoot (the leg based attack that costs 2 ap).
1 (Forgot the name) the card that raises leg power as you keep using leg attacks.
2 (Forgot the name) the magic card that costs 0 ap and it changes all your leg attacks into an attack that costs 2 and it looks for the deck for a copy of it. It also changes this card for an attack that costs 3 ap and it searches the deck for a copy.
2 Guard.
1 Heal/Super heal (the one that also cures abnormal conditions).

On the other hand, getting all the events is a pain in the ass.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
from what I remember following this thread but putting off updating since time/space/state of laptop, the "Regress" status that shrink you does come from Decadence, but steam version of the game remove that particular spell from the cast rotation. Unfortunately, I don't remember the solution, but the question does pop up quite a few time in the thread, so some combo of "Regress","Decadence", "Steam", ect should lead you to the answer.
I downloaded 2.07 from the OP and decadence works just fine :unsure:

Sep 23, 2021
I downloaded 2.07 from the OP and decadence works just fine :unsure:
I have a backlog of game to go through and have not update the game in ages (still on like 1.something that is not 1.07), i'm just saying what one of the possible problem might be base on what I saw following the thread. DarkTHJ either have really poor deck at the encounter and can't survive the spell rotation or the interaction doesn't exist for them. Feel free to search up the thread.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I wasted half of my free day (taking a Friday so I can have Saturday and Sunday at the same time) just to get ending 3 because I realized that I only got one ending the first time I played it.
I did like 500 floors to get the ending due to the rng nature of this game and sadly, I beat the final boss so quickly that I missed all the dialogue in their fight (you can retry the fight in the gallery and you get a better nuance about the nature of their battle since the protagonist and the final boss are in a very particular circumsntaces).
I didn't use the lewd build because the animation felt a bit slower, instead I went for the kick build which lets her rotate her 30 card deck in a single round, ending most battles in 1 turn (final boss took 2 turns because she had a very powerful defense that I didn't know it disappears after a set amount of turns). That 500 floors I did allowed me to get 3 vertical and 2 horizontal titles and I ended in the tower with the white key so many times that I was getting 5 cards and 10 AP every turn. The best combat red skills are the one that can be used if you recharge AP and the one that can be used if you draw it from an effect.
The card that raises kick power after each kick attack makes something ridiculous like going from 40 kick power to 300 allowing it me to defeat the final boss that easily. There is that special kick card that transform every kick attacks into a copy searcher attack with high attack so you can use all your kick cards in a single turn (even more if you fully mill the deck).
I am really considering if its worth it to do the grind all over again just to get ending 4.

Getting the black key took me a loooooooong time because I was missing the red robe guy's girlfriend after saving him. I literally ended in the keysmith cabin 10 times before getting the material from the red robe guy's girlfriend. Maybe the chances of finding a specific event depends on fatih and morality because this amount of bad luck was ridiculous.

The battles were just tedious since everything dies in 1 turn (2 if I am very unlucky), at least the normal battle animations are faster than the sex battle animation.

Also, I forgot to give the chisel to the sculptor (sculptor is probably the one who made Selenia's statue in the tower). You get the chisel from the checkpoint guard, but to get it you need to meet his mother first in another random event and promise her to send her message to her son. I don't know what is the outcome behind it.
I also don't know if there was more story behind the prince locked in the cell.

PS: Is nice how the final battle has special sex picture in which the protagonist is clearly dominating the boss, but sadly is a near still picture (at least in the gallery).

Jul 16, 2018
PS: Is nice how the final battle has special sex picture in which the protagonist is clearly dominating the boss, but sadly is a near still picture (at least in the gallery).
it is still in th efight as well. isn't everything in the game is an image? don't remember seeing any animations for H

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes