Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
You are right, there aren't any animation.
Finished the game again.
I noticed from the gallery that the dialogue of the special thought cards at the final battle are different depending if you are in ending 3 or ending 4.
I ending 3 are more encouraging ones while in ending 4 the protagonist is mocking the final boss. Sadly, I don't know what the dialogue is with the final card that has the condition "win the battle" since the gallery ends if you win.
I don't know if I can do it in a normal playthrough because the condition of taking 4 attacks needs a lot of grind to not lose.
The other conditons are also harsh like having that card being the only one in your hand since you can accidentally defeat the final boss with it and there are 2 cards with the same condition.

Phase 1 thought cards:
Taking 4 attacks.
Full AP.
Only remaining card.
Boss having LP being < 80%

Phase 2 thought cards:
Only remaining card.
Win the battle.

Sidequest list:

Dog:
-Save the dying knight with a heal card (you will lose that card).
-Find the knight again again, he will give you the dog collar key (you may need to find the dog beforehand).
-Find the starving dog waiting for his master in the marketplace and use the key to free him.
-Keep the dog (don't let him die from the random event of bathing in an acid pond).
Give the dog to the knight's brother at the barracks (the place that gives you 1 def if you answer that you want to join the fight).

Lovers:
-Find the girl who is waiting for his lover that has a red mantle.
-Find the dying knight with a red mantle and save him using a cure card (you will lose the card if you use it). Tell him that his girl is waiting for him.
-Find the girl who will be reunited with his lover.

King and his knights:
-The knight from the dog quest will give you a Twilight ring when you saved him.
-Find the king and show him the ring. He will give you a flag.
-Plant the flag in the mountain.
-Meet the king again, he will talk about his knights.
-Find the knight from the dog quest.
-Find the knight under the moon.
-Find the knight under the moon again.
-Find the king.
-Find the place atop the plateau.

Woman and her son (I didn't finish it so some parts may be missing):
-Find the woman in a house who is looking for her son. Tell her that you will pass on her message.
-Find her son at the checkpoint and pass her message, he will give you a chisel.
-Find the woman again.

Sculptor (I didn't finish it so some parts may be missing):
-Complete the woman and her son questline and find the sculptor.
-Ask him what he wants to do and give him the chisel.

Tower:
If you go left while having the white key or black key you will get permanent stat bonus depending on which ikey you used.
If you go right, you will find a creepy picture. I don't know if there is more to it.

Flower Crowns:
-A girl will braid you crowns if you have 4 flowers.
-You can leave a flower crown atop your grave if you find it.
-Forget me not crown gives you more LP regen per turn.
-Crimson lily crown gives you more RP regen per turn.

Keys:
-Find the clown who will do a coin toss game. Choose to absolve his sins with Sacramento card (you will lose it after this). You will get a mask.
-Have the protagonist in regressed state (loli) and find her young version at her childhood house and befriend her. You will get a ring (I think, I don't remember what was the exact item).
-Find a merchant who gives you a plushie or a music box. Protagonist needs to be clothed, otherwise he will give her clothes.
-Find the merchant avobe again to get the item you didn't chose the previous time.
-Find the knight with the red robe. You will get a shroud.
-Find the knight with the red robe's girlfriend after finding her boyfriend (dead or alive). You will get a ring.
-Find the cabin of the keysmith to get either the white key or the black key.
-Find the cabin above again to get the previous key.

Key uses:
-A tower, if you go to the left you can use either the white or black key (it won't be consumed so is repeatable). They give you a bunch of permanent stats, I remember the white key giving you a lot of ap per turn.
-Freeing the prince. I don't know if the questline continues or not though.

Having the key allows you to fight the white dragon and the black dragon, both needing to be defeated to fight the final boss.
You can skip the key questline by just going down in the boss selection screen. Protagonist will walk towards the screen from your perspective and you can choose to fight either the white or black dragon so theoretically you can finish a run in 60 floors.

I thnk that's all the quest from this rng fest game.

The thoguht cards from the final battle are the boss thoughts. The thought cards you can gather in th game from lucky draws are probably the boss thoguhts too mixed with her potential, dreams and regrets.

Last edited:

planetz

Feb 14, 2023
Its an addictive game for sure, but im done i cant do this shit, four hours in, finally got to the final boss, had 90 health 90% of my stats above 10, lust was 21, full health, 21/80 on RP (cant do shit about that becasue fuck me i guess) died to the one beam attack took the 21 RP and stun locked me... great game i cant do this anymore

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Its an addictive game for sure, but im done i cant do this shit, four hours in, finally got to the final boss, had 90 health 90% of my stats above 10, lust was 21, full health, 21/80 on RP (cant do shit about that becasue fuck me i guess) died to the one beam attack took the 21 RP and stun locked me... great game i cant do this anymore
Did you unlock titles? at least one enables RP regen

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
You need to click on the titles to activate when you unlock them

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
You need more cards to draw cards. 3 Natal Pray and 3 Refresh, 2 Inspiration, 1 Overlimit and 1 or 2 Witchcraft if you have high ap cards can help you win in 1 or 2 turns.
For thought cards, most of them are useless for a lewd build (I think there is one useful card for a lewd build, the one that can be used after using strip, but I don't know what its effect is). For non lewd build most of them are still useless, except for Last Hope and Altenian Pride (the first can be used if you use an AP recovery card and the latter can be used if you drew it from another card effect like Refresh or Natal Pray).
I personally went with a kick build because I felt that it was faster than a lewd build.

planetz

Feb 14, 2023
You need more cards to draw cards. 3 Natal Pray and 3 Refresh, 2 Inspiration, 1 Overlimit and 1 or 2 Witchcraft if you have high ap cards can help you win in 1 or 2 turns.
For thought cards, most of them are useless for a lewd build (I think there is one useful card for a lewd build, the one that can be used after using strip, but I don't know what its effect is). For non lewd build most of them are still useless, except for Last Hope and Altenian Pride (the first can be used if you use an AP recovery card and the latter can be used if you drew it from another card effect like Refresh or Natal Pray).
I personally went with a kick build because I felt that it was faster than a lewd build.
thats what i was doing but the game just kept giving me lewd cards and upgrades, idk i mean i got to the end just did beat it so idk.

Nando100

Jul 12, 2020
I'm having problems with the fights and the gallery, the game is very slow and crashing I played this game a long time ago and the problem was just 1 file that I changed or deleted and the game ran perfectly, but I don't remember which one and what to do with it can someone help me?

taskmaster_yn

Jul 11, 2024
Have tediously read through everything that's so far been shared on here and kinda struck to be first to ask: anybody knows what the inspiration for the game lines (like the intermission quotes) and general motif is?

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Have tediously read through everything that's so far been shared on here and kinda struck to be first to ask: anybody knows what the inspiration for the game lines (like the intermission quotes) and general motif is?
I thought that the intermission lines were the thoughts of the protagonist and the antagonist.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes